Crye-Leike Realtors

Crye-Leike Realtors Employer Reviews

Wonderful Real Estate Company that gets the job done.
Real Estate Agent (Former Employee), Jackson, TNJune 25, 2014
This company was a small company when I started and has grown and expanded. They have a great staff as well.
Opportunity for growth
Licensed Real Estate Broker (Former Employee), Nashville, TNJune 5, 2014
Pros: co-workers
Cons: slow advancement, education geared to full-time agents only
Progressive company that promotes real estate training if full-time. Office activities for co-workers available.
A very enjoyable working atmosphere.
Office Administrator(OA)/Realtor (Former Employee), Little Rock, ARApril 3, 2014
Pros: flexible
As the O/A I over saw all of the running of the office to include employees. This is a Real Estate office so we worked with contracts and offers to make sure they were filled out correctly according to the States requirements.

As a Realtor I Wrote contracts and offers according to clients wishes.
Easy
Receptionist (Former Employee), Memphis, TnFebruary 14, 2014
Pros: easy
It has been awhile since I had to work there, so unfortunately, I cannot remember much. I only answered the switchboard and that was not too difficult just directing calls to the realtors.
Enjoyable and lots of training. Pleasant work place
Realtor (Former Employee), Huntsville, ALFebruary 1, 2014
Learning experiences. Always motivating to help you grow.
Laid back environment
Voicepad Operator (Current Employee), Memphis, TNJanuary 19, 2014
Job is not hard nor stressful. This is a male dominate environment and management is not concerned with support staff and how hard they work, only the agents who bring in the money.
Productive and fun workplace
Real Estate Agent (Former Employee), Memphis, TNJanuary 7, 2014
A typical work day consists of providing potential buyers with adequate inventory of homes and providing sellers with adequate qualified buyers. The most enjoyable part f the job was satisfying my clients.
Great support system for agents
Licensed Realtor in Mississippi & Tennessee (Current Employee), SOUTHAVEN, MSDecember 19, 2013
Great place to be a real estate agent. Huge support system and great training.
Self Employed
Realtor (Former Employee), Germantown, TNSeptember 3, 2013
I enjoyed walking clients through the home buying process, seeing the difference in the homes on the market, and setting my own hours.
Congenial place to work, lots to learn yet pay and advancement are limited.
Management (Former Employee), TennesseeAugust 19, 2013
Pros: there is much to be learned by working here and a very motivated employee could do well.
Cons: the benefits are terrible. the ability to advance is limited if you balance work and personal life.
The company is run by intelligent business-minded people. The problem is that there is a culture of not appreciating employees' contribution to the company.
Great place to work if you aren't new
Realtor (Current Employee), Huntsville, ALApril 6, 2013
Pros: people, low fees
Cons: little to no help when you're first starting out.
I've worked here for about a month or two now, and I will say I love the people that I work with and for. However, I am not a huge fan of the "classroom" emphasis. I would much rather have the option of being able to work as hard as I want to.
Excellent work, very flexible.
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Huntsville, ALMarch 4, 2013
Currently working there as an Admin. Assistant to a Realtor. Hours/Days vary in my case, but overall great place.
Affiliate Broker
Affiliate Broker (Current Employee), Johnson City, TNFebruary 5, 2013
Pros: commissions, establishment of lifelong relationships, flexibility of schedule
Cons: sporadic compensation, self-pay insurance, liability
As an affiliate broker, I am self-employed and dependent completely on my own production. Much of my day consists of establishing and maintaining client contacts. Customer service and attention to detail are most important in this position. Over the past seven years, I feel I have built a strong sphere of influence resulting in repeat client business – more... and a strong referral base. Time is of the essence and as a licensed agent I have a responsibility to all parties involved in the execution of a binding agreement. – less
Great place to work!
Realtor Associate (Current Employee), Tupelo, MSNovember 8, 2012
Fun, fast-paced environment!!! Great management! Great co-workers! Good company!
Great work place.
Affiliate Broker/ Realtor (Former Employee), Memphis, TNSeptember 17, 2012
The interest rates went sky high and that was the reason for leaving .
Not a good place to "start off" in Real Estate
Realtor (Former Employee), Woodstock, GASeptember 12, 2012
I didn't have a great experience at Crye-Leike. It was the first year I had gotten my license and I didn't know anything about real-world Real Estate. The broker at that time didn't like me asking questions and would tell me that I would just have to learn things on my own. Handling other peoples biggest purchase wasn't something that I took lightly. – more... I hung in there as long as I could, but after a year I moved to a company who's name was recognizable and easy to prounounce. – less
Great company with positive players
Realtor (Current Employee), Athens, ALJune 4, 2012
The company is great and there are many positive individuals who work there. The support from owners and management is tantamount.

About Crye-Leike Realtors

Crye-Leike is a full service real estate company founded in Memphis in 1977. Today it's the nation's 5th largest real estate company – Read more