CSA Employee Reviews in United States

Productive and good team working environment
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Puyallup, WAAugust 28, 2016
I enjoyed working at the Mens Warehouse I learned many customer service skills and learned good team working skills . The work Environment was very positive and easy to adjust to. My co- worlers were very helpful and easy to get along with. The hardest part of the job was Learning how to measure a customer accurately for tux rentals . The most enjoyable part of the job was helping put outfits together for customers looking to purchase new items to add to their wardrobe.
Great Co workers, steady environment
Assist customers (Current Employee) –  Bakersfield, CAAugust 22, 2016
Everyday it's something different. You experience new challenges, learn new things, and interact with interesting customers. Overall it's a great job, but it lacks hours.
Pros
steady work environment
Cons
lack of hours
Inventory using 10-key audit
Inventory Auditor (Current Employee) –  West Valley City, UTJuly 10, 2016
Work at different places everyday and with different people.
Fast paced.
Go to different stores each day and inventory the stores using 10-key machine or scan with their equipment. Give them the totals for their store and do any recounts they may need to verify your figure.
Some travel involved.
Pros
Not boring
Cons
some long days away from home
lowes lawn and garden
CSA - Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Winter Haven, FLJuly 7, 2016
this job required helping customers and answering any questions that they have a about the product, plus restocking selves
great place to work
General laborer (Former Employee) –  Canonsburg, PAJuly 5, 2016
the people are very friendly and i have now complaints about the company just bad time of year for the market.great place to start a career
Fun place to work
Mechanical Engineer (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJune 23, 2016
I was not long out of college when I worked here, so I had tons to learn. I had a great manager and mentor. The people in the company are very friendly and down to earth.

The CEO of the company would visit and had a normal chat, he never made me feel that I am a less important than he is. This translated down to the other managers and co-workers

The hardest part of the job for me was reading specifications and codes, this was very boring but it had to be done, however it was very enjoyable once it was applied in the design and seeing the boring words turn into a structure

I really enjoyed all working with civil structural electrical and architectural engineering on one place. I got to learn a lot and get answers to all my questions.
Pros
Great people to work with, and perfect place to learn a lot
Cons
I was a new graduate, but my salary was on the lower end
alright experience
Service Clerk (Former Employee) –  Boynton Beach, FLJune 13, 2016
Assist in customer care, Responsible for greeting customers and ensuring Optimum quality customer care, Maintaining inventory and prevention of shrink. i learned quite a bit at that job by but it wasn't enough for me
Pros
health care, great service
Cons
not enough hours
Productive and good team work
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Chatham, ILJune 13, 2016
My typical day at work would be to make sure all the cashiers and baggers where there on time and made sure they did their jobs correctly. If they forgot to scan a coupon the customer would come up to me and ask me if i could scan the coupon and give them the money back the coupon would have taken off. I was in charge of at least four cashiers and 4 baggers at the same time on a normal day.
productive and an okay work place
CSA/cashier (Former Employee) –  Rochester, MNMay 20, 2016
selling car wash packages and ringing up customers. steady schedule and constant learning of new ways to be a sales person
Management Improvement
On Site Program Administrator (Current Employee) –  Melville, NYMay 11, 2016
Management needs to actually listen to feedback regarding process improvement

Benefit package not competitive for market
Pros
Flexible Hours, Remote Work Access
Cons
Mismanaged company
hustel inviroment
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  kuwaitMay 11, 2016
supervisor did not care about employees at all. selfish people. they would manage time sheet and take away hours that where worked.
Jobs had good pay and teamwork
Temp (Former Employee) –  Marion, ILApril 7, 2016
Each of my employers trained me to be a team player and helped me to gain knowledge I could use in future jobs. Everyone worked together to reach one common goal.
Cons
Most of the jobs were temporary
Architectural Designer position in charge of reviewing/correcting/creating architectural documents
Architectural Designer (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMarch 13, 2016
Great working environment where I have been able to absorb information regarding architectural design, space planning, and design corrections/modifications. This experience has been helpful in polishing my skills in AutoCad, creativity, and overall design concepts. I have learned to manage well my time since there are multiple projects as well understanding correct procedures of project documentation/creation/reviews.
Pros
Valuable experience working in an architectural firm
Cons
Work duration only 2 months
Fun, productive, fast paced workplace.
Clerk, Department of Public Social Services (Current Employee) –  Van Nuys, CAFebruary 13, 2016
I really enjoyed working at DPSS. The employees are energetic, friendly and very social. I've learned many things working at The Department of Public Social Services such as customer service, mail, and stock room duties. I also trained my co-worker, when he entered my unit, to take over my responsibilities in preparation of my leave. My contract will be ending on April 10, 2016. The hardest part of my job was remembering al of the employees names, although it didn't take me long because my job required me to work with them on a daily basis. The most enjoyable part of my job was having the opportunity to learn new things every day.
Pros
Activities, employees, and lunch
Cons
Wages and traffic
It was a great learning experience
Customer service (Former Employee) –  beechmont ohioFebruary 12, 2016
I have never worked on cars, so it was a great learning experience. I was able to learn how to do oil changes, transmission flushes, and change air filters
Pros
Got to learn new things about cars
Cons
some things were difficult to do
PRASA Program Management Team
Design Manager, Post-Construction Manager (Former Employee) –  San Juan, PRJanuary 8, 2016
For various years of which I worked during two years the team covered very well all aspects of Detailed Design, Construction and Operation of several Water/ Wastewater facilities. As time when by the design quality suffered and after several changes during construction CSA lost the Program Management Contract. The Post-Construction team almost entirely became PRASA employees.
Pros
Broad experienced team, could tackle any situation
Cons
Front end supervision at design became less efficient
greay
customer (Former Employee) –  Grand Forks, NDDecember 9, 2015
it was fine great hours some friendly people good pay promoted 3 months after being there best part was got to work with computer
fun place with good people
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  DeKalb, ILNovember 1, 2015
fun place to work and room for advancement. Long hours and can be hectic at times. decent job but not much of a career but is decent for a part time job or something like that. must enjoy retail work.
Pros
room for advancement
Best Company
Benefits Administrator (Former Employee) –  Lincolnshire, ILOctober 26, 2015
I loved working for Aon Hewitt; It was laid back and the team I worked on operated as family. Everyone was helpful and my clients were the best.
Pros
Great Cafetaria, Great team, and Ok Pay
Cons
Long Commute, Strict on Calls, and difficult to digest lots of information
a job where you are always learning and always keeps you on your toes
Parts identification (Former Employee) –  Wilkes-Barre, PAOctober 20, 2015
Always working hands on with people. Parts Identification and cross over. Constantly learning about our over 1,200,000 parts. Working with vendors to provide special orders. Warehouse work: stocking, organization, shipping etc.
benefits
Cons
Branch closings