Crye-Leike Realtors Employee Reviews

Like Family work place
Realtor (Current Employee) –  Cabot, ARAugust 15, 2016
Not one day is like the next and I love that most about my job. Going thru a whole transaction and not being able to close is the most frustrating aspect of my job. I can meet appraisers, home inspectors, take a multitude of phone calls and not close the deal. However, this job has taught me to work twice as hard. Pushing me to set my own goals and meeting them.
Pros
Set my own hours
Cons
Work allot of nights and weekends
Nice WorkPlace
Real Estate Agent/Self Employed (Current Employee) –  Little Rock, ARDecember 13, 2016
Crye-Leike is a very savvy Real Estate Company with up to date technology that any real estate company would die for. However I think the Brokers should show interest in their agents work. It is a very Independent Job of working with your clients, such as searching for houses, knowing your cities/communities, and etc. The hardest part of this is staying motivated.
Pros
Technology
Cons
No support from upper management
Excellent Company for Agents!
Broker (Current Employee) –  Athens TNJune 7, 2016
I have been with Crye-Leike since 2011. The training, agent resources, marketing and agent support are UNSURPASSED!! This is an excellent company to start your real estate career! Tons of training opportunities, webinars, classes, articles, videos. The customized Agent Profile allows you to access your strengths and weaknesses to optimize your performance as an agent for a successful career in Real Estate. The company also offers a Career Development Department that helps direct you to the best efforts to get your career up and running and promotes continued success. I have been affiliated with two other local companies before tranferring my license to Crye-Leike. Their marketing is second to none and maximum exposure of listings means successful sales and closings. I love my job and my company. Our CEO Harold Crye is personally envolved with our company and has an OPEN DOOR policy. I am proud to be affiliated with such a wonderful company and would recommend it to any and all agents!!!
Pros
Training, Marketing, Support, Tools and Technology Training
Cons
Straight Commission
fast pace, like compition and how to up my sales for more commission with GE Healthcare
Sales Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Columiba, TNFebruary 7, 2016
Really enjoy both positions. With GE Heath Care, It was said to say good bye. They closed down and no longer in business. Love the challenges with sales and commissions with other coworkers.
Pros
Excellent healthcare, all the benifits and my coworkers.
Cons
Lost my position because they went out of business.
Well known real estate company
Administrator (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNJanuary 3, 2017
This company knows how to sell houses!
Management and employees have close working relationships.
Servicing the real estate agents is top priority.
Good to get experience,
Great adventures daily
Affiliate Broker (Current Employee) –  Bartlett, TN 38134November 17, 2016
A typical day consist of cold calling, mailings, follow ups, recruiting, and fishing for business
Co-workers are awesome and very helpful
Hardest part of the job is finding customers
The most enjoyable part of the job is meeting people
Pros
Great people to work with and around
Cons
All expenses of the business are on the each individual
Very archaic and micro managing
Accounts Payable (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNMay 12, 2016
I worked there for two years and it was by far the most archaic I have ever worked. The phones would randomly roll over to anyone if the receptionist was on the phone, the CFO tried to save a few bucks and wouldn't utilize online banking fully. The accounting department might have functioned better if the CFO had not micr managed. He added so many unnecessary steps to the AP process, had us file so much unecessary paperwork the file cabinets were almost about to overflow. Direct deposit is only offered with one bank and you don't get a bonus. I was one of the many casualties in 2008 but I had seniority over 5 in my department. I was selected because I was the only guy in the department.
Pros
Cons
Low pay, inflexible hours, micro managing
Affiliate Broker
Affiliate Broker (Current Employee) –  Johnson City, TNFebruary 5, 2013
As an affiliate broker, I am self-employed and dependent completely on my own production. Much of my day consists of establishing and maintaining client contacts. Customer service and attention to detail are most important in this position. Over the past seven years, I feel I have built a strong sphere of influence resulting in repeat client business and a strong referral base. Time is of the essence and as a licensed agent I have a responsibility to all parties involved in the execution of a binding agreement.
Pros
commissions, establishment of lifelong relationships, flexibility of schedule
Cons
sporadic compensation, self-pay insurance, liability
Great training and excellent broker management
Real Estate Agent (Current Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNJune 6, 2016
This is a great place to work with real life training that is applicable to real life situations. Crye-Leike offers continuing education that high quality and classes are easy to attend with a flexible schedule.
Congenial place to work, lots to learn yet pay and advancement are limited.
Management (Former Employee) –  TennesseeAugust 19, 2013
The company is run by intelligent business-minded people. The problem is that there is a culture of not appreciating employees' contribution to the company.
Pros
There is much to be learned by working here and a VERY motivated employee could do well.
Cons
The benefits are terrible. The ability to advance is limited if you balance work and personal life.
Nice place to start your real estate career
REALTOR (Current Employee) –  Marion, ARApril 1, 2016
Crye-Leike offers educational classes and training for agents throughout the year. The are several services offered to buyers and sellers in the home buying process.
Great place to work and a great group of people to work for.
Realtor - General Real Estate (Current Employee) –  Madison, ALMarch 25, 2016
Great place to work and a great group of people to work for. They are always there to support and provide guidance as needed.
Real Estate Consultant
Real Estate Sales (Former Employee) –  Franklin, TNSeptember 18, 2015
A typical day consisted of assisting buyers and sellers in residential sales, marketing, shipping, cold calling, and making the sales.
I learned how to set up a home for showing, doing open houses, how to compare sold properties to show the best prices for sales.
I am a real estate affiliate agent.
The co-agents were a pleasure to work with.
The hardest part was getting the sellers and buyers to agree on a price.
The most enjoyable part was getting the buyers in a home and selling the sellers home.
Pros
Getting the best price available.
Great
Admin Assistant (Current Employee) –  Cordova, TNDecember 11, 2015
A great place to begin work or grab a position as an admin assistant. Most departments are always hiring and it's a wonderful learning experience.
Independent Real Estate Agent
Real Estate Agent (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNJune 27, 2014
- Networking to make contacts in order to list and sell homes. Listing, selling, negotiating.

