Crystal Springs Employee Reviews

like it
Residential Counselor, Direct care Staff (Current Employee) –  Assonet, MAJuly 10, 2015
its a nice place to work. you get to work with people with special people that needs you. its nice to see their smiles and knowing that u maiking a change in someone life is so blissfull
Productive and fun day
Residential Counselor (Current Employee) –  Assonet, MAApril 21, 2015
My typical day star people at 14:45 pm, I enjoy helping people with disabilities, I learned how to management people, learned also Crisis Intervention, administer of medication, the most enjoyable part of this job is when I can see a smile on their faces.
Not bad
Residential Supporter / Residential Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Assonet, MAAugust 17, 2014
I enjoyed it for the most part. Hard work but compensated well.
Fun and enjoyable to work at
Residential Manager (Former Employee) –  Assonet, MAFebruary 26, 2014
Enjoyed working with the individuals that live there and providing the opportunity for them to expand their quality of life. Staff there are great.
Crystal Springs
Shipping & Receiving Coordinator (Current Employee) –  38 Narrows RoadSeptember 30, 2013
- Maintain stock of warehouse and keep inventory up to date.
- Filing of purchase orders and supply slips.
-Ship out supplies to households.
-Receive packages from various delivery companies and distribute them promptly.

-Have been a dedicated employee for 7 years.
-Learned many home economic skills/ trades
-Developed an exceptional relationship with residents that have physical and mental disabilities.
Pros
gave me the opportunity to be a part of a tremendous work environment.
Professional Fun workplace
Residential Support Staff (Current Employee) –  Assonet, MAMarch 12, 2013
We have a routine, get to work, grab the individuals from their work and then we come home. When we're home, we have someone administring medication while someone is preparing their dinner and lunches for the next day. Ater we get done serving their food, we let them watch their television show. We watch Ellen Degeneres everyday. When they're all done with the TV, we start showers. After showers we give them snacks, and put them to bed.
The hardest part of the job would be all the lifting. We have a couple of heavy individuals and it gets tough at times, although my Co-workers are great when it comes to helping do the lifts. They're extremely helpful and we all work really well together. The most enjoyable part of is at the end of the day, because you know that they're all healthy and into bed because of what you did and you gave them all that you could give. They know that you care about them a lot and it's really rewarding knowing that.
Pros
building that special bond with the individuals, rewarding, enjoy what i do
Cons
liftings, short breaks