Crystal Clinic

Crystal Clinic Employee Reviews

Oupatient better than in the hospital
registered nurse (Former Employee), MontroseMarch 13, 2013
Pros: the doctors are top notch
Cons: as stated above
It "used" to be a great place to work before becoming corporate. You'll love it if you're "policy" crazy.
Half the staff is great to work with, and half is nothing more than dead weight - which no one will do anything about.
Management??? Ha. The supervisor is uneducated and lazy - focused on the best interests of her life, not the surgery center. HR backs her up.
I enjoy the Crystal Clinic workplace, atmosphere and co-workers.
LPN (Former Employee), Akron, OHFebruary 22, 2013
Pros: the doctors are wonderful at treating the staff for lunch occasionally.
Cons: for the most part the staff is able to get breaks, but patient care comes first.
Crystal Clinic is an excellent place to work for.I learn something new all the time. For example a new drug that has come out. A new surgical procedure. New ways to improve patient care. The doctors and nurses as well as other staff have a good working relationship.I appreciate the team work of everyone working together from the management on down. It makes every day at work enjoyable.The hardest part of the job can be dealing with unhappy family members.The most enjoyable part of the job is everyone working together to give the best patient care possible.
Enjoyable patient environment
Medical Transcription/Receptionist (Former Employee), Stow, OHAugust 27, 2012
Pros: working with patients
Cons: benefits
What I learned working for Crystal Clinic was that I loved working with patients. The hardest part of the job was the medical transcription and trying to piece together what was being said on tape. A typical day at Crystal Clinic was checking in and out patients. Then verifying insurances along with making upcoming appointments. One day a week I would do medical transcription, which was the day we did not see patient's and the doctor was on call. The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting new people.
Busy Place to work
Enviornmental Building Services (Former Employee), Akron, OHJune 15, 2012
Pros: great employees
Crystal Clinc has some great Doctors and surgeons that are great at their jobs and also care about other employees that work at the clinic.