CRS Employee Reviews in United States

Paint Interior and Exterior
Warehouse Helper (Former Employee) –  Perth Amboy, NJFebruary 22, 2016
*Excellent pay
*Availability to pay non-tax freely is not good.
*No Benefits or insurance
*Risky going up high ladders
*Very Messy From beginning of work to end
*Very Exhausted when assignment complete
Pros
Excellent Pay
Cons
Very Short breaks, Very Dirty, Sometimes no pay until job is done.
i am a good worker and i have the experience as customer service rep
customer service rep (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLDecember 28, 2015
i am a very good worker and i arrive at work early i have learned that working in the call center is very interesting and i get to meet alot of different people my management crew was very helpful and and i was able to work with my co-workers were helpful as well the hardest part of my last job was the 30 min lunch and i enjoy talking to people and helping them
Pros
i adapt to change easily and i am very eager to work and people friendly
Cons
i hate short breaks and i would like an hour lunch
Traveled to different homes and businesses
fire/water restoration (Former Employee) –  Chicopee, MAJune 2, 2016
Brought the correct cleaners depending if water or fire damage. If contents could not be cleaned at the home or business, we then bring the items back to the warehouse to the clean room.
Pros
Different scenes every day, different people
Cons
chemicals killed my skin
not satisfied
warehouse scanner (Former Employee) –  Reno, NVMay 26, 2016
Was not a very clean place to work if you wanted to use the restroom it would be a good idea to bring your own roll of toilet paper because more often than not there would not be any toilet paper.They did not take care of there employees,most of them that worked there were temporary anyway.
Cons
short breaks
Great Place to work
Senior Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYApril 8, 2016
• Completed work schedules, managed calendars, and arranged appointments.
• Maintained and updated filing, inventory, mailing, and database systems, either manually or using a computer.
• Opened, sorted, and routed incoming mail, answered correspondence, and prepared outgoing mail.
• Computed, recorded, and proofread data and other information, such as records or reports.
The compensation and lifestyle were unbelievable
Independent Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNFebruary 24, 2015
Because of being in construction in Minnesota we only worked 6-7 months a year. The commission percentage is solid, and the overall yearly earnings are 2-3 times more than I can make doing anything else for a whole year.

The most challenging part of the job is being a self-motivator and prospecting 100 percent of your clients through door to door sales. I learned a lot in what mindset it takes to be a successful independent salesman through this job. I ended up really enjoying it. I just didn't want to live in Minnesota anymore.
Pros
compensation. only worked 6-7 months a year. lifestyle freedom
company went bankrupt
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Webster, MAAugust 17, 2016
Not really a good company to work for, company didnt treate employees well. no room for advancement. I would not recommend the company, plus they went bankrupt.
Productive and Safety driven company
Control Room Specialist/Fill in for Control (Current Employee) –  Magna, UTMarch 31, 2016
Production and safety always comes first in the company, days are filled with learning opportunity's around ever corner.

Learn to hone my people and communication skills.

Co-workers are some of the best i have ever worked with.
Pros
Good pay
Team work required/ fun place to work
LPN (Current Employee) –  Olympia WashingtonJuly 26, 2012
I a pretty open schedule, my CRC does not have set hours as long as the schedule for the day is done. Management is great and is supportive. There are so many employee's that it is difficult to know them all but everyone in the facility is very nice and works as a team to get the residents the best care. I would say the hardest part of my job now is the commute. I drive 50 minutes one way to work and with the gas prices that is difficult at times. I would say that the most enjoyable part of my job is the interaction I get with the residents. I am in most everyone's room at one time or the other.
benefits
Cons
not having adequate time to do all you would like to for the residents
Fun
Sr. Foreman (Current Employee) –  Denver, COMay 2, 2016
CRS is a great company , stable work and amazing work environment. family like business and . Every work day is a new project and new goal.
Family Owned Bussiness
Project Manager/Operation Manager/ Estimator (Current Employee) –  N Billerica MA 01862March 15, 2016
Set up the daily schedule, oversee A/P and A/R. Meet with new and old customer. Generate new work thru estimating. Review all contracts and sub contracts. Manage multiple project as needed.
Raised a family on my income from this endeavor.
Owner (Former Employee) –  Boynton Beach, FLJanuary 26, 2016
Days were not typical. One day you work 5 hrs., the next day could be 12 hrs.
Learned how to manage time and people.
People skills are a must, and loved the fulfillment of taking a job from start to finish, and being paid for what came easy to me.
Pros
Made my own schedule
Cons
Not a steady income stream.
friendly staff
Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Spartanburg, SCMarch 7, 2016
i enjoyed working around the truck drivers and building relationships with my co-workers. i loved expanding my job description and learning everything i could about my position.
working at CRS
home health aide (Former Employee) –  cincinnati, ohioAugust 11, 2015
Working at crs was a pretty easy job once yoou learned the ropes of things that had to be done. A typical day at work was making sure my people that I was taking care of took their medicine, made sure they ate lunch and dinner at a timely manner. we did a lot of different events like dances bowling movie nights. I got alone pretty well with my management time and my co workers.

I can say the hardest thing I had to deal with working at that job was when my residents would have their days when they did not want to do nothing or was hitting cause they was not getting their way or very angry, but other than that I really enjoyed my job cause I was helping others who could not help themselves
Pros
peaceful envoriment
Cons
residents mood swings
World view required
ADMINISTRATIVE ASST (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDSeptember 3, 2012
World view of the needs of others. Daily interaction with persons interested in donating and assisting those in need, in crisis around the world. Provided secretarial assistance to the regional fundraisers who were only in headquarters every 3 months.
Pros
learning abolut the lives of olther cujltures
Cons
long hours during crisis times
Co-workers are team players
National Admissions Advisor (Current Employee) –  Schaumburg, ILJanuary 28, 2016
The co-workers motivate each other and make work enjoyable. The job is great. I enjoy helping others reach their goals.
Pros
1 hour lunch
Stable Consulting Company
Executive Support Sr. Analyst (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJanuary 9, 2015
I had a great Contract manager. Great experience. This is a contract agency so the day to day is reflective of the position and the company I was placed at.
Pros
efficient placements
Cons
expensive benefits
Skillfull Leadership
Assistant Operations Director (Former Employee) –  Old Town, Alexandria, VirginiaMarch 1, 2013
I didn't work for them long enough, but one of their best characteristics is that they take care of their Managers.
There are incentives when your performance deserves it.
Pros
vehicle, benefits, good atmosphere, like family.
Cons
vulgar expressions from the upper management and rudeness.
Productive, high pace, great work environment.
Selling Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Fontana, CANovember 9, 2015
Over all was a nice place to work. But was acquisition by another service with no advance notice.

I sold B2B surrounding arrears of San Bernardino County, Industrial, light clerical and Admin.
Pros
Great leadership and support
Cons
Minimal training to their structure
Actually, it is HP
Senior Oracle DBA, HP (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 21, 2015
Everybody knows about it. Nobody inside knows what is going on. It is just huge. What people inside feels about it is totally different from what its stock price reflect.