About Us: CrucialVacuum.com is an rapidly growing eCommerce business located in Little Ferry, NJ, specializing in selling our own brand vacuum parts direct to the consumer. Currently, because of our rapid growth, we are looking for someone to work with our creative team from our office in NJ.
This position is responsible primarily for working on day-to-day graphic and web design activities of the company's e-commerce and online ventures. This person should have a passion for the creative design space, where it is going, and should be fully engaged with it.
- A portfolio that demonstrates your ability to turn ideas into a strong creative direction.
- Mastery of the principals of design, typography, color theory, and graphics file creation optimized for the web.
- Advanced knowledge of digital imaging and illustration with Photoshop / Illustrator
- Unwavering attention to detail, customer-service orientation, and creativity in problem-solving.
- Ability to work in a team and to communicate in a clear way.
Strong knowledge of current web design trends and user-centered techniques.
-Top level written and verbal English skills
-Outstanding organizational skills, attention to detail and troubleshooting
- Must be located to work from our Office in NJ!
- Must be fast moving, able to pick up things quickly & highly motivated.
Helpful to have
Experience in graphic / web design, at least one specifically for eCommerce.
Advanced knowledge of the Adobe Suite of software (i.e. Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver).
- Experience developing logos and icons; familiarity with print production process is also desirable
- Full knowledge of E-commerce and SEO
- Conceptual design, layout, and graphic production for Crucial Vacuum and related properties.
- Interface with cross functional teams to develop and implement new and revised creative for web-based and mobile initiatives.
- Perform graphical maintenance and updates for the existing website and mobile applications.
- Perform maintenance on sites such as Amazon.com & eBay.com.
- Help expand the ever growing Crucial Vacuum brand.
- Continually evaluate/monitor the site branding and experience in order to guide its advancement.
- Partner with management and others to anticipate future business changes and -challenges and proactively develop and implement new or revised designs.
- Working on current and new package design, logos and websites.
- Manage online creative assets and implement new design processes.
Contribute to the overall customer communications strategy and special projects.