CRS Employee Reviews

Over all good
Pipefitter/installer (Former Employee) –  TennesseeAugust 28, 2017
Good if you don't mind to travel. Stay out of town all week. The only time you're home is usually just on Saturday's. Other than that good job good people. Family like environment.
Small company with poor management
Senior Technical Analyst (Former Employee) –  Fort Meade, MDJuly 5, 2017
Given a position at the highest salary level for that contract, was replaced with no notice. Suspect a cheaper employee was hired since there were no issues on the job.
Competitive
Site Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Jersey City, NJMay 23, 2017
Even though CRS is not a fan of paying big amounts of money or giving employees their correspondent benefits on a timely matter, they give you the opportunity to grow with in the company.
Pros
Opportunity
Cons
Benefit
Not really a place anyone should work at
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILApril 24, 2017
My co workers never really sent their things in on time everything was delayed and sometimes i wouldn't even get work in because my co workers would get upset and not work at all so it made it hard for me to earn a living.
Part Inspector (Former Employee) –  Beloit, WIApril 12, 2017
Crs was a great job it helped me learn about the different parts that go into a car motor management was always friendly and help thru stuff if we had to get a order out that day
Parts inspector
Parts Inspector (Former Employee) –  Beloit, WIApril 11, 2017
Crs is a great place to work if your looking for easy work they have great pay for the work you do and you get to learn all the different parts that go into a car motor
Good work place
Parts Inspector (Former Employee) –  Beloit, WIApril 10, 2017
It was a good place to work got to learn what the different parts are to certain things in a car motor management was always friendly and help thru stuff I didn't know
collection agency
Debt Collector (Former Employee) –  Bartlett, TNMarch 8, 2017
Typical collection agency. answer phones, deal with upset people that owe money. This is a small mom & pop owned company. Most of the people there are tolerable.
Experience and small income based
Consultation (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILMarch 1, 2017
I did some consultation work as needed. utilizing my internet/cloud based knowledge of the box program. i did not have a consistent work load and flow. built email communication experience with this opportunity.
Pros
experience
Cons
lack of work recently and inconsistency
Fun place to work
Accounts Receivable Specialist (Former Employee) –  Land O' Lakes, FLDecember 3, 2016
I loved this job. My co-workers were awesome and now are my life long friends. A typical day was always busy. I handled multiple things.
past peace
Call Center Representative 1 (Former Employee) –  Fargo, NDOctober 27, 2016
good work environment, friendly staff. busy all the time, and the time goes by fast. co-worker are great, they help each other out.
Pros
breaks
Cons
health care, and benefit
Productive and fun place to work
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVAugust 31, 2016
A typical day at work consisted of staff meetings where we talk about accomplishments the day before and our goals for the day/week.
What I learned was how to successfully create goals for myself, how to deal with negativity, and how to word my pitch to convince home owners to buy into the deal.
Hardest part of the job was walking in the heat.
Most enjoyable part of the job was having fun and learning new things about other people and the way they think.
Pros
Fun and enjoyful environment to get employees to feel more comfortable
Cons
Walking in the heat
company went bankrupt
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Webster, MAAugust 17, 2016
Not really a good company to work for, company didnt treate employees well. no room for advancement. I would not recommend the company, plus they went bankrupt.
Great place work if you are just getting out of college
Collections Specialist (Former Employee) –  Fishers, INJune 4, 2016
Very fast pace and you are on the phone daily/hourly with customers. If you like talking on the phone and having goals you have to meet then this would be a great job for you. Great base pay.
Traveled to different homes and businesses
fire/water restoration (Former Employee) –  Chicopee, MAJune 2, 2016
Brought the correct cleaners depending if water or fire damage. If contents could not be cleaned at the home or business, we then bring the items back to the warehouse to the clean room.
Pros
Different scenes every day, different people
Cons
chemicals killed my skin
not satisfied
warehouse scanner (Former Employee) –  Reno, NVMay 26, 2016
Was not a very clean place to work if you wanted to use the restroom it would be a good idea to bring your own roll of toilet paper because more often than not there would not be any toilet paper.They did not take care of there employees,most of them that worked there were temporary anyway.
Cons
short breaks
Fun
Sr. Foreman (Current Employee) –  Denver, COMay 2, 2016
CRS is a great company , stable work and amazing work environment. family like business and . Every work day is a new project and new goal.
Great Place to work
Senior Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYApril 8, 2016
• Completed work schedules, managed calendars, and arranged appointments.
• Maintained and updated filing, inventory, mailing, and database systems, either manually or using a computer.
• Opened, sorted, and routed incoming mail, answered correspondence, and prepared outgoing mail.
• Computed, recorded, and proofread data and other information, such as records or reports.
Productive and Safety driven company
Control Room Specialist/Fill in for Control (Current Employee) –  Magna, UTMarch 31, 2016
Production and safety always comes first in the company, days are filled with learning opportunity's around ever corner.

Learn to hone my people and communication skills.

Co-workers are some of the best i have ever worked with.
Pros
Good pay
Family Owned Bussiness
Project Manager/Operation Manager/ Estimator (Current Employee) –  N Billerica MA 01862March 15, 2016
Set up the daily schedule, oversee A/P and A/R. Meet with new and old customer. Generate new work thru estimating. Review all contracts and sub contracts. Manage multiple project as needed.