Crye-Leike Realtors Employee Reviews

Nice place to work
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Smyrna, TNDecember 18, 2017
Great work environment to work in. You are integrated well professionally as well as welcomed like family. The work load fluctuates with how busy the agents are. Your boss shares an office with you but is fun to be around.
Pros
Relaxed yet quick paced work place
Cons
Doesn't pay enough to support a multiperson household
Wonderful management and co-workers
State Licensed Commercial and Residential Agent (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARDecember 14, 2017
Up early and work late. I've shown a home at midnight and many holidays. I learned to be self disciplined being self employed, basically. Management is wonderful and very helpful when needed. Workplace is very hectic, especially with new Realtors always needing your help. Hardest part is being commission only. You literally have to make about $150,000 per year to realize $50,000.00 to live on. Broker takes 30%, you pay self employment tax, you are required to pay all expenses up front, your license is very costly, spend an enormous amount of gasoline and wear and tear on your car, and federal and state tax amounts to another 33%. The best part is helping first time buyers a home they've only dreamed about and working with very high end clients who have the money to get their new dream home.
Pros
Not many other than the friendships you will foster
Cons
Long hours, no vacation, work 7 days a week
Realtor
Real Estate Agent/Realtor (Former Employee) –  Conway, ARDecember 13, 2017
You are a contract worker. Learned to manage my time wisely. It is a cutthroat business, but can be great. Loved showing homes to buyers. Enjoyed the experience of a new purchase for each buyer I worked with.
Pros
Exciting
Cons
No sale, No pay.
Corporate communication lacking
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNOctober 29, 2017
Has grown from a small company to a large company but still runs like a small company. No system in place for office staff to give feedback on office operations, or suggestion for improvements. Company has a great philosophy but they do not follow it when taking actions. They could benefit greatly by having coordinator at corporate that would be a contact for staff office operations. Also need a training program to get all offices on the same page.
Pros
Nice Realtors to work with and nice brokers
Cons
Terrible benefits, low salaries compared to similar positions
Great culture
REALTOR/SALES AGENT (Current Employee) –  Fayetteville, AROctober 6, 2017
Good place to work. Friendly and helpful co-workers who seem genuinely interested in my success. However, real estate is definitely a sink or swim business.
Fun - fast paced enviroment
Realtor (Current Employee) –  North Little Rock, ARSeptember 23, 2017
Fast paced energetic office with real team atmosphere.. Management is always there to assist you with anything you may need , and if for some reason they are out the entire office pulls together to get any issues resolved.. The hardest part of the job is not always having realtors form other companies on the same page when working with clients..
Very positive work environment
Realtor (Current Employee) –  Bella Vista, ARSeptember 17, 2017
It is my belief that environment that has a lot of levity and humor is normally an environment that breeds a lot of successful sales people as well. Our office in Bella Vista has that.
The hardest part of this business is when there are not enough inventory to sell. That is where we are presently. Also we are in a market where there are many new agents that will say or do anything to make a deal.
Pros
You can work your own hours
Cons
Commission sales only
Love the work but need better healthcare benefits
Office Manager (Current Employee) –  Ooltewah, TNAugust 16, 2017
My typical day at work is constantly on the go, processing 50 plus agents' listings, contracts, and closings. Making sure all guests are treated with respect and know they are part of this very important step in becoming homeowners. Making sure our office stays audit free by crossing all t's and dotting all i's. Overseeing our weekly staff meetings and updating the General Manager of which agent is exceeding their expections and letting him/her know how much production is coming into the office.

My most enjoyable part of the job is seeing people own their first home. The most hardest part of the job is watching competitive and cut throat agents do things that does not meet my standards of how an office should operate.
Pros
Happy clients
Cons
Healthcare benefits
They didn't keep the promises they made to me.
Public Relations Assistant (Former Employee) –  Brentwood, TNAugust 10, 2017
I was hired for a specific job and told I could work from home and work flexible hours (to accommodate a pre-existing contract I had with a long-term client). However, within weeks of my hiring they began to complain about me not being in the office during normal businesses hours and basically reneged on the promises they made me when they offered me the job and we negotiated the terms of my employment.

