CRS

CRS Employee Reviews

Travel to different franchises and update their computer systems.
Computer Installation Technician (Former Employee), Nashville, TNApril 28, 2015
This job provided great on the site training and challenging work scenarios. I enjoyed the traveling aspect and further increasing my working knowledge of computers and the latest software systems.
packing iphone
Package Handler (Former Employee), Harrisburg, PAApril 2, 2015
Pros: no
Cons: short breaks
ITs fast past places ,I stand on my feet for long period time. making production. making boxes to. friendly places to work , people are nices and helpful when you help on anything
I worked from home so that was great as well as challenging.
MEDICAID BILLING SPECIALIST (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAMarch 20, 2015
Pros: working from home
Cons: wakening up at 1 a.m in the morning
I would wake up around 1 AM. The CEO would e-mail me the billing sheet, I would then make me a spread sheet using Excel. I would log into HP Enterprise's which is Medicaid's web site. I would bill all medicaid as well as amerigroup claims. I would also make sure that the authorization code is correct. When I was finished I would make the CEO a spread sheet and e-mail it to him with the total's that were billed and was was paid.
I enjoy working with crs very good people
mail sorter (Former Employee), west valley utMarch 2, 2015
Pros: paid weekly
Cons: sometimes checks are not cashable in most cash check place
just that some management people are very unprofessional they just don't know how to deal with people lack of communication .
The compensation and lifestyle were unbelievable
Independent Sales Representative (Current Employee), Minneapolis, MNFebruary 24, 2015
Pros: compensation. only worked 6-7 months a year. lifestyle freedom
Because of being in construction in Minnesota we only worked 6-7 months a year. The commission percentage is solid, and the overall yearly earnings are 2-3 times more than I can make doing anything else for a whole year.

The most challenging part of the job is being a self-motivator and prospecting 100 percent of your clients through door to door sales. I learned a lot in what mindset it takes to be a successful independent salesman through this job. I ended up really enjoying it. I just didn't want to live in Minnesota anymore.
Productive place to work
Forklift Operator (Former Employee), Rancho Cucamonga, CAJanuary 22, 2015
A typical day at work was loading and unloading product,stocking and scanning to correct areas in warehouse,friendly co workers.
Stable Consulting Company
Executive Support Sr. Analyst (Former Employee), Chicago, ILJanuary 9, 2015
Pros: efficient placements
Cons: expensive benefits
I had a great Contract manager. Great experience. This is a contract agency so the day to day is reflective of the position and the company I was placed at.
It is a temp agency.
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee), New Brunswick, NJDecember 7, 2014
Pros: they almost always have work available.
Cons: they only have first and second shift positions available, and the hours generally conflict with my college schedule.
It is simply a place to pick up work, when I am unable to get enough hours from my other job.
No benefits available i.e, 401k, retirement
Collection Supervisor (Current Employee), Plano, TXDecember 2, 2014
Pros: contest money, birthday spreads
Cons: expensive health insurance, they charge $20/advance of your own money
It is only a job that you can always go back to, DO NOT comply with laws and work ethics, especially EEOC. Very unprofessional in many different ways. Favortism is a big issue there. They scam and lie to the customers to get them to pay off out of statue accounts. It was a job that didn't appreciate or value my opinion in things that I disagreed with. I believe in following the law and they don't care about breaking the law. I need something that has morals and integrity when it comes to the business and its reputation for getting and maintaining excellent results.
slow work
Picking and Packing (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZNovember 9, 2014
not a lot of work
to much time off
i learned about hotel maintenance
Productive, fast pace environment
Case Manager's Assistant (Former Employee), New Britain, CTOctober 16, 2014
I found it to be a fun experience working with The CRS Group. They placed me at Aon Hewitt. The environment was a productive, fast pace environment. It required about 5 hours of the day doing outbound calls to providers(doctor offices), and EE's(Employees-clients). I am familiar with call centers and taking multiple line calls, I found it to be a breeze daily. The hardest part of the job was making sure every Case Manager had all their due date tasks completed for that day. Running reports is something I'm used to, working at Met life, I found myself doing some similar duties. I enjoyed my co-workers and my new supervisor. I just wanted more requisition than what was given by my supervisor and my temp agency. I always heard good things coming from the case managers, but nothing more.
Good Temp Agency
Receptionist Fulltime Temp (Former Employee), Long Beach, CAOctober 14, 2014
Pros: good compensation
Cons: temporary assignments
Finds good jobs with good pay and you receive lots of knowledge and experience that can be added to your resume
Good place of work
Project Manager (Former Employee), EverywhereSeptember 2, 2014
-greetings colleagues
-meeting of director
- examination of my timetable
-accomplisment tasks (studies, advice, reporting, meetings,)
- sometime the conditions of work are hard (time, attitud of colleagues and partners,)
-discovering new things, colleagues
Wonderful place to work for
Client Relations Manager (Former Employee), Fairfax, VAAugust 20, 2014
The position re-located to Jacksonville, FL and I was not willing to move for the job. It was the dream job and a position I thrived at.
Unprofessional and prejudice
Receptionist/Customer Service (Former Employee), Santa Ana, CAAugust 5, 2014
I've learned that this company put Mexican American needs before any other race. They chose jobs that participated in racial profiling
Not bad
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Rancho Cucamonga, CAJuly 29, 2014
Great staffing agency to work for. They addressed the issues when they were brought to their attention. The responded back timely to my concerns.
productive and fun workplace
Clinical Research Coordinator (Former Employee), Scottsbluff, NEMarch 6, 2014
Great training program. Educational assistance and career opportunities.
good system
office in charge (Former Employee), WEST Darfur stateFebruary 2, 2014
have strong plan and system and staff care, have monitoring plan and project quality
contruction at cytec iat Donaldson Center Greenville,SC
Pipefitter (Former Employee), Duncan, SCJanuary 15, 2014
Pros: overtime
Cons: rainouts
had good people to work with had safe work enviroment had good supervisor lots of hours overtime worked 10 hrs daily
Really great place to work at
Office Assistant (Former Employee), SCDecember 5, 2013
Pros: hour lunches, allowed ot when possible
Cons: no health care
Very long hours at the computer...but really great coworkers...management is very helpful and will go out their way to help you anyway possible