Crozer Keystone Health System Employee Reviews in United States

A great place to learn and grow as a nurse
Patient Care Technician (Current Employee) –  Chester, PANovember 11, 2015
Kind are caring nurses made both my clinicals and time as a nursing assistant enjoyable. I have been able to work on every floor and observe and assist in the many areas of nursing.
Very Busy Hospital Cafeteria
Nutrition Assistant (Current Employee) –  Chester Pa.October 18, 2015
Fun busy fast paced friendly work environment co workers are good people to work with hardest part of the job is being there at 4am most enjoyable part of the job is cooking for all the Doctors and staff in the Hospital.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Non Union Job
Great nursing experience
Home Care Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Springfield, PAJuly 30, 2015
Great place to work. Learning everyday. Meet so many different people and stays interesting. Never bored! Communicate with doctor's and nurse practioners on a daily bases.
I enjoy the people that I work with on a daily basis
RN (Current Employee) –  Upland, PAJuly 26, 2015
I enjoy the people that I work with on a daily basis-we work together and help one another on a daily basis.

The new construction/renovations that are occurring look great and can't wait unit they are completed at all sites!!
Productive, professional and enjoyable work environment
Certified Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Drexel Hill, PAJune 11, 2015
Since I began working for this fast-paced, multi-provider primary care office, I have been able to fine-tune and utilize many of my strengths such as multi-tasking daily office duties, performing medical testing and venipuncture on patients especially those with special needs and elderly, as well as care for patients and their needs. I have learned a great deal of information and skill since being employed and trained by three of my fellow co-workers, who are medical assistants with 10+ years of experience in the field.
Pros
Intimate patient relationships
Cons
Short Breaks
Productive workplace with other competent and responsible idividuals
Nurse Externship Program (Current Employee) –  Upland, PAApril 30, 2015
I enjoy my time here and provide to all patients based on their needs and wants with the capabilities and skills I use such as phlebotomy, EKG, and reporting changes in baseline vital signs to the primary nurse of the patient. The most enjoyable part of the experience is getting a chance to interact and satisfy patients' needs.
Hospital going through a lot of changes
Respiratory Therapist (Former Employee) –  Upland, PAJanuary 31, 2015
This hospital was a great place to work for. There have been many changes in management and leadership in all areas of the hospital. Its going through a transition phase that has not yet worked out all of its kinks.
Pros
unorganized scheduling for prn staff
Cons
good pay
I enjoyed the work just didn't like the culture
Accountant - General Accounting (Former Employee) –  Upland, PAOctober 9, 2014
go in do cash every morning than account reconciliations or financial statements I learned to work on a lot of new systems management never would promote the good people I loved my co workers lot of good people just knowing every day that no matter what I would never be promoted just all the things I learned especially how to plan things out
Pros
lots of work
Cons
no advancement
Job Security
Lieutenant- Paramedic (Current Employee) –  Upland, PAAugust 15, 2014
Work for CCMC for over 20 years and enjoyed many years there but recent changes have left no real job security
very good place to work
Registration - Trainer- Financial Counselor (Former Employee) –  Chester, PAJuly 15, 2014
A great environment to work & learn. Staff members are friendly & professional.
Caring Culture
Health Information Specialist (Current Employee) –  Drexel Hill, PAJune 8, 2014
Having worked in the Health Care field since 1979 in an administrative assistant capacity I have come to know physicians, nurses, technicians, information techs, caring guardians, and fellow secretaries.

We have experienced so many changes from the 1980's to 2014. It is challenging in the health care field these days, but when we all try together to keep our patients cared for, regardless of the many hurdles thrown out there in front of us; then we feel pride which fuels us even more.

I am proud to be part of any team that fights for the benefit of our patients and organization.

Thanks for giving me this opportunity.
Pros
we get the chance to make a substantial contribution in the lives of our patients.
Cons
there are only so many working hours each day which limits our wonderful staff.
community feel
Endo Technician (Current Employee) –  PAMay 8, 2014
Enjoy working per diem for the company able to make my own schedule when I am available to work, always keep me in mind when time is available for picking up.
Pros
free parking!!!
Cons
census can sometimes be low which puts employees on edge
Working at a teaching hospital.
RN (Current Employee) –  Upland, PAApril 18, 2014
I work well within my cohort of doctors, residents, interns, nurses, patient care technicians, nutritionist, physical and occupational therapist. I have developed close professional relationships with all of these individuals. I feel that I am well respected as an educated RN and I am constantly yearning for more education in my field. I truly enjoy every moment that I am able to assist in the care of patients at Crozer.
Pros
the professionals that i work with have respect for themselves and others.
Cons
media in the past few months.
Pre Admission Testing was a nice small office to work in.
Patient Care Secretary (Former Employee) –  Drexel Hill, PAMarch 19, 2014
Nurse Practitioner and I open up office at 0630 first patient at 0700. In between patients getting charts ready for anesthesia to review. At 0800 the rest of the staff comes in. I then get work on getting all my charts ready for surgery for the next day. After this is done I would work on the next 4 days. The hardest part of the job was the first 1 1/2 hours. I did enjoy meeting the patients.
Pros
worked m-f 6:30 to 3pm
Cons
just getting your 1/2hr for lunch sometimes you worked through it
IT co-workers very helpful and always available when needed
System Analyst IV (Former Employee) –  Upland, PAMarch 17, 2014
There are a few IT employees who go above and beyond what is expected of them.

Some co-workers have become life long friends.
The facility was very nicely decorated and had a great lunch area
Adm/Op Registration Rep (Former Employee) –  Upland, PAMarch 6, 2014
It was a pleasure to get up and go to work. Not everyday ran smooth but everyone did the best to make it better. My director was liked by all and coworkers could not have been more pleasurable to be with. Best part of day was having lunch with everyone especially when it was a special occasion luncheon. Our physicians were great too.
productive
Medical Secretary (Former Employee) –  Chester, PAOctober 17, 2013
my typical day at work registering the patients calling prescriptions, and verify insurance make sure the patient schedule for their next appointments, I enjoy working the doctors the I was self efficient. i get my job done by of the day.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
short breaks
Positive work environment
School Counselor/Behavior Specialist (Former Employee) –  School basedAugust 26, 2013
.The best part of the job was having friendly, supportive co-workers.
The most difficult part of the job was dealing with an increased caseload and new responsibilities.
Pros
friendly co-workers
Cons
difficult management, lacked cummunication skills
Nice working in the ICU
Health Unit Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Ridley Park, PAMarch 13, 2013
I usually have a very busy day in the ICU.. Answering phones,transcribing Drs orders,ordering supplies and just generaly keeping the unit in order.. I enjoy my job and the type of work I do..
Pros
they treat me very good @ taylor..
Cons
i would like better hrs.
Trauma center.
Medical Technologist, Generalist (Former Employee) –  Upland, PAOctober 15, 2012
Efficient communication is the key to success.Same work as compare to other hospitals.
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a

4.2