I left a few weeks after I was informed that they were altering the requirements of my job - the new requirements were not what I signed up for (and wouldn't have applied for if that had been the job described in the ad that I responded to).
Crye-Leike was a good place to work.
REAL ESTATE AGENT (Former Employee) –  TennesseeAugust 8, 2017
Crye-Leike was a good place to work. They offer a competitive commission structure. The broker in charge when I was there was very helpful, as well as many of the associates.
Great Real Estate Company
Affiliate Broker (Current Employee) –  Clarksville, TNAugust 6, 2017
If you are looking to break into the Real Estate Business and Crye-Leike is in your area, I highly recommend them. It speaks volumes for a Real Estate company that has such a high number of agents with longevity with one company.
Pros
Websites, Support, Classes
promising
BILLING& REIMBURSEMENT COORDINATOR (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNAugust 2, 2017
crye leike was a very promising employer with great opportunities. I would highly recommend the company for future work to anyone interested in the real estate field.
Great Real Estate Services-Horrible Work Environment
Office Administrator (Former Employee) –  Knoxville, TNJuly 29, 2017
Crye-Leike is an outstanding company if you are looking to sell/buy real estate or work as an agent. However, if you are an employee/staff, there is no compassion for you. They will belittle you in various ways. I dedicated my heart, soul, tears, sweat, and life to this company for almost a decade. Yet, to be harassed and embarrassed by coworkers, management, and corporate officials due to a disability, which someones health is beyond any ones control. Would NEVER recommend working here other than a Real Estate Agent.
Too much sugar for a dime
Office Administrator (Former Employee) –  Cordova, TNJune 23, 2017
The Broker I worked for is WONDERFUL! But the company overall wants TOO MUCH COMMITMENT/STRESS BASED ON WAGES. This company wants to "get by" on as little paid help as possible. Very stingy and nit picky.
Pros
Exciting environment
Cons
Pay sucks....gossip
Exellent Real Estate Company
Real Estate Broker (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, ARJune 20, 2017
Excellent group of Realtors to work with.
Great Leadership.
Great Agent support.
Great agent tools.
Great working environment.

This company has a large profile in multiple areas. The offer an agent a lot of realtor resources that can impact the realtor success!
The opportunity to work on your own schedule gives you balance of work and life.
Not a bad company
Leasing Manager (Former Employee) –  Clarksville, TN 37040May 25, 2017
Crye-Leike isn't company to work for. My experience was pleasant enough. The people were nice and the work culture was laid back. If you have a real estate or property management background then Crye-Leike is worth looking into.
Stable company
Real Estate Agent (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNMay 17, 2017
Company is growing! No complaints about Crye-Leike Realtors. Friendly staff, nice pay, and convenient locations. I have thoroughly enjoyed working at Crye-Leike Realtors.
Crye-Leike is a top notch company
Affiliate Broker (Current Employee) –  MemphisMay 15, 2017
I have nothing but good things to say about Crye-Leike. They have everything you need to succeed. Everyone is extremely helpful and everyone always has a great attitude.
Real Estate
Regional Office Administrator (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALMay 11, 2017
The realtors were great, leadership and work environment ...not so great. I worked there for two years and it was by far the most archaic I have ever worked. The accounting department might have functioned better if the broker had not micro managed. He was playing favorites with a builder in town and had to always make sure their agents were candled to the point that you actually worked for them rather than the company. And, you never received a bonus.
really great place to work
LISTING SECRETARY/RECP (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARMay 10, 2017
Really nice co-workers. I enjoyed the 12 years there.The atmosphere and the way workers got together some weekends for boating and other activities.The brokers were really nice and pleasant to work with. Really large company with offices all around the state. The base company is in Memphis
Pros
nice work atmosphere
Cons
healthcare