Crown Employee Reviews

Crown
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee), Burnsville, MNAugust 24, 2015
I enjoyed my time at Crown where I completed warehouse duties including shipping, receiving and operating pallet jack to lift heavy materials.
work
assembled water and gas meters (Former Employee), KYJuly 15, 2015
Pros: Learned new things and meeting new people.
Cons: The heavy lifting.
A typical day at work I would make sure that I had everything I needed to start the day and then find out what all I needed to do that day and then start getting everything done and then I would finish the day making sure everything was done and cleaned up for the next shift or the next day at work. I learned a lot and got to meet a lot of good people. The managers were really good at their jobs and made sure that if I needed something then they would help with whatever they could. I made a lot of friendships with a lot of my co workers. The hardest part of my job was the lifting heavy things. The easy part was the inventory work.
quality oriented
machine operator (Former Employee), Cork, PAJuly 12, 2015
Pros: obtained machine operating skills
Cons: unreliable swing shift
Worked in a very fast paced working environment. Payed close attention to quality and production standards. Learned how to operate, repair, and maintain machines in order to produce a quality product.
Good people to work with.
Wiring Harness (Current Employee), Minster, OHJune 29, 2015
Crown is a great place to work. Very simple job with a lot of great opportunities to grow. I would suggest letting people transfer within the amount of time that they need.
Great work place excellent people to work with
Crown Associate (Former Employee), Florence, KYJune 18, 2015
Pros: Impacting others lives in positive ways
Cons: Can get very busy.
The entire environment is great surrounded by great staff/ faculty members. The staff helps each other and most importantly the students to achieve daily/ overall goals in the learning field.
great jobs
assembly (Former Employee), Dry Ridge, KYApril 21, 2015
Pros: good pay decent jobs
Cons: not all temp to higher
Crown has some really fantastic employees and you can go to any where and work as long as you have the background. you could be working anywhere from 8-12 hours per day you could make up to 10 dollars an hour and some of the jobs they have are temp to hire not just temporary jobs
It was pleasant to be in such a rapid environment.
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Chapel Hill, NCJanuary 16, 2015
Pros: very different and quite unique
Cons: too competitive but had to be in control all the time.
Something I would never have given up, as an experience. As an experience worth living again.
not bad not good
Welding Machine Operator (Former Employee), Bloomingdale, ILJanuary 8, 2015
taking care of 17 paitents a day. short staffed a lot, out of supplies a lot. management was ok but could've been better.
Tool and Die Machinist (Former Employee), Belcamp, MDDecember 28, 2014
Pros: paid holidays
Cons: dont know
Overall good place of employment. Very friendly co-workers and management team. Take good care of associates. Notice achievements of each associate.
Ok Employment agency
Production Control Planner (Former Employee), Louisville, KYDecember 16, 2014
Crown itself is a good company I got a job within a week of moving to Louisville
Productive and Learning experience
Purchasing Manager, Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Waterloo, IADecember 6, 2014
A variety of work combined with a very friendly and welcoming corporate Personel
I learned a great deal working different assignments.
Parts Clerk (Former Employee), Columbus, OHNovember 21, 2014
Pros: work experience in different fields
Cons: no stability
I had various assignments with Crown Services that gave me a great deal of experience in different work environments.
a new facility that needs better managment
Press Operator (Former Employee), New Castle, INSeptember 26, 2014
Pros: not working alot of weekends
Cons: heavy, slippery parts, oily
was basiclly a good company, I enjoyed working there,most co workers did their jobs,managment was poor in their comunications with employees. I liked the work hours and not having to work alot of weekends.
Very productive, wonderful environment, and nice co workers
CALL CENTER REP (Current Employee), Avon, INSeptember 24, 2014
Pros: getting to park in the front of the building if i worked weekends and the pay was nice.
Cons: being cut from hours i wanted to work due to the company closing in october, so there was no room for advancement in the company.
I would come in and everyone is friendly and up beat every morning, the managers always come out of their offices to check on employees and make sure we are ok. The hardest part of the job is telling customers that the product they were on the waiting list for is sold out and they will not get it and they have been waiting months for. The most enjoyable part was coming to work and getting to know everyone and doing pitch ins every other month. Also I got to know customers personally and they would ask for me personally because they loved the way I handled their order.
productive ,never was there hhorseplay in the ware house ,only after the day was over were workers aloud to take off the uniform airconditioned and cl
Relocation Specialist (Former Employee), Pomona, CASeptember 16, 2014
Pros: free lunch somtimes
Cons: non
-A typical day at work required arriving at 6:00 confront boss on what your task is for the day .

-I learned how to operate with other people ,and how to manage time and control over the situation is key to a safe and calm work environment .

-Co-workers were sociable but working 12 hr shifts that require moving boxes that are 60-120 pounds can get stress full and can cause co-worker to complain and argue , I never had this problem only cause we worked as a team and when all goes well then problem within the worker do not happen.

- The hardest part of the job is packaging cause item go into specific boxes according to size, weight , and how fragile the item is , but on the other hand, Relocating heavy boxes to point A to point B is still strength consuming .

-The most enjoyable part of the job is when the job is done .
Very social people we were like a Family at Kohl's
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee), Schaumburg, ILJuly 29, 2014
Pros: discount on merchandise (big bonus)
Cons: no headphones
Walk in everybody say there good morning's store over view then store goals an expectations break-off tackle the task of the day. take a lunch a few breaks and finish strong..
IF & WHEN IM OUT OF A JOD I CAN ALWAYS COME BACK
PRODUCTION (Current Employee), Indianapolis, INJuly 22, 2014
COMEING IN TO WORK SAYIN HELLO TO ALL COWORKERS INSURE THEM TO HAVE A VERY PRODUCTIVE DAY.IVE LEARNED TO PRIORITIZE AND COMPLETE MULTIPLE TASK ALONE WITH INVENTORY I WORK VERY WELL WITH MY COWORKERS/MANAGEMENT. THE HARDS PART WAS CHANGES IN MY HOURS WITH SMALL KIDS ABLE TO LEARN NEW THINGS BACK THEN ..
Pays well but not many opportunities.
HAZELWOOD CENTER RN SHIFT/PROGRAM SUPERVISOR (Current Employee), Louisville, KYMay 30, 2014
It is a good staffing agency to work thru however they are limited on what they can offer. Management is easy to work with and will listen to your concerns.
its ok love the job where i am at just need more hours
Assembler (Current Employee), Addison, ILMay 28, 2014
Pros: paid weekly
Cons: dont work with ther employees
its ok wanting to be placed somewhere else for more hours and they are not willing to move me
A work week
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee), Urbandale, IAApril 29, 2014
Pros: have you working immediately.
Cons: you really never know how many hours you'll get for that week.
Working with crown services is okay to work with as long as you stay on top and keep calling first thing on Mondays. when they call you have to drop everything in go to the work site. Wish they can call a couple hours ahead to let you no when to do to a work site. I like going to the work sites they treat you with respect.