Crystal Clinic Employee Reviews

Employee not treated fairly and required to take time off and be on call and not get paid for it.
RN (Former Employee) –  Akron, OHJanuary 25, 2016
They eliminated my job after working there for 8 yrs. and serving as the chairman on their nurse practice council for 6 yrs.
I enjoy the Crystal Clinic workplace, atmosphere and co-workers.
LPN (Former Employee) –  Akron, OHFebruary 22, 2013
Crystal Clinic is an excellent place to work for.I learn something new all the time. For example a new drug that has come out. A new surgical procedure. New ways to improve patient care. The doctors and nurses as well as other staff have a good working relationship.I appreciate the team work of everyone working together from the management on down. It makes every day at work enjoyable.The hardest part of the job can be dealing with unhappy family members.The most enjoyable part of the job is everyone working together to give the best patient care possible.
Pros
the doctors are wonderful at treating the staff for lunch occasionally.
Cons
for the most part the staff is able to get breaks, but patient care comes first.
Enjoyable patient environment
Medical Transcription/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Stow, OHAugust 27, 2012
What I learned working for Crystal Clinic was that I loved working with patients. The hardest part of the job was the medical transcription and trying to piece together what was being said on tape. A typical day at Crystal Clinic was checking in and out patients. Then verifying insurances along with making upcoming appointments. One day a week I would do medical transcription, which was the day we did not see patient's and the doctor was on call. The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting new people.
Pros
working with patients
benefits
Oupatient better than in the hospital
registered nurse (Former Employee) –  MontroseMarch 13, 2013
It "used" to be a great place to work before becoming corporate. You'll love it if you're "policy" crazy.
Half the staff is great to work with, and half is nothing more than dead weight - which no one will do anything about.
Management??? Ha. The supervisor is uneducated and lazy - focused on the best interests of her life, not the surgery center. HR backs her up.
Pros
the doctors are top notch
Cons
as stated above
Busy Office, and room for advancement
Referrals/Authorizations Clerk (Former Employee) –  Akron, OHNovember 12, 2013
I learned a lot from CCOC and my supervisor always encouraged me to move forward and learn as much as I could. They provided lots of classes to help us learn more. My co-workers were also my friends and I miss them dearly. I advanced from working at registration and moved up to referrals and detail charge entry. I then made a lateral move with intentions to learn more about DME. My supervisor in that department lacked skills, lacked encouragement and seemed to be very jealous. She would order pizza for the department and not invite me. She would put me down in front of other co-workers. I trained her with many aspects to her job but she found me as a threat. And I truly believe she only hired me to force me out.
Pros
ability to advance
Cons
always feeling like your looking over your shoulder
Busy Place to work
Enviornmental Building Services (Former Employee) –  Akron, OHJune 15, 2012
Crystal Clinc has some great Doctors and surgeons that are great at their jobs and also care about other employees that work at the clinic.
Pros
great employees

2.3