Crozer Keystone Health System

Crozer Keystone Health System Employer Reviews

Caring Culture
Health Information Specialist (Current Employee), Drexel Hill, PAJune 8, 2014
Pros: we get the chance to make a substantial contribution in the lives of our patients.
Cons: there are only so many working hours each day which limits our wonderful staff.
Having worked in the Health Care field since 1979 in an administrative assistant capacity I have come to know physicians, nurses, technicians, information techs, caring guardians, and fellow secretaries.

We have experienced so many changes from the 1980's to 2014. It is challenging in the health care field these days, but when we all try together to – more... keep our patients cared for, regardless of the many hurdles thrown out there in front of us; then we feel pride which fuels us even more.

I am proud to be part of any team that fights for the benefit of our patients and organization.

Thanks for giving me this opportunity. – less
community feel
Endo Technician (Current Employee), PAMay 8, 2014
Pros: free parking!!!
Cons: census can sometimes be low which puts employees on edge
Enjoy working per diem for the company able to make my own schedule when I am available to work, always keep me in mind when time is available for picking up.
Working at a teaching hospital.
RN (Current Employee), Upland, PAApril 18, 2014
Pros: the professionals that i work with have respect for themselves and others.
Cons: media in the past few months.
I work well within my cohort of doctors, residents, interns, nurses, patient care technicians, nutritionist, physical and occupational therapist. I have developed close professional relationships with all of these individuals. I feel that I am well respected as an educated RN and I am constantly yearning for more education in my field. I truly enjoy – more... every moment that I am able to assist in the care of patients at Crozer. – less
Pre Admission Testing was a nice small office to work in.
Patient Care Secretary (Former Employee), Drexel Hill, PAMarch 19, 2014
Pros: worked m-f 6:30 to 3pm
Cons: just getting your 1/2hr for lunch sometimes you worked through it
Nurse Practitioner and I open up office at 0630 first patient at 0700. In between patients getting charts ready for anesthesia to review. At 0800 the rest of the staff comes in. I then get work on getting all my charts ready for surgery for the next day. After this is done I would work on the next 4 days. The hardest part of the job was the first 1 – more... 1/2 hours. I did enjoy meeting the patients. – less
IT co-workers very helpful and always available when needed
System Analyst IV (Former Employee), Upland, PAMarch 17, 2014
There are a few IT employees who go above and beyond what is expected of them.

Some co-workers have become life long friends.
The facility was very nicely decorated and had a great lunch area
Adm/Op Registration Rep (Former Employee), Upland, PAMarch 6, 2014
It was a pleasure to get up and go to work. Not everyday ran smooth but everyone did the best to make it better. My director was liked by all and coworkers could not have been more pleasurable to be with. Best part of day was having lunch with everyone especially when it was a special occasion luncheon. Our physicians were great too.
productive
Medical Secretary (Former Employee), Chester, PAOctober 17, 2013
Pros: free lunches
Cons: short breaks
my typical day at work registering the patients calling prescriptions, and verify insurance make sure the patient schedule for their next appointments, I enjoy working the doctors the I was self efficient. i get my job done by of the day.
Positive work environment
School Counselor/Behavior Specialist (Former Employee), School basedAugust 26, 2013
Pros: friendly co-workers
Cons: difficult management, lacked cummunication skills
.The best part of the job was having friendly, supportive co-workers.
The most difficult part of the job was dealing with an increased caseload and new responsibilities.
Nice working in the ICU
Health Unit Coordinator (Current Employee), Ridley Park, PAMarch 13, 2013
Pros: they treat me very good @ taylor..
Cons: i would like better hrs.
I usually have a very busy day in the ICU.. Answering phones,transcribing Drs orders,ordering supplies and just generaly keeping the unit in order.. I enjoy my job and the type of work I do..
TRAUMA CENTER.
Medical Technologist, Generalist (Former Employee), Upland, PAOctober 15, 2012
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
EFFICIENT COMMUNICATION IS THE KEY TO SUCCESS.SAME WORK AS COMPARE TO OTHER HOSPITALS.
Great place to work; good benefits; opportunity
Secretary/Billing System Administrator (Former Employee), Upland, PASeptember 14, 2012
Pros: as long as you came in and did your job you were not micro-managed
Cons: industry changes
Busy, growth, and educational. I was able to learn so much thru the growth of the business as well as given the opportunity to take charge of new processes. I became the mentor and support person for many aspects clerical staff in the department. Enjoyed my day to day responsibilites. The biggest part I didn't like, for me, was managing and disciplining – more... difficult staff. – less
A nice place to work until change
Staff Nurse (Former Employee), Ridley Park, PAJune 4, 2012
Pros: the schedule, the pay, the staff
Cons: uncaring management
In this position I was working at night. Patients were very sick. I was in this position for about 7 years. At first it was a very good job and there was enough staffing to take care of the patients. As time went on however staffing became very poor and it was very difficult to care for the patients properly or even safely. Management didn't seem to – more... care. The hardest thing about this job was going to management repeatedly for about a year and a half about staffing and they just were not listening. – less