CSA

CSA Employer Reviews

Productive work place that promotes a family environment
Teller, Ouachita Independent Bank (OIB) (Current Employee), West Monroe, LAMarch 10, 2015
A typical day at work at OIB involves opening personal and business accounts, while still having daily interactions with customers.
Processed PO's for support of the Military in Kuwait
Buyer (Former Employee), Kuwait, KuwaitMarch 8, 2015
Pros: good people, great work hours, great pay and benefits.
Cons: i yr contract, would like to have stayed longer
Processed PO's for the military from office supplies to gym equipment to vehicles. Would get requisition in, would put a bid pkg together to send out to vendors, wait for bids to come in and would award the PO based on our regulations.
Working Environment
Cashier (Current Employee), Rogers City, MIMarch 8, 2015
It is a very welcoming environment to work in. I like working in a small scale area because I was able to develop close knit relationship with the regular customers.
CSA/ bagger at HEB
Checker (Former Employee), San Antonio, TexasMarch 7, 2015
Pros: flexible hours, great work environment, easy job, room for advancement
Cons: working parking lot in harsh weather, management
It's a fun and easy job. Sometimes you get stuck doing baskets in harsh weather. This job has very flexible hours, minimum wage pay and you have to deal with customers. Very easy job but if you don't like dealing with customers, then you won't be too happy.
I learned a lot about military lifestyle
Senior Housing (Former Employee), KuwaitMarch 7, 2015
I had an opportunity to meet people from all over the world and learn a little bit of the different cultures.
Everyday was different because I associated with a lot of soldiers from different parts of the US
I learned a lot also from my co-workers because they were also from different parts of the world.
The hardest part of the job was the drive from my apt. to the military base 1 1/2 hr drive going and coming back home
The most enjoyable and rewarding part of my job, was to be able to go home at night and was glad that I was able to make a soldier happy at least for a moment or for a good nights rest
Great job experience at Ultra
Agent (Former Employee), Miami, FLFebruary 22, 2015
A typical work day begins with a desire to help and give an excellent service . Normally begins at five in the morning; friendliness , courtesy and above all understanding for the needs of customers.The most rewarding part of the job is when a customer thanks for the good service .
Great place to work with growing potential
Manager (Former Employee), St. George, UTFebruary 15, 2015
Very customer service driven, the job was fun and engaging. I managed the team of entry level employees to ensure customer service levels were met.
productive and exciting
To answer inbound call and assist customers (Former Employee), Lynchburg, VAFebruary 11, 2015
Pros: speaking with people
Cons: getting cursed out
the job atmosphere was great. everyone supported everyone with daily duties and the incentives were bonus. The company was later purchased by another corporation
Laid back but professional
Customer service associate (Current Employee), Kennewick, WaFebruary 5, 2015
Pros: excellent break room, equipment replacement, and several other amenities.
Cons: sitting all day.
Overall my experience here is great. They try to maintain a laid back atmosphere to help balance the stresses of a customer service call center. Human resources is streamlined and works very well. The work facilities are well maintained. I really enjoyed the professionalism of the company and its commitment to security of everyone.
Fast paced, detail oriented
COMMERCIAL SALES (Former Employee), Lake Wylie, SCFebruary 4, 2015
Pros: customer satisfaction!
Cons: no cons
Best part of the day were the customers. This company has been wonderful to me. Very high energy during certain months. Set schedule was a bonus.
I look forward in going to work.
Mix Paint, Cut Keys, Stock shelves, Assist Guest (Current Employee), Coral Springs, FloridaFebruary 3, 2015
Stock shelves, making sure that all merchandise is properly visible. There are healthy snacks in the vending machine to eat while on break.
Friendly customer service enviroment
Customer Service (Current Employee), Corpus Christi, TXFebruary 2, 2015
I already wrote about Lowe's on here, I basically said how it's a great company to work for and would love to stay with them except for I don't want to work customer service for the rest of my life and eventually will be attending school to become a vet tech, so until then I would love to become a receptionist at a veterinary hospital.
State Farm
Injury Claims (Current Employee), Columbia, MOJanuary 27, 2015
Pros: got a 45 min. lunch, work with you
Cons: only get 38.75 hours in a week
The hardest part about my job was having a online boss. Training people everytime a new temp came in you would train for two days they would leave then you were left training a new one.
Work from home
CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENT WEST AT HOME (Current Employee), homeJanuary 25, 2015
I love working from home but would love to get out and be social and active at work.
Good place for starters
IT Help Desk (Current Employee), San Juan, PRJanuary 19, 2015
Pros: good place to acquire job experience.
Good place to acquire experience for recently graduated Engineers
They are excellent company
Supervisor, Property Control (Former Employee), KuwaitJanuary 19, 2015
Pros: free housing, car, food allowance, health care, k and lvacations.
Cons: hot weather.
1. Hot dusty rewarding work
2, How to become team player
3.I really work with a good manager.
4. They are very helpful
5. Going to the security line to go in Military Base
6. Having a job and getting paid. Also giving appreciation to my work.
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee), Evansville, INJanuary 8, 2015
Taking care of clients and their pets. Interacting with "pet lovers" and sharing best practices of our doctors. From celebrating with them on getting a new puppy or kitten, to holding their hand when their pet had come to the end of life's journey. Every day was different.