- This was my first job in real estate and I had an excellent trainer who took a lot of time training new agents in all areas of the real estate business.

- Excellent management.

- Wonderful co-workers. Developed life long relationships.

- Driving

- The pleasure and appreciation of clients when purchasing their home.
Pros
Assisting clients in the purchase of their homes.
Cons
Driving
Flexible
Realtor (Current Employee) –  Clarksville, TNOctober 20, 2015
Real estate is extremely flexible and has allowed me to work while in school. Having the ability to manage and create my own schedule has been extremely beneficial while taking full corse loads.
Difficult work environment
Realtor (Former Employee) –  Olive Branch, MSJune 21, 2015
The hardest part of this job was the instability. Management changes frequently. Co-workers are helpful to and extent but they also view you as competition.
Pros
free food and prizes
Cons
instability
Not a good place to "start off" in Real Estate
Realtor (Former Employee) –  Woodstock, GASeptember 12, 2012
I didn't have a great experience at Crye-Leike. It was the first year I had gotten my license and I didn't know anything about real-world Real Estate. The broker at that time didn't like me asking questions and would tell me that I would just have to learn things on my own. Handling other peoples biggest purchase wasn't something that I took lightly. I hung in there as long as I could, but after a year I moved to a company who's name was recognizable and easy to prounounce.
great place to work, learned many new things
Human Resources Assistant (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNDecember 20, 2014
I was in charge of all the employee files. I answered in coming calls, set up interviews, and did new hire orientation. I also prepared correspondence for the manager of the company. I filled in at the branch offices when the manager was out, during this I was in charge of putting the realtors listing on the MLS. I sent out monthly emails of recruits made by Crye-Leike realtors and employees.
Opportunity for growth
Licensed Real Estate Broker (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNJune 5, 2014
Progressive company that promotes real estate training if full-time. Office activities for co-workers available.
Pros
Co-workers
Cons
Slow advancement, Education geared to full-time agents only

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Crye-Leike Realtors. Our community is ready to answer.