cruise Employee Reviews

Open flow atmosphere, sit at table others
Temp (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CANovember 28, 2017
You sit at a table in front of a computer screen all day. It is not a cubicle so you are surrounded by a diverse group of MALES. Its a young start-up tech company that I don't believe in. The hire you, beat . you to a pulp, and that spit you out. You come out worse off than when you started.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
not direct
training is all u get
Vacation Consultant (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZNovember 1, 2017
you go through training and thats it. you don't get help from anyone else. You could be on a call, put your call on hold and ask someone for help that won't answer your question for 3 days. Everything that isn't included in training you end up learning on your own.
benefits
Cons
management doesn't care about, you. they're preoccupied
Good Company
Data Entry Analyst (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAOctober 17, 2017
It was a data entry position so it can be mundane, tedious work. However, great people, great company. Free lunches at work was a major plus. The company has a lot f capital invested in it. Driverless vehicles will be more and more common in the future and they are at the forefront of that.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
data entry is mundane
excellent work enviroment
WAITRESS (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLOctober 16, 2017
Great place to work. Work with international crew is the most fun part, challenging though. Learned that communication and good listening skills are the base of your job. Hardest part was being away from family and friends.
American Express
Travel Research Assistant (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZOctober 12, 2017
The job was no longer needed with the company. I would say as a whole it is a great company to work for.
I was a very hard worker and trained co workers on the new procedures as they were assigned.

The team that I helped was the travel agents and insured that they were able to do their jobs with more ease.

We were a great team and all of us worked well together to achieve customer satisfaction.

My last team leader was very good at giving us the tools we needed to complete our daily tasks.

I truly enjoyed the people I worked with and would have liked to stay with the company.
Pros
team was great to work with
productive and fun place to work
Autonomous Vehicle Testing Operator (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAApril 18, 2017
you learn something new everyday and everyday is different. Work goes by fast and is exciting to work at because of the surrounding people. Management/team leads always willing to help when there are concerns and questions that we need help with
Pros
great co-workers, catered food everyday, free massages, company outting, flexible schedules
Cons
people on the road aren't your best friends.
Productive and great opportunity to travel for free...
Waiter (Current Employee) –  World wide...March 17, 2017
Working on cruise ship is everything but not easy thing....
Most of the young people are flatered with the fact that they can visit one of the most popular places on earth for free,but background of all this is work 10 hours minimum every day...I mean every because there is no day off's.
Most of the crew they are required to share cabin sometimes with more than 2 other persons and those cabins are approximately 7-8 square meters.
Pros
Free meals and free accomoditation.
Cons
Short breaks...health care as well.
Good Benefits
Janitor (Current Employee) –  Framingham, MASeptember 17, 2015
Good work environment good conditions good food

 Cleaned and maintained client buildings to highest standards of cleanliness.
 Vacuumed rugs and carpeted areas in offices
Pros
Great Benefits all around
Cons
hard to talk to management
Same as previous review.
Tour Manager (Former Employee) –  On board Holland America shipsJanuary 8, 2015
Enjoyed my work. I learned that it is very difficult to please all the people. Management was great, my co-workers were great.
Pros
Working onboard the ship
Cons
No days off all summer
Funn work place
Sales Associate, Carnival Cruise Lines (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FloridaAugust 18, 2014
Nice experience, nice places to know, nice to work with people from all over the world, and money is pretty good!.