Crystal Springs

Crystal Springs Employee Reviews

Community Outreach Coordinator (Current Employee), Assonet, MAApril 1, 2015
A person-centered agency; staff truly care about the individuals they support and it shows! Spacious campus with clean, cozy residences and beautifully maintained grounds. Staff are friendly, management members are approachable and accessible. An extremely rewarding career choice.
Allowed growth as a team member
Delivery Route Driver (Former Employee), Austell, GAFebruary 21, 2015
Pros: early schedule
As a delivery driver, I maintained my route in a timely manner. They allowed me to select my schedule. While completing my route I was able to identify additional sales opportunities and recognized as the top sales person.
Long Work Hours
Route Sales & Customer Service Associate (Former Employee), Greenville, SCDecember 31, 2014
Day started at 6:00a and ended at 9:00p. Co-workers were fun to work with. Met a lot of nice people. Carried a lot of 5 gallon water bottles. Manager was not very nice. I would not want to work for this employer again.
ex tern ship
MA Externship (Former Employee), Cutlerville, MIDecember 3, 2014
This job was and ex tern ship i was nit there for very long but the time i was there was great. the people that lived there and that i took care of really grew on me they always had big smiles if there faces and new story's to tell me about every day.
Company has good perks, management is lacking, as well as work to life ratio.
Network and Systems Engineer (Current Employee), Hamburg, NJOctober 30, 2014
Awesome company to work for, with awesome perks. Management at the resort is what is lacking. Very poor management, Doesn't pay their bills, "Find another vendor" philosophy.

Learned a lot, great company – more... to learn the in's and out's of your career. Compensation is a bit low for the area, as well as the amount of work. Worked in an IT department of 4 people, responsible for 3 hotels, a waterpark, a ski resort, 7 golf courses, 15 restaurants, administration building, 4 data centers, etc.. – less
Nice place to work in the winter
Racing Coach (Former Employee), Vernon, NJOctober 6, 2014
I got to do what I love and that is to ski while getting payed. I got to teach Young skiers how to ski and improve there skiing while having a fun atmosphere
CNA
CNA/taking care of the residents (Former Employee), Assonet, MAAugust 15, 2014
Pros: happy residents
Cons: no cons
Went to work for 10 hours. Drove a company van. Helped residents with everyday living .I enjoyed seeing my residents happy and the family .Made sure paper work was done right.
typical day at work
Day Habilitation Aide (Current Employee), Assonet, MAAugust 3, 2014
Pros: benefit time
Cons: management
I provide direct care to people with severe mental and physical disabilities. I Implementation of personal goals and daily living skills. Provide precise documentation on each individuals daily progress. – more... I work under the supervision of Developmental Specialist, Speech, Occupational and Physical Therapist to insure positive progression in each aspect of individuals support plan. Maintain positive group dynamic. Do other duties as needed. – less
fun workplace
Busser, Coat Check, Food Runner/ Room Service (Former Employee), Hamburg, NJMay 31, 2014
Pros: they are flexible with shifts
Cons: short breaks
I learned to be more out going. The managers are very helpful when the restaurant gets busy. Co-workers are very friendly. The hardest part of the job is all the heavy lifting and when the restaurant is busy, you really don't have time for any breaks. The most enjoyable part of the job are people you meet.
Productive Day
Car Prep (Former Employee), Lawrenceville, GAMay 6, 2014
I would prep the car before it went through the car wash and then I would go and dry it off after it came out.
Good job during school
Bellman (Former Employee), Hamburg, NJApril 16, 2014
Pros: cooperated with my school schedule.
Cons: unorganized company
This was a very good job during school. It helped my communication skills dealing with people on a daily basis. The company however was a little unorganized.
Hard work and mentally challenging
Delivery Driver (Former Employee), Greensboro, NCApril 6, 2014
Pros: on my own.
Cons: pay and benefits
operate a straight truck without air conditioning delivering water to 21 front and back routes in various cities to residential and commercial customers. Great co workers always smiling and fun to be around. To many routes for one person and stress is high to meet sales demand. I met a lot of people and made new friends every day.
Good to employees
Dishwasher (Current Employee), Hamburg, NJJanuary 29, 2014
Pros: staff meals while working
working with the chefs is the best part of the day. They are all friendly and helpful. The management is also very flexible and helpful.
water plant
Assembly-line Clerk (Former Employee), Middletown, RIJanuary 14, 2014
Crystal Springs, Middletown, RI
September 2008 – November 2008
Assembly-line Clerk
• Worked on water plant assembly line.
Seasonal but Amazing
Head Lifeguard (Former Employee), Maud, TXJanuary 2, 2014
Loved it best job of my life, would recommend to anyone! Great people, good hours, fun and laid back atmosphere.
water
Sales Rep. Route Driver/Administration (Former Employee), Kent waDecember 5, 2013
Pros: proswhen you were finished you could go home and no weekend work.
Cons: it was commision so every week was different on pay.
It was ok everyday was different in some cases, But you would get to work see what service calls you had and then go out on route and service your accounts.
Crystal Springs
CDL Route Driver (Current Employee), Mabelton GeorgiaNovember 5, 2013
Pros: no late days
Cons: defective equipment at least once a week
Each day was a new adventure. It was always a new route for the day and new setups. I learned from this company that hard work pays off and to always give it 100 percent. My managers were very helpful – more... and guided each employee along the way. My co-workers made this a great learning experience, while creating a fun atmosphere. The hardest part of my job was the trucks and equipment always failing but, the most enjoyable part had to be serving the customers. – less
Productive and fun workplace
Route Development Manager (Current Employee), Richmond, VaOctober 4, 2013
Learning

Team Work

Fast Pace

This job will keep you in shape all year round.
over worked and under paid
Route Development Manager (Former Employee), Edison, NJAugust 13, 2013
they will never go out of business but hard physical job for the pay
Packer
Packer (Former Employee), discovery blvdJuly 30, 2013
Packing and inspecting bottles before being packaged checking for any leaks pinholes in bottles and making sure labels are correctly placed on bottles.