Cryogenic Transportation Inc

Cryogenic Transportation Inc Employer Reviews

opportunity to advance & grow within your own career!
Branch/Terminal Manager (Former Employee), Vacaville, CADecember 22, 2012
Pros: opportunities to learn more within your industry
Cons: extreme hours of service
Being the Terminal Manager all the days blend together. However, that is what the job intitles with any company. It is up to your daily decisions that will dictate your personal/family life. I learned what depth it took to be not only a self starter. But, goal oriented in order to accomplish company's objectives. They gave you all the tools and support – more... that you may aquire. I had the greatest co-workers. We had our main office within our own customer that we were serving. I had the GREATEST securitary. She was my right-hand woman. I had a superb group of drivers.
I loved the job for it's rewards. Being the only person in charge/responsibility. The end results were all self rewarding.
I found it at time to have control of time management. Once again with very few to delegate too. You would have to inprevise. – less
drivers room is garage
Tanker Driver for Hazardous Chemicals (Current Employee), southern cxalJune 5, 2012
Pros: a paycheck
Cons: health care stinks..
typical work day rushing so as not to work over your legal hours, co=workers cant speak english, management has no chemical history,,as far as working