Crown

Crown Employer Reviews

a new facility that needs better managment
Press Operator (Former Employee), New Castle, INSeptember 26, 2014
Pros: not working alot of weekends
Cons: heavy, slippery parts, oily
was basiclly a good company, I enjoyed working there,most co workers did their jobs,managment was poor in their comunications with employees. I liked the work hours and not having to work alot of weekends.
Very productive, wonderful environment, and nice co workers
CALL CENTER REP (Current Employee), Avon, INSeptember 24, 2014
Pros: getting to park in the front of the building if i worked weekends and the pay was nice.
Cons: being cut from hours i wanted to work due to the company closing in october, so there was no room for advancement in the company.
I would come in and everyone is friendly and up beat every morning, the managers always come out of their offices to check on employees and make sure we are ok. The hardest part of the job is telling customers that the product they were on the waiting list for is sold out and they will not get it and they have been waiting months for. The most enjoyable – more... part was coming to work and getting to know everyone and doing pitch ins every other month. Also I got to know customers personally and they would ask for me personally because they loved the way I handled their order. – less
productive ,never was there hhorseplay in the ware house ,only after the day was over were workers aloud to take off the uniform airconditioned and cl
Relocation Specialist (Former Employee), Pomona, CASeptember 16, 2014
Pros: free lunch somtimes
Cons: non
-A typical day at work required arriving at 6:00 confront boss on what your task is for the day .

-I learned how to operate with other people ,and how to manage time and control over the situation is key to a safe and calm work environment .

-Co-workers were sociable but working 12 hr shifts that require moving boxes that are 60-120 pounds can get – more... stress full and can cause co-worker to complain and argue , I never had this problem only cause we worked as a team and when all goes well then problem within the worker do not happen.

- The hardest part of the job is packaging cause item go into specific boxes according to size, weight , and how fragile the item is , but on the other hand, Relocating heavy boxes to point A to point B is still strength consuming .

