CSCI Consulting Employee Reviews

Poor management and no client oversight
Sr. Consultant, Client (Former Employee) –  Ft. Belvoir, VAJanuary 31, 2018
This has been so far my worst experience in consulting. No manager on site. This lady was in Indianapolis. Only saw her coming to client site once. The guy on "post" supposed managing the contract was a two-faced coward with no guts. The client at the Army was horrible. As taxpayers, we should have a say at keeping this so called government stewards employed. All of them worthless, backstabbing and cut-throat.
Official response from CSCI Consulting
February 7, 2018

We hate hearing this kind of review, but as consultants, it is not the job of our clients to provide oversight, rather our goal is to hire highly skilled, client centric professionals to help our customers achieve their objectives. Based on the wording and what you are stating in your review we can understand how we may not have been a good fit for you.

Overall good company to work for in the GPS community
Expert Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INOctober 31, 2017
CSCI is a great small business to work for in the Government / Public Sector. They have a mature portfolio of DoD engagements to work in. Pro: very low level of micromanagement, salary, PTO Con: no tuition assistance, 401K match, expensive health care
Pros
Salary
Cons
Lack of Benefits
CSCI Review
Associate (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INSeptember 5, 2017
Company is extremely customer focused and will work to ensure their happiness. Management will work closely with the project manager/lead on ground to make sure this is completed. Unfortunately there is no uniformed company investment in associates growth.
Pros
Salary
Cons
No advancement, education benefits, extremely high insurance if paying for other than self.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CSCI Consulting. Our community is ready to answer.

CSCI Consulting Reviews by Location