Crye-Leike Realtors

Crye-Leike Realtors Employee Reviews

Difficult work environment
Realtor (Former Employee), Olive Branch, MSJune 21, 2015
Pros: free food and prizes
Cons: instability
The hardest part of this job was the instability. Management changes frequently. Co-workers are helpful to and extent but they also view you as competition.
Great people to work with and for in an exciting atmosphere
Sales Agent (Former Employee), Olive BranchApril 13, 2015
Pros: Great leadership and training
Cons: No control of the housing market as a whole
Assisted clients in the purchasing and selling of their homes. Although we were working for ourselves, Crye-Leike provided excellent training for their agents and gave them every opportunity to be successful.
Great place to work if you're not in it for the money
Office Administrator (Current Employee), Nashville, TNJanuary 22, 2015
Everything is focused on the agents cause they're the ones bringing the money in. Office and support staff are not deemed important, even though they try to say you are. The job itself is not bad and can be varied and interesting.
great place to work, learned many new things
Human Resources Assistant (Former Employee), Memphis, TNDecember 20, 2014
I was in charge of all the employee files. I answered in coming calls, set up interviews, and did new hire orientation. I also prepared correspondence for the manager of the company. I filled in at the branch offices when the manager was out, during this I was in charge of putting the realtors listing on the MLS. I sent out monthly emails of recruits made by Crye-Leike realtors and employees.
Independent Real Estate Agent
Real Estate Agent (Former Employee), Memphis, TNJune 27, 2014
Pros: assisting clients in the purchase of their homes.
Cons: driving
- Networking to make contacts in order to list and sell homes. Listing, selling, negotiating.

- This was my first job in real estate and I had an excellent trainer who took a lot of time training new agents in all areas of the real estate business.

- Excellent management.

- Wonderful co-workers. Developed life long relationships.

- Driving

- The pleasure and appreciation of clients when purchasing their home.
Wonderful Real Estate Company that gets the job done.
Real Estate Agent (Former Employee), Jackson, TNJune 25, 2014
This company was a small company when I started and has grown and expanded. They have a great staff as well.
Opportunity for growth
Licensed Real Estate Broker (Former Employee), Nashville, TNJune 5, 2014
Pros: co-workers
Cons: slow advancement, education geared to full-time agents only
Progressive company that promotes real estate training if full-time. Office activities for co-workers available.
A very enjoyable working atmosphere.
Office Administrator(OA)/Realtor (Former Employee), Little Rock, ARApril 3, 2014
Pros: flexible
As the O/A I over saw all of the running of the office to include employees. This is a Real Estate office so we worked with contracts and offers to make sure they were filled out correctly according to the States requirements.

As a Realtor I Wrote contracts and offers according to clients wishes.
Easy
Receptionist (Former Employee), Memphis, TnFebruary 14, 2014
Pros: easy
It has been awhile since I had to work there, so unfortunately, I cannot remember much. I only answered the switchboard and that was not too difficult just directing calls to the realtors.
Enjoyable and lots of training. Pleasant work place
Realtor (Former Employee), Huntsville, ALFebruary 1, 2014
Learning experiences. Always motivating to help you grow.
Laid back environment
Voicepad Operator (Current Employee), Memphis, TNJanuary 19, 2014
Job is not hard nor stressful. This is a male dominate environment and management is not concerned with support staff and how hard they work, only the agents who bring in the money.
Productive and fun workplace
Real Estate Agent (Former Employee), Memphis, TNJanuary 7, 2014
A typical work day consists of providing potential buyers with adequate inventory of homes and providing sellers with adequate qualified buyers. The most enjoyable part f the job was satisfying my clients.
Great support system for agents
Licensed Realtor in Mississippi & Tennessee (Current Employee), SOUTHAVEN, MSDecember 19, 2013
Great place to be a real estate agent. Huge support system and great training.
Self Employed
Realtor (Former Employee), Germantown, TNSeptember 3, 2013
I enjoyed walking clients through the home buying process, seeing the difference in the homes on the market, and setting my own hours.
Congenial place to work, lots to learn yet pay and advancement are limited.
Management (Former Employee), TennesseeAugust 19, 2013
Pros: there is much to be learned by working here and a very motivated employee could do well.
Cons: the benefits are terrible. the ability to advance is limited if you balance work and personal life.
The company is run by intelligent business-minded people. The problem is that there is a culture of not appreciating employees' contribution to the company.
Great place to work if you aren't new
Realtor (Current Employee), Huntsville, ALApril 6, 2013
Pros: people, low fees
Cons: little to no help when you're first starting out.
I've worked here for about a month or two now, and I will say I love the people that I work with and for. However, I am not a huge fan of the "classroom" emphasis. I would much rather have the option of being able to work as hard as I want to.
Excellent work, very flexible.
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Huntsville, ALMarch 4, 2013
Currently working there as an Admin. Assistant to a Realtor. Hours/Days vary in my case, but overall great place.
Affiliate Broker
Affiliate Broker (Current Employee), Johnson City, TNFebruary 5, 2013
Pros: commissions, establishment of lifelong relationships, flexibility of schedule
Cons: sporadic compensation, self-pay insurance, liability
As an affiliate broker, I am self-employed and dependent completely on my own production. Much of my day consists of establishing and maintaining client contacts. Customer service and attention to detail are most important in this position. Over the past seven years, I feel I have built a strong sphere of influence resulting in repeat client business and a strong referral base. Time is of the essence and as a licensed agent I have a responsibility to all parties involved in the execution of a binding agreement.
Great place to work!
Realtor Associate (Current Employee), Tupelo, MSNovember 8, 2012
Fun, fast-paced environment!!! Great management! Great co-workers! Good company!
Great work place.
Affiliate Broker/ Realtor (Former Employee), Memphis, TNSeptember 17, 2012
The interest rates went sky high and that was the reason for leaving .