Whether you are a new college graduate, an insurance professional or a business leader, at CSAA Insurance Group, you will be part of a community that works. Here, your work will positively impact more than 17 million AAA members, our local communities and one another. If you are committed to service excellence and growing your career, learn more about the opportunities we can offer you in claims, customer service, product management, actuarial science, information technology and more.
While our LEED Gold headquarters is located in Walnut Creek, California, our community also works in Arizona, Colorado, Nevada, New Jersey and Oklahoma. And to every one of our nearly 4,000 employees, we foster an inclusive workplace dedicated to service, growth, community and work/life integration.
We Are Committed to Service and Growth
Personalized service is at the heart of what we do. And for more than 100 years, we have been deeply committed to providing caring and helpful service to AAA members. We aspire to be the number one insurer in AAA member households across the markets we serve, and are motivated by the growth of our business, the pursuit of excellence, and the innovation within our company and industry.
We Live By Our Caring Values
Taking care of business means taking care of each other. And at CSAA Insurance Group, we take pride in our values-based culture. Our employees value integrity and inclusion that is evident throughout our everyday interactions. We respect the diverse range of perspectives, backgrounds and cultures of our teams, and join together when it comes to helping our members, community or one another. Among our many community achievements, we have:
- Received a perfect score on the Human Rights Campaign’s Corporate Equality Index
- Been honored as one of the 50 most community-minded companies in the U.S. by Points of Light
- Received the Gold Fit-Friendly Award by the American Heart Association
- Named the 2014 and 2016 Auto Insurance Brand of the Year by Harris Poll EquiTrend® Study
We Support Work/Life Integration
We value our employees’ experiences inside and outside of work, as well as their health, emotional and financial wellbeing To help promote enriched lives and satisfying careers, we offer numerous benefits including:
- Full-time, part-time and flexible work opportunities
- Comprehensive health care plans, including medical, dental, vision, and tax-deferred spending accounts
- Short and long term disability, life, and accident insurance for income protection
- Onsite fitness classes, programs for health pregnancy, diabetes and weight management
- Paid time off, plus nine paid holidays and 24 hours of paid volunteer time off
- 401(k) with company matching up to 6% and a 2% cash balance pension
- Tuition reimbursement, training programs and career development resources
- Paid AAA membership and exclusive employee discounts on AAA insurance products
We find that by being committed to our employees results in their commitment to provide AAA members with exemplary service. This two-way commitment allows us to achieve more—together.
Everyone at CSAA Insurance Group is different, and we join together in service to others when it comes to giving back to our communities. We are committed to the people in our lives, the communities we serve and the individual impact we make every day. Getting involved takes commitment—and we are encouraged and offered frequent opportunities to do so.
"I love that CSAA Insurance Group helps employees pursue both personal and professional passions."
-Jose, Business Consultant
27 salaries reported
$44,361 per year
16 salaries reported
$50,839 per year
8 salaries reported
$38,652 per year
CSAA Insurance Group, a AAA Insurer, offers automobile, homeowners, and other personal lines of insurance to AAA members through partnerships with AAA clubs in 23 states and the District of Columbia. Founded in 1914, the company has been rated A or higher by A.M. Best for nearly 90 years, and is one of the top 20 personal lines property casualty insurance groups in the United States according to the National Association of Insurance Commissioners. CSAA Insurance Group was honored as one of the 50 most community-minded companies in America by Points of Light in 2016. – less