Crump Employee Reviews

Crump
Administrative Representative/Mail Clerk (Former Employee) –  Somerset, NJFebruary 16, 2014
For the most part it was an okay company to work for. I was only a temp and there wasn't any room for growth there.
Productive, Period of Growth
Treasury Clerk, Accounts Payable Clerk (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXApril 5, 2013
My years at Crump enriched my life by giving me the opportunity to develop new skills, I went from handling millions of dollars of cash & checks to bank reconciliation to vendor accounts payable then to treasury. I had to adjust to many different people, races, culture and multiple personalities. I served under several supervisors, some difficult some great. I learned to adjust to new changes as our company went through three corporate changes.
Once as a stand alone company then back under another company each time creating major changes in work flow and policies. I think I am a more well rounded person after the experience, as change can bring out the good and the bad in a person, so you learn patience, tolerance, and coping skills to deal with your life at the workplace. It was a wild ride but I'm grateful for the experience. I met and made some wonderful friends that enriched my life for ever.
Pros
great benefits, and great learning opportunites
Cons
hard supervisors, upper management unapproachable
Hard working, dedicated organization
SVP & Assoc GC (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJune 7, 2012
Interesting, challenging work with interesting, smart and talented staff.

Want to know more about Crump?

Ask a question