-The most enjoyable part of the job is when the job is done . – less
Very social people we were like a Family at Kohl's
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee), Schaumburg, ILJuly 29, 2014
Pros: discount on merchandise (big bonus)
Cons: no headphones
Walk in everybody say there good morning's store over view then store goals an expectations break-off tackle the task of the day. take a lunch a few breaks and finish strong..
IF & WHEN IM OUT OF A JOD I CAN ALWAYS COME BACK
PRODUCTION (Current Employee), Indianapolis, INJuly 22, 2014
COMEING IN TO WORK SAYIN HELLO TO ALL COWORKERS INSURE THEM TO HAVE A VERY PRODUCTIVE DAY.IVE LEARNED TO PRIORITIZE AND COMPLETE MULTIPLE TASK ALONE WITH INVENTORY I WORK VERY WELL WITH MY COWORKERS/MANAGEMENT. THE HARDS PART WAS CHANGES IN MY HOURS WITH SMALL KIDS ABLE TO LEARN NEW THINGS BACK THEN ..
Pays well but not many opportunities.
HAZELWOOD CENTER RN SHIFT/PROGRAM SUPERVISOR (Current Employee), Louisville, KYMay 30, 2014
It is a good staffing agency to work thru however they are limited on what they can offer. Management is easy to work with and will listen to your concerns.
its ok love the job where i am at just need more hours
Assembler (Current Employee), Addison, ILMay 28, 2014
Pros: paid weekly
Cons: dont work with ther employees
its ok wanting to be placed somewhere else for more hours and they are not willing to move me
A work week
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee), Urbandale, IAApril 29, 2014
Pros: have you working immediately.
Cons: you really never know how many hours you'll get for that week.
Working with crown services is okay to work with as long as you stay on top and keep calling first thing on Mondays. when they call you have to drop everything in go to the work site. Wish they can call a couple hours ahead to let you no when to do to a work site. I like going to the work sites they treat you with respect.
Not too hard, but not the happiest of places to work.
Annoymous (Current Employee), Mobile, ALApril 20, 2014
Pros: good benefits, few good employees left
Cons: management doesn't show concern about how much they work you as long as you produce.
Work isn't too hard, but they know how to work the dog out of you and for not much pay. It's a production company so it's all about producing. They pretend to care for their employees, but only care about the numbers.
Great Temp Agency.
Patient Aide (Current Employee), Hopkinsville, KYApril 8, 2014
Pros: quick placement.
Cons: not so desirable pay.
Fast Placement and Great Group of folks working there. I didn't actually work in the office.
Overall wasn't a bad job
Production Operator (Former Employee), Mankato, MNFebruary 11, 2014
The job in itself wasn't bad. It was consistent and you knew what you were going to do. It was the management environment that made it uncomfortable.
My Time At Crown
Front End Mechanic (Current Employee), Batesville, MSJanuary 23, 2014
Pros: short breaks, 4 days off in a row
Cons: dealing with fellow employees & having plantar fasciitis
I have a wonderful opportunity to be a part of the manufacturing process of taking a huge roll of aluminum & turning it into a finished aluminum cans. I got to meet some very interesting people, so good, and some great, others not so much. Crown has some great benefits, but it can be stressful when trying to do everything that is required of you. The – more... biggest thing to be effective is to be able to communicate with people who are over you & with people who you have to work closely with assuming they are willing to communicate. – less
Friendly People
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee), Hopkinsville, KYNovember 21, 2013
They make sure you have everything you need. It was fun and i never worried about hours i had plenty. Everyone there is friendly the first day on the job they have someone meet you. It was just a good experience all around I would recommend anyone.
Good Place
Mecánico de Línea y Prensa (Former Employee), Carolina, PRNovember 18, 2013
Pros: medical plan
Cons: short break
Is a small manufacturd plant with a lot of work and responsability to the client. I learned all my skills in that plant, works with my co-workers like a family.
Very productive and goal oriented Plant
Quality Assurance Manager (Current Employee), Baltimore, MDOctober 13, 2013
Pros: trust between management and hourly employees
Cons: uncertain future of the company
Fast paced.
Versatility of tasks requires me to wear many hats on a daily basis, which makes my job very enjoyable.
Excellent working relationship with Plant Manager and other members of the management team, as well as with hourly employees
challenge that was a learning exp.
Admissions director (Former Employee), Cortland, NYSeptember 19, 2013
Filled the beds, Even with the challenge of a not so great reputation.
Only thing that makes crown worth working at is the pay
MIG Welder (Former Employee), New Bremen, OHSeptember 12, 2013
Pros: pay
Cons: short minimal breaks, poor management
I worked as a welder for about 2 1/2 years and lived in hell for the first year and a half. The supervisors are completely out of line and with yell at you even if your a hard worker. I don't know how they determine their "favorites" but they are the only workers who like their job as they can do as they please. After finally threatening them to turn – more... my supervisor in for harassment with valid proof they finally moved me to a different facility. if you get hurt on the job they will do what they can to blame you and not the actual root cause. I have never been hurt on the job even after 10+ years of welding until I started crown where I had 3 workplace incidents needing medical attention. I don't care how hard you work for this place they still don't care about you at the end of the day. I could personally do twice as much as the next guy and they would take advantage of that while letting others walk around, talk and goof off. At the end of the day when you need someone to have your back it won't be crown. – less
good place to be
manager (Former Employee), Georgetown, GASeptember 9, 2013
loved everything about this place just had to move out of state for family reasons
Fast paced atmosphere
Cashier (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCJuly 21, 2013
Pros: free monthly benefits
Cons: no breaks & no full time position
A typical day at work was fast paced and offered many challenges. I learned time management and the ability to perform many different tasks in a short period of time. Management was non existent. Co-workers were team players. The hardest part of the job was managing time wisely in between servicing customers. The most enjoyable part of the job was servicing – more... the customer's needs. – less
Fast paced
Production Worker (Former Employee), MIJuly 17, 2013
Pros: weekly pay, overtime, great benifits.
Cons: very few breaks, no a/c in summer.
A typical day at work includes late hours, exciting job duties and also a place full of great co workers. The hardest part of the job was the heat in the summer time due to lack of A/C but its manageable. I learned lots about powder coating materials and also the values of customers needs.

1 2 3 4