Crown Employee Reviews

Always had my position
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WINovember 2, 2016
While at Crown I always had a position at Kallas Honey, never really jump around. Can't really comment because I really talked to anyone at Crown.
its not a good company to work for
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOOctober 23, 2016
they changes my pay on my last pay check it went from 10.00 a hour to 7.25 on my last check i didn't think it was right but it happen when i called them to see why they got nasty with me
Needs leadership in place
Talent Acquisition Consultant/Territory Manager (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILOctober 18, 2016
I was grateful for the opportunity to get back into the recruiting arena and account management but this company lacks a leader in Chicago and the pay is below the poverty line stated to live in the Chicagoland region. Sales people and recruiters are not given updated tools to do their job properly and higher ups do not support success for the employees who work hard for them.
Pros
There is no micro managing.
Cons
Lacks leadership and support tools for success.
Work Day
Recruiter Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INOctober 10, 2016
A typical day at work at Body Central was like: I would come into work and I would straighten clothes up that are hanging on the racks, I may put more clothing out on tables, display. I would do paper work as far as schedules for employees. I would check inventory for the week. Order things if needed or not.
Pros
hour klunch
Cons
short breaks
Stictly business
Machine Operator/Assembler (Former Employee) –  Hopkinsville, KY 42240September 14, 2016
A typical day at work includes getting there on time plus doing your job plus stay out the way of problem causers.job Always work safely stay out of the way of fork lift drivers.
Pros
paid weekly
Cons
Not paid on breaks
a challange
Supervisor/Manager (Former Employee) –  Ohio City, OHSeptember 13, 2016
Well i never went to collage. i went to the school of hard knock.learning as you go.everyday was a new battle.Some you would win and some you would loss.As long as you learn from them you well be a better supervisor.
Could be more attentive
Temporary Worker (Former Employee) –  West Chester, OHAugust 27, 2016
The most troubling thing about Crown was how unless you recorded your hours and compared you wouldn't realize how much was missing from your check. Some employees were helpful.
Productive and fun in work place ping pong table
SENIOR SUITES (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJuly 30, 2016
A Typical day at work learning and getting the job done always working well with other, the most important enjoyable part at the job is learning looking for growth
fun day
General Labor/ Packer (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIJuly 20, 2016
work from a typical day I push my self and I have learned a lot in one day no management position co-workers are great to work with and around Hardest part of my day is thinking to hard while I work and I don't breath. The most enjoyable part is going to pick up my son and going home.
Pros
free vans eides to work
Cons
breaks
Temporary Service
Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Portage, INJuly 15, 2016
Crown Services is a temporary service. It did not take very long for them to find me a job. The staff was courteous,
My only problem with them is they never came to the site to check on me.
Is a constant job
Security (Current Employee) –  Hopkinsville, KYJuly 8, 2016
Lots of time to myself, self motivation required. Would be able to take online courses while at work if I wanted to.

The office workers are willing to help when help is needed.

A very friendly office staff.
Pros
Eat at any time
Cons
Very lonely job
Was a place to work
Clerical (Current Employee) –  Wright City, MOJune 17, 2016
Ok, place to work. Worked in dispatch, a fast pace environment. Enjoyed working with my co-works. Management needed work. There was nothing difficult about the job.
Crown/Veolia Water
Shipping and Receiving Associate (Current Employee) –  Vandalia, OHJune 7, 2016
I have enjoyed working for Veolia Water and enjoy all the people who make up it's company. I hope to continue to work with this great company.
pleasant to work for
crown associate (Former Employee) –  Dry Ridge, KYMay 19, 2016
Pleasant environment, room for advancement, I would recommend working for crown...I learned many viable traits...Management is well trained...Hardest part of the job is adjusting to different job sites...Most enjoyable part of the job is the people i work for
Machine Operator/Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Jackson, MIApril 21, 2016
typical day at work for me is running parts in a the machines and moving parts with the forklift, I get along with my co-workers and management, we are pretty much like family.
A company that don't care..
Loader/Unloader (Former Employee) –  Waterloo, IAApril 20, 2016
The Crown Group use to be an amazing place to work until THE CROWN GROUP showed me how exactly how they true feel about their employees.
a fun work place
Train Topper (Former Employee) –  Sheridan, WYApril 3, 2016
Crown is a fun place to work it has coal mine shifts. The co-workers are great to work with. You communicate a lot with each other. I learned a lot about my job like there is so much to your job than you think there is. They keep you on your feet so you are never tired. The management is great they are fun people and will come to you if you need help or something is wrong.
Hard Work Makes time fly
Grinder/Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Franklin,ohioMarch 24, 2016
put me Right to work, I Would highly recommend This company to anyone that's not scared of Hard work . Clean work Area. Good people to work with.
Great lunch room
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Hopkinsville, KYMarch 15, 2016
A typical day at work was running your opts and checking all parts. I learned how to check wields and the smallest details matter. Management was easy to talk to and always willing to send help if needed. My co-workers where great people and super nice and we all helped each other out. The hardest part of the job was the heat but it made the weather even better outside. The most enjoyable part of the job was always having something to do.
Pros
Great work atmosphere
Cons
Short breaks
great working hours
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIMarch 7, 2016
A day at work starts fast,with disorder.the pay is good,benifits even better with weekend overtime. the workers are good hard works the try to help

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Crown. Our community is ready to answer.