Hey, we’re Crystal Rock – a single source supplier of water, coffee and office supplies. We're nearly 100 years old, but cooler than ice in Alaska. With more than 80,000 products, over 100,000 customers throughout the Northeast, we're thriving - because our customers know we're so much more than products.
We're looking for more Crystal Rock-Stars to join our team and share in the belief that Little Things Matter...because they have the greatest impact on your day. Like you, we’re local and homegrown, accessible, we’re people as much as products, we’re committed to making the community a better place to live, work and play.
You'll get the chance to be a Rocker - a member of our family...with some great perks...the training and development to equip you...to deliver a WOW customer experience. Yeah, we said WOW. So bring the personality. Bring problem solving. Load up on our feel good fuel - water and coffee - and bring the passion and energy needed to embrace the idea that Little Things Matter.
Full-Time sales positions are open for individuals in the Buffalo NY area. Sales Consultants are responsible for analyzing, targeting and contacting commercial prospects. They’re bright and aggressive in presenting ideas and value to potential customers through a mix of price, volume, distribution, bundles, etc. They understand market dynamics, and thrive on the challenge of selling the Crystal Rock experience in combination with our full suite of bottled water, coffee and office products lines.
To be a Rock-star you need to be a talented, self-motivated problem-solver who can connect the dots. You are special, now let it shine – and we’ll help you by offering:
· Sales Training Classes to Refine or Introduce Rock-star Technique
· Commission, Base Salary and Car Allowance
· Chance for a Career – Leave Your Own Legacy at 100 Year Old Company
· Comprehensive Benefit package
· Bonus Potential
· Plenty of Water and Coffee to Drink
· Family-Friendly Environment
· Rock-Star Holiday Party
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Method of operation includes aggressive face-to-face contact with 40-50 commercial prospects daily
· Opening and establishing new water, coffee, and office supplies accounts
· Placing and demonstration of coffee and brewing equipment
· Team based activities in specific target areas
· Discovering opportunities and generating sales leads to Existing Account Managers
· Introducing new products and cross-selling products
· Obtaining new business in target location throughout district
Sounds great, right? Now, you need to supply a few things of your own:
· Clean and Valid Driver’s License and dependable transportation
· Must be able to travel throughout district and perform sales activities in target areas
· Computer Skills Required - MS Office (Excel/Word)
· Smart Phone Savvy
· Sales Experience Preferred – Business People Desired
· High energy and self motivated entrepreneurial spirit required