Crown

Crown United States Employee Reviews

It was pleasant to be in such a rapid environment.
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Chapel Hill, NCJanuary 16, 2015
Pros: very different and quite unique
Cons: too competitive but had to be in control all the time.
Something I would never have given up, as an experience. As an experience worth living again.
not bad not good
Welding Machine Operator (Former Employee), Bloomingdale, ILJanuary 8, 2015
taking care of 17 paitents a day. short staffed a lot, out of supplies a lot. management was ok but could've been better.
Tool and Die Machinist (Former Employee), Belcamp, MDDecember 28, 2014
Pros: paid holidays
Cons: dont know
Overall good place of employment. Very friendly co-workers and management team. Take good care of associates. Notice achievements of each associate.
Ok Employment agency
Production Control Planner (Former Employee), Louisville, KYDecember 16, 2014
Crown itself is a good company I got a job within a week of moving to Louisville
Productive and Learning experience
Purchasing Manager, Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Waterloo, IADecember 6, 2014
A variety of work combined with a very friendly and welcoming corporate Personel
I learned a great deal working different assignments.
Parts Clerk (Former Employee), Columbus, OHNovember 21, 2014
Pros: work experience in different fields
Cons: no stability
I had various assignments with Crown Services that gave me a great deal of experience in different work environments.
a new facility that needs better managment
Press Operator (Former Employee), New Castle, INSeptember 26, 2014
Pros: not working alot of weekends
Cons: heavy, slippery parts, oily
was basiclly a good company, I enjoyed working there,most co workers did their jobs,managment was poor in their comunications with employees. I liked the work hours and not having to work alot of weekends.
Very productive, wonderful environment, and nice co workers
CALL CENTER REP (Current Employee), Avon, INSeptember 24, 2014
Pros: getting to park in the front of the building if i worked weekends and the pay was nice.
Cons: being cut from hours i wanted to work due to the company closing in october, so there was no room for advancement in the company.
I would come in and everyone is friendly and up beat every morning, the managers always come out of their offices to check on employees and make sure we are ok. The hardest part of the job is telling customers that the product they were on the waiting list for is sold out and they will not get it and they have been waiting months for. The most enjoyable part was coming to work and getting to know everyone and doing pitch ins every other month. Also I got to know customers personally and they would ask for me personally because they loved the way I handled their order.
productive ,never was there hhorseplay in the ware house ,only after the day was over were workers aloud to take off the uniform airconditioned and cl
Relocation Specialist (Former Employee), Pomona, CASeptember 16, 2014
Pros: free lunch somtimes
Cons: non
-A typical day at work required arriving at 6:00 confront boss on what your task is for the day .

-I learned how to operate with other people ,and how to manage time and control over the situation is key to a safe and calm work environment .

-Co-workers were sociable but working 12 hr shifts that require moving boxes that are 60-120 pounds can get stress full and can cause co-worker to complain and argue , I never had this problem only cause we worked as a team and when all goes well then problem within the worker do not happen.

- The hardest part of the job is packaging cause item go into specific boxes according to size, weight , and how fragile the item is , but on the other hand, Relocating heavy boxes to point A to point B is still strength consuming .

-The most enjoyable part of the job is when the job is done .
Very social people we were like a Family at Kohl's
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee), Schaumburg, ILJuly 29, 2014
Pros: discount on merchandise (big bonus)
Cons: no headphones
Walk in everybody say there good morning's store over view then store goals an expectations break-off tackle the task of the day. take a lunch a few breaks and finish strong..
IF & WHEN IM OUT OF A JOD I CAN ALWAYS COME BACK
PRODUCTION (Current Employee), Indianapolis, INJuly 22, 2014
COMEING IN TO WORK SAYIN HELLO TO ALL COWORKERS INSURE THEM TO HAVE A VERY PRODUCTIVE DAY.IVE LEARNED TO PRIORITIZE AND COMPLETE MULTIPLE TASK ALONE WITH INVENTORY I WORK VERY WELL WITH MY COWORKERS/MANAGEMENT. THE HARDS PART WAS CHANGES IN MY HOURS WITH SMALL KIDS ABLE TO LEARN NEW THINGS BACK THEN ..
Pays well but not many opportunities.
HAZELWOOD CENTER RN SHIFT/PROGRAM SUPERVISOR (Current Employee), Louisville, KYMay 30, 2014
It is a good staffing agency to work thru however they are limited on what they can offer. Management is easy to work with and will listen to your concerns.
its ok love the job where i am at just need more hours
Assembler (Current Employee), Addison, ILMay 28, 2014
Pros: paid weekly
Cons: dont work with ther employees
its ok wanting to be placed somewhere else for more hours and they are not willing to move me
A work week
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee), Urbandale, IAApril 29, 2014
Pros: have you working immediately.
Cons: you really never know how many hours you'll get for that week.
Working with crown services is okay to work with as long as you stay on top and keep calling first thing on Mondays. when they call you have to drop everything in go to the work site. Wish they can call a couple hours ahead to let you no when to do to a work site. I like going to the work sites they treat you with respect.
Great Temp Agency.
Patient Aide (Current Employee), Hopkinsville, KYApril 8, 2014
Pros: quick placement.
Cons: not so desirable pay.
Fast Placement and Great Group of folks working there. I didn't actually work in the office.
Overall wasn't a bad job
Production Operator (Former Employee), Mankato, MNFebruary 11, 2014
The job in itself wasn't bad. It was consistent and you knew what you were going to do. It was the management environment that made it uncomfortable.
My Time At Crown
Front End Mechanic (Current Employee), Batesville, MSJanuary 23, 2014
Pros: short breaks, 4 days off in a row
Cons: dealing with fellow employees & having plantar fasciitis
I have a wonderful opportunity to be a part of the manufacturing process of taking a huge roll of aluminum & turning it into a finished aluminum cans. I got to meet some very interesting people, so good, and some great, others not so much. Crown has some great benefits, but it can be stressful when trying to do everything that is required of you. The biggest thing to be effective is to be able to communicate with people who are over you & with people who you have to work closely with assuming they are willing to communicate.
Enjoyed the type of work
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee), Monroe, OHDecember 3, 2013
Cons: it was just seasonal
The co- workers were really good and learning the different packing procedures
Friendly People
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee), Hopkinsville, KYNovember 21, 2013
They make sure you have everything you need. It was fun and i never worried about hours i had plenty. Everyone there is friendly the first day on the job they have someone meet you. It was just a good experience all around I would recommend anyone.
Good Place
Mecánico de Línea y Prensa (Former Employee), Carolina, PRNovember 18, 2013
Pros: medical plan
Cons: short break
Is a small manufacturd plant with a lot of work and responsability to the client. I learned all my skills in that plant, works with my co-workers like a family.

1 2 3