Crystal Springs

Crystal Springs Employer Reviews

typical day at work
Day Habilitation Aide (Current Employee), Assonet, MAAugust 3, 2014
Pros: benefit time
Cons: management
I provide direct care to people with severe mental and physical disabilities. I Implementation of personal goals and daily living skills. Provide precise documentation on each individuals daily progress. I work under the supervision of Developmental Specialist, Speech, Occupational and Physical Therapist to insure positive progression in each aspect – more... of individuals support plan. Maintain positive group dynamic. Do other duties as needed. – less
fun workplace
Busser, Coat Check, Food Runner/ Room Service (Former Employee), Hamburg, NJMay 31, 2014
Pros: they are flexible with shifts
Cons: short breaks
I learned to be more out going. The managers are very helpful when the restaurant gets busy. Co-workers are very friendly. The hardest part of the job is all the heavy lifting and when the restaurant is busy, you really don't have time for any breaks. The most enjoyable part of the job are people you meet.
Productive Day
Car Prep (Former Employee), Lawrenceville, GAMay 6, 2014
I would prep the car before it went through the car wash and then I would go and dry it off after it came out.
Good job during school
Bellman (Former Employee), Hamburg, NJApril 16, 2014
Pros: cooperated with my school schedule.
Cons: unorganized company
This was a very good job during school. It helped my communication skills dealing with people on a daily basis. The company however was a little unorganized.
Hard work and mentally challenging
Delivery Driver (Former Employee), Greensboro, NCApril 6, 2014
Pros: on my own.
Cons: pay and benefits
operate a straight truck without air conditioning delivering water to 21 front and back routes in various cities to residential and commercial customers. Great co workers always smiling and fun to be around. To many routes for one person and stress is high to meet sales demand. I met a lot of people and made new friends every day.
Good to employees
Dishwasher (Current Employee), Hamburg, NJJanuary 29, 2014
Pros: staff meals while working
working with the chefs is the best part of the day. They are all friendly and helpful. The management is also very flexible and helpful.
water plant
Assembly-line Clerk (Former Employee), Middletown, RIJanuary 14, 2014
Crystal Springs, Middletown, RI
September 2008 – November 2008
Assembly-line Clerk
• Worked on water plant assembly line.
Seasonal but Amazing
Head Lifeguard (Former Employee), Maud, TXJanuary 2, 2014
Loved it best job of my life, would recommend to anyone! Great people, good hours, fun and laid back atmosphere.
water
Sales Rep. Route Driver/Administration (Former Employee), Kent waDecember 5, 2013
Pros: proswhen you were finished you could go home and no weekend work.
Cons: it was commision so every week was different on pay.
It was ok everyday was different in some cases, But you would get to work see what service calls you had and then go out on route and service your accounts.
Crystal Springs
CDL Route Driver (Current Employee), Mabelton GeorgiaNovember 5, 2013
Pros: no late days
Cons: defective equipment at least once a week
Each day was a new adventure. It was always a new route for the day and new setups. I learned from this company that hard work pays off and to always give it 100 percent. My managers were very helpful and guided each employee along the way. My co-workers made this a great learning experience, while creating a fun atmosphere. The hardest part of my job – more... was the trucks and equipment always failing but, the most enjoyable part had to be serving the customers. – less
Productive and fun workplace
Route Development Manager (Current Employee), Richmond, VaOctober 4, 2013
Learning

Team Work

Fast Pace

This job will keep you in shape all year round.
over worked and under paid
Route Development Manager (Former Employee), Edison, NJAugust 13, 2013
they will never go out of business but hard physical job for the pay
Packer
Packer (Former Employee), discovery blvdJuly 30, 2013
Packing and inspecting bottles before being packaged checking for any leaks pinholes in bottles and making sure labels are correctly placed on bottles.
fun fastpaced work environment
Sous Chef (Former Employee), Vernon, NJJuly 22, 2013
Pros: overtime, staff
Cons: no room for advancement
had alot of knowledge gained here, given alot of responsibility, trusted for banquet function excellence and timing
great commission based job
Route Salesman (Former Employee), Mableton, GAJuly 2, 2013
Pretty decent work environment, good pay with bonuses and rewards.
Large Company..Have many years in Bottled Water.
Assistant Sales Manager. (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCMay 9, 2013
Pros: great water
Cons: none.
Gave us all the tools to be succesfull. Involved in the Charlotte area for many uear. Was with the company before it became Crystal Springs. (Willow springs)
excellent place to work great people.
Accounts Receivable Representative (Former Employee), Fort Lauderdale, FLApril 14, 2013
This was such a nice place to work with a fun group of people. It made the days go by fast it was my home away from home.
competitive enviornment
Sales Consultant - Florida Region (Former Employee), Clearwater, FLDecember 19, 2012
Pros: outside sales
Cons: management and compensation
sold water coolers and filtration systems to business owners
Sometimes stressful, but a secure company to work for.
Customer Service/A/R Clerk (Former Employee), Albuquerque, NMSeptember 11, 2012
Pros: able to make extra income for opening new accounts
Cons: no room for advancement
Very repetitive, I learned alot by working there, the management team was sometimes heplful, got along well with co-workers. the hardest part of the job was having to tell customers they couldn't get product due to delinquency. the most enjoyable part of the job was interacting with customers.
Great place to work:
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee), Orlando, FLAugust 10, 2012
Pros: cook outs, relaxing atmosphere
Cons: none whatsoever
A typical day included loading approximately seven to fourteen trucks a day for shipment. We learned the processing of bottled water to include the Quality Control aspects. Management at Crystal Springs was superb. The co workers also helped each other with all warehouse and production functions. The hardest part of the job was restraining the joy of – more... working there. The most enjoyable part of t he job was the associtaes. An offer as a Lead position took me away from Crystal Springs. – less