Crystal Ridge Care Center Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Good learning experience
License Vocational Nurse- Charge Nurse (Current Employee) –  Grass Valley, CASeptember 13, 2017
Good learning experience, challenging as new grad nurse, handling resident case without supervision, have to have strong skill management , time management and able to work under pressure.
productive fun place to work good people
housekeeping (Former Employee) –  396 Dorsey Dr. Grass Valley, CaNovember 12, 2015
good people employees all hard working fun people team players, Patients also were something to look forward to everyday I came to work and would try to make somebody's day and make them smile no matter how bad they were feeling.
Pros
company had employee appreciation days.
Cons
the people I became close to that passed away was sad, but realistic of a Care Center.
Great potential
RN LTC (Former Employee) –  Grass Valley, CAAugust 30, 2013
Nursing home care. Night shift. Very busy .very little time spent with patient and/or family. Mountains of paperwork all hard copy no computer(EMR) at all. Organization had great possibilities and potential. Enjoyed my patients and their care the most. Most of my co-workers were great. My lack of training on this job was my biggest drawback. 24 hrs for a new hire then straight to night shift. I did not feel this was adequate for a nurse new to LTC. Organization was in transition phase bought out by another corporation.
Progressive facility with many recent changes
Unit Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Grass Valley, CAJune 10, 2013
A typical day at work would include admitting and discharging patients. Reporting to nursing team daily condition of patients and follow up.
I have learned the health care industry is changing rapidly and it is essential to be able to adapt.
The most enjoyable part of the job was being a part of helping someone to a better Quality of Life.
Pros
Monday through Friday Position
Cons
benefits not so great
Hard job and not respected or appreciated
Laundry Aide; Wash and dry linen, Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Grass Valley, CAAugust 8, 2012
The hardest part of my job was the fact that I worked all alone, i wasn't able to socialize at all without getting in trouble from my supervisor. I wasn't respected or appreciated by my boss or any of the other supervisors.
Pros
the pay was good
Cons
hard work, no respect or appreciation, horrible work hours, no benefits