Crystal Clear Imaging (CCI) is looking for a full-time Physician Relations Manager. The PRM is responsible for building and leveraging relationships with physicians through marketing and promoting CCI services to physicians, including family medicine, internists, cardiologists, obstetrics & gynecology, and orthopedics, as well as nurse practitioners, chiropractors, etc. In addition, the PRM will be involved in marketing and promotion of CCI services to the public/patients.
- Visit physician and other healthcare provider offices to distribute promotional material, provide education and information, hold education sessions, provide IT support and address any needs or expectations .
-Attend industry trade and consumer events along with networking opportunities and other relevant meetings/seminars
- Coordinate and develop daily, weekly and monthly marketing activities related to increasing radiology market share
-Maintain and develop organizational culture and values reputation in its markets with all staff, patients, and referring physicians.
- Write weekly activity reports documenting efforts related to volume growth
-Participate in the development of marketing strategies, design of promotional material, delivery of Continuing Medical Education (CME) events and other/corporate activities.
-Contribute to the collective efforts of the marketing team and achievement of corporate revenue and sales targets through collaborative and interactive activities and initiatives.
-Provide continuous environmental scanning and feedback on issues, trends and developments in the physician community, diagnostic field and broader health system.
- Bachelors degree in related field
- Minimum of five years in healthcare filed with some sales and/or marketing experience, preferably radiology
- Management experience preferred
- Strong organizations skills with demonstrated ability to work with minimal supervision
- Knowledge of medical terminology and previous clinical experience
- Ability and willingness to travel 70% of the time throughout the state
- Reliable transportation with valid Ohio driver's license required
- Proficient knowledge of computer equipment and Microsoft package including Word, PowerPoint and Excel
-Demonstrated ability to work independently, take initiative and function as a team player.
-Internet, technology and social media savvy.
External relationships: Referring physicians and practice managers
Internal relationships: The President, Radiologists, administrative staff, technologists and marketing team.
Salary: Competitive with experience
Multiple years of experience in Radiology is required