I learned so much through NVA! They have their own online university for customer service skills, computer skills, and more. We also had regional meetings bi-annually to listen to great speakers like Randy Hall.

My manager Lisa was a mentor to me. Like me, she was once a hospital manager and now oversees many clinics in 5 states. She also teaches the management course at the home office in California several times per year. If I had a problem or issue, she'd dealt with it before and knew just what to say to help me through it.

My co-workers...well, I started with the practice as a receptionist and got along great with everyone. However, when I was promoted to manager, a few of them seemed unhappy with that decision. This caused some hurt feelings and what I can only assume was jealousy. That being said, my job was difficult at best when it came to managing staff matters.

The rest of the job responsibilities were good. I especially enjoyed marketing the clinic with social media and our own app! I really enjoyed getting people talking about our clinic and how caring the doctors and staff are for pets.
Good Job
Sears Auto Center (Former Employee), Waterbury, CTDecember 4, 2014
The place treated me well. I was happy working there, but they needed to make layoffs.
Productive and love my job.
Claims Service Assistant (Former Employee), Midland, TXDecember 3, 2014
Pros: loved the staffed that i worked with and loved what i was doing.
Cons: short staff
Started working for TDI-DWC in Nov 26, 2006 as a Customer Service Representative. I was on the phones for 8 hours and day with 15 mins breaks and lunch hour. I was also back up to the receptionist of the office during her lunch breaks. Received training for Customer Service Rep and my evaluations were started as average and then great. When receptionist accept another job I took over the receptionist job because I was asked to and became the lone staff with the Divison of Workers' Compensation. They brought in supervisors from other offices during the week to assist me to better service the office. Then they cancelled all travel. I was by myself for a year and made sure that the office ran smoothly, which it did. Handle phones, walking, handled data entry, inventory at the end of the yr, order supplies for the office and other agency. Ran mail and took mail to the mail box. sent packages or mail upon special request to lonestar service, entered time sensitive work, filed, created files for hearings, set up conferences for customers who wanted training for new policies and procedures for workers comp on webiner sessions. processed billings and forwarded on to Austin for payments, processed end of the month reports. Was abled to keep office well organized and made sure every walking was treated with respect. Decided to leave my job when I heard they were thinking of closing office and wouldn't advance my position.
its fun and productive because this is what i love to do
Security Protection Specialist (Former Employee), camp arafjanDecember 1, 2014
Pros: you work alone in towers
Cons: breaks ang lunch are alright
the days work is 12 hrs and sometimes its 6 times a week i learned alot of weapons and how they work the hardest part of the job is when we have a sand storm we are exposed outside. And its enjoyable too because this is what i usally do in military and i love doing this stuff

1 2 3 4 5