Crystal Springs Employee Reviews

Skii and water park resort
HOUSEKEEPING (Former Employee) –  Vernon, NJJuly 11, 2017
My typical work day when i used to work here was cleaning the rooms to be extremely neat and tidy for any families coming to check in. I learned all there was to learn about being a phenomenal housekeeper.
It's okay
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Assonet, MAMay 18, 2017
There a lot of issues but I need a job I make what I can for the best out of it . There many problems with management and were under staff because there not enough pay
A good job to work at.
CDL Driver (Former Employee) –  Beltsville, MDApril 20, 2017
To building experience as a CDL driver.
Working with other people.
Staying on task and organized.
Making sure work gets done.
The managers are well respected
Productive.
Food Attendant (Former Employee) –  Hamburg, NJApril 5, 2017
They have crazy hours which is good means more money. All the people were really nice to work with. The hardest part of my job was the crazy hours, but still it didn't matter because it means more money,
Pros
Cool people.
Cons
No break.
good company
Refurbish Technician (Current Employee) –  Mableton, GAMarch 28, 2017
good place to work love co-workers all staff work . hard worker all over company would tell everyone about crystal spring .pay could be higher but not a bad place to work
Great job, not so great company
Residential Counselor (Former Employee) –  Assonet, MAMarch 13, 2017
If you enjoy working with children with developmental disabilities this is a great way to get your foot in the door. The company however, is ran by people who create a hostile environment.
the best job ever
Route Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VANovember 26, 2016
this was one f the best jobs I ever had. the job was easy go to the branch at 630 get your route paper leave by 7 run your route if you was good you could be done early.
Productive place
Residential Supervisor II (Current Employee) –  Assonet, MASeptember 26, 2016
A typical day at work, do paper work, schedule appointments, support staff, assist individuals with needs. Monitor budgets, do meds, the most enjoyable part of this job is when I see the individuals faces are happy with my work.
stressful enviroment to work in, due to employees
Assistant House Manager (Former Employee) –  Assonet, MAJuly 9, 2016
touring house with previous shift getting a report, reading the staff shift log, checking emails

hardest part of job, co workers calling out sick and not having any other coverage.

most enjoyable, taking care of clients and ensuring their well being.
Industrial areaup
Route Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Long Island City, NYJune 9, 2016
The hardest part of this job was to walk up 6 stair cases carrying 50 pounds 5 gallon water bottles up the stairs every day multiple time and 60 pounds 5 gallon water bottles up the stairs when the temperature was below 30 degress.
Pros
Great Pay
Cons
Labor
Highly stressful environment
Behavioral Technician (Former Employee) –  Assonet, MAMay 13, 2016
The hardest part of the job was trying to make changes and improve the life of the individuals while awaiting approval by supervisors; could take up to 8 months for changes to be approved. The most enjoyable part of the job was to interact with the individuals.
Pros
Affordable on-site lunches
Cons
Lack of job security, lack of support by management
Productive and fun place to work.
Forklift Driver/Loader (Current Employee) –  westchester,ohAugust 15, 2015
Productive and organized company with supportive management that treats customers first. I have learned a lot with this company that i can apply to my next job.
Customer Service.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Flowery Branch, GaJuly 23, 2015
Assisting customer's with billing issues could be a challenge, not enough time between calls to follow-up. Management would not always inform employee's of big changes.
Pros
Knowing I helped customers with problems.
Cons
Not being able to help a customer.
Community Outreach Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Assonet, MAApril 1, 2015
A person-centered agency; staff truly care about the individuals they support and it shows! Spacious campus with clean, cozy residences and beautifully maintained grounds. Staff are friendly, management members are approachable and accessible. An extremely rewarding career choice.
Allowed growth as a team member
Delivery Route Driver (Former Employee) –  Austell, GAFebruary 21, 2015
As a delivery driver, I maintained my route in a timely manner. They allowed me to select my schedule. While completing my route I was able to identify additional sales opportunities and recognized as the top sales person.
Pros
Early schedule
Long Work Hours
Route Sales & Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCDecember 31, 2014
Day started at 6:00a and ended at 9:00p. Co-workers were fun to work with. Met a lot of nice people. Carried a lot of 5 gallon water bottles. Manager was not very nice. I would not want to work for this employer again.
ex tern ship
MA Externship (Former Employee) –  Cutlerville, MIDecember 3, 2014
This job was and ex tern ship i was nit there for very long but the time i was there was great. the people that lived there and that i took care of really grew on me they always had big smiles if there faces and new story's to tell me about every day.
Company has good perks, management is lacking, as well as work to life ratio.
Network and Systems Engineer (Current Employee) –  Hamburg, NJOctober 30, 2014
Awesome company to work for, with awesome perks. Management at the resort is what is lacking. Very poor management, Doesn't pay their bills, "Find another vendor" philosophy.

Learned a lot, great company to learn the in's and out's of your career. Compensation is a bit low for the area, as well as the amount of work. Worked in an IT department of 4 people, responsible for 3 hotels, a waterpark, a ski resort, 7 golf courses, 15 restaurants, administration building, 4 data centers, etc..
Nice place to work in the winter
Racing Coach (Former Employee) –  Vernon, NJOctober 6, 2014
I got to do what I love and that is to ski while getting payed. I got to teach Young skiers how to ski and improve there skiing while having a fun atmosphere
Cna
CNA/taking care of the residents (Former Employee) –  Assonet, MAAugust 15, 2014
Went to work for 10 hours. Drove a company van. Helped residents with everyday living .I enjoyed seeing my residents happy and the family .Made sure paper work was done right.
Pros
Happy residents
Cons
no cons