Crystal Clinic Orthopaedic Center Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Drama Club
Physical Therapy Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Akron, OHJuly 8, 2016
Save yourself the hassle of working here! Upper Management is all about the dollar signs! Middle and lower level management is basically a bunch of middle aged ladies with nothing better to do than run the PT office like a high school Clique! They have lost several exceptional employees specifically because of those ladies. Meetings are called for every little thing. Be careful you may sneeze and find yourself in a meeting with management and HR.

Thank goodness this type of behavior does not effect the therapist and their patient care!
Pros
Physical Therapist are amazing, patients
Cons
EVERYTHING ELSE
Crystal Clinic former employee review
Full-time Pharmacist (Former Employee) –  Akron, OHJuly 2, 2016
I worked for Crystal Clinic for less than a year in an ancillary healthcare support role, and I was terminated for a single, minor error on a travel expense report. I was given no warning or notice before discharge. The HR department policies are extremely strict and rigid, and totally reflect the interests of the management.
As an employee, you can be fired for a minor technicality if management deems neccesary. HR will not back you up and the appeals process often is of little help. There is little acceptance or tolerance for a regular employee's personal assertive views or opinions (considered insubordination). Prospective employees beware of this place.
Pros
good benefit package, regular staff is friendly
Cons
HR department and company rules are unusually strict
Outpatient surgery center
Surgical Technologist (Current Employee) –  Akron, OHOctober 27, 2015
The Crystal Clinic is a great place to work. I had a great experience over my years there and would highly recommend it both as an employee and a patient.
Why I enjoy my job
PT Office Associate (Current Employee) –  Cuyahoga Falls, OHOctober 6, 2015
I had some apprehensions about moving from my previous job when I when I was first presented with this job.

Overall, I really enjoy my job. I do not dread going in daily. I like the people I work with directly on a daily basis.

I like the company's visions and true passion for doing all we can do for our patients.

Very positive environment to work in.
Pros
Great supervisors and very low stress working environment.
Cons
The pay is not equivalant for the duties that the job entails.
Productive, fast pase operating rooms and high volume case load
Surgical Technician (Current Employee) –  Akron, OHAugust 10, 2015
Crystal Clinic is a fast pase and high volume operating environment. The physicians are wonderful and the staff is very supportive and team oriented. A majority of our case load is orthopaedic (total joints, spinal fusions, and fractures) but we also have sports medicine and plastics. This is an up and coming surgery center.
Pros
having a set schedule, having holidays off
Great place to learn from Physicians
LPN (Current Employee) –  Akron, OHApril 30, 2015
Physicians are extremely friendly and willing to teach. A typical day at work is around 730am/8am to 5pm. Travel is sometimes required to go to satellite offices if your physician travels to see patients at different locations. Pay is extremely low. Management is very bad, current clinical supervisor does not supervise or treat employees fairly. Most enjoyable part of the job is working directly with nurses and physicians and a different population of patients. Hardest part of the job is doing more clerical work than clinical work. Turn over rate with employees is very high, mostly by employee choice.
Pros
Physicians are eager to teach.
Cons
management/administration
Productive company
Appointment Scheduler (Former Employee) –  Cuyahoga Falls, OhioDecember 28, 2012
This company was very well managed and 'on the ball' as far as patient care and follow up for post up surgeries. I learned how to work as a team with the surgeons and staff members.
Wonderful place to work.
Human Resources Assistant (Former Employee) –  Akron, OHJune 8, 2012
My typical day at work consisted of completing assigned special tasks, open enrollment, compiling materials for new enrollees and basic new hire tasks.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Crystal Clinic Orthopaedic Center. Our community is ready to answer.

Crystal Clinic Orthopaedic Center Reviews by Location