Location: Little Ferry, NJ (North Jersey)
About Us: We are a rapidly growing eCommerce online store. Currently, because of our rapid growth, we are looking for someone to work with our customer service team. We are looking for enthusiastic, motivated and computer literate individuals who work well with a team and are willing to learn.
Some training will be provided, however you must be a "go getter" and able to learn quickly. We like to work hard and play hard, always striving to improve our business, our people, our culture and the experience for our customers. If this sounds like something you would like to be a part of, the next step is yours. Send us your resume and come join a group of critical thinkers and innovators
This Customer Care Representative - position offers a true ground floor opportunity for experienced, empathetic, dependable, team-oriented customer service professionals to join our exciting, fast growing company. Using creative, 'out of the box’ thinking, this person will do whatever it takes to exceed customers’ expectations and deliver a truly remarkable service experience. Only individuals with outstanding work ethics, strong verifiable references and “customer-first” mindsets need apply, as only the “best of the best” candidates will be considered.
Various shifts available, candidate should be able to be available nights and/or weekends.
- Investigate and resolve account-specific issues related to order shipments
- Assist in the development of department methods and procedures
- Process customer orders by phone
- Communicate website issues to IT team as necessary for quick resolution
- Report all product and service-related trends to the Customer Care Manager
- Generate UPS Delivery Intercepts, Return Authorizations and/or claims as necessary
- Assist in the fulfillment of periodic marketing promotions
- Other general administrative duties (e.g., filing, data entry, etc.) as assigned
- 1-3 years experience providing exceptional customer service required
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays (there will be overtime opportunities)
- Must be empathic to customers’ needs
- Creative problem solver
- Outstanding work ethic
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Accurate data entry and typing skills
- Ability to multi-task within a high pressure environment
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Ability to work both independently and as a member of a fast growing team.
- Computer experience necessary
Benefits to Working with CrucialVacuum:
- Opportunity to be apart of a growing company
- Your thoughts and opinions count
- Great office environment- small family atmosphere
- Work closely with upper management and decision makers
- 401K with Matching
- Health Insurance Offered