Hey, we’re Crystal Rock – a single source supplier of water, coffee and office supplies. We're nearly 100 years old, but cooler than ice in Alaska. With more than 80,000 products, over 100,000 customers throughout the Northeast, we're thriving - because our customers know we're so much more than products.
We're looking for more Crystal Rock-Stars to join our team and share in the belief that Little Things Matter...because they have the greatest impact on your day. Like you, we’re local and homegrown, accessible, we’re people as much as products, we’re committed to making the community a better place to live, work and play.
You'll get the chance to be a Rocker - a member of our family...with some great perks...the training and development to equip you...to deliver a WOW customer experience. Yeah, we said WOW. So bring the personality. Bring problem solving. Load up on our feel good fuel - water and coffee - and bring the passion and energy needed to embrace the idea that Little Things Matter.
Position Summary: Route Sales Rep.
We currently have an opportunity in our Halfmoon NY branch for an individual who possesses outstanding sales skills, customer service and delivery to work in a fast paced team environment.
To be a Rock-star you need to be a talented, self-motivated problem-solver who can connect the dots. You are special, now let it shine – and we’ll help you by offering:
- Rock-star Training to provide the best chance of success
- Plenty of Water and Coffee to Drink
- Family-Friendly Environment
- Rock-Star Holiday Party
Successful Route Sales Reps will be responsible for:
- Managing an established route by servicing customers with bottled water, coffee, and other office refreshments
- Ability to work independently
- Introducing and up-selling new and existing products
- Obtaining new business
- Relationship building with existing and new customers
Sounds great, right? Now, you need to supply a few things of your own:
- Ability to lift and carry products in excess of 40 lbs repeatedly throughout the day.
- Clean and Valid Driver’s License - Class B CDL w/ Air brakes is a plus but will train the right candidate to obtain a Class B CDL
- High School diploma (or GED equivalent)
- Strong and lucrative commission structure with unlimited earning potential
- Monthly contests, safety and performance bonus
- Medical, Dental and Vision, 401k, Life and Disability, generous Holiday / Personal Day allotments, Tuition Reimbursement
Crystal Rock, the oldest bottled water company in Connecticut, was founded in Stamford, CT in 1914 by Henry Baker, Sr. who delivered water...