CSG Employee Reviews

PRODUCTIVE DAY AT WORK
CUSTOMER SERVICE GROUP (Current Employee), JACKSONVILLE,FLJuly 12, 2015
ON A DAILY BASIS I TAKE CALLS TO ASSIST CUSTOMER ON TROUBLE SHOOTING, MAKING PAYMENTS, SCHEDULING APPOINTMENTS, KEEPING A CLEAN AND SAFE WORK ENVIRONMENT. I HANDLE STRESSFUL SITUATIONS APPROPRIATELY. I LOVE HELPING PEOPLE.
Productive, fun and caring work environment
Farmers Insurance Representative (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXMay 29, 2015
Pros: Breaks, no dress code
I enjoyed working at this company. The staff as well as my supervisor were very organized and passionate about their job. Everyone was friendly and supportive.
job so not worth it
Custodian/Maintenance (Current Employee), Baton Rouge, LAApril 14, 2015
Pros: being able to set your own start time
Cons: management, no benefits, and alo of work.
I come in at 3:30-8:30, its a small company with 3 employees including me. we have assigned buildings to clean which include sweeping, mopping, vacuuming, and bathroom. our manager is also a work so he tends not to manage and expect us to do it. the hardest paper of the job is the job, the school we clean for is huge and they complain about every little detail.
Positive welcoming environment.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), san antonio, txApril 2, 2015
Pros: seasonal activities
Cons: none
CSG is a great place to work because you feel like part of the team. Management is effective and great at keeping up with employees and resolving their issues.
N/A
Administrative Associate (Former Employee), Wauwatosa, WIMarch 19, 2015
CSG was a great company to work with. I choose not to write a thorough review of this company at this time.

A typical work day was great.
Not ideal if you're looking for something fulfilling
Farmers Insurance Billing Specialist (Current Employee), San AntonioMarch 12, 2015
This isn't to say it is a bad place to work. But if you are planning to work in an environment where you plan to grow as part of the company then turn away. This is a good job if you are simply in need of a job. Their management are just people who have tenured with the company and is based on a favoritism. There are far too many supervisors each issuing different rules for their teams. This becomes a difficulty as they are set arbitrarily and are just misinterpretations of what the top management has issued. It is a good company to work for if you are looking for a relaxed environment and just secure hours. Not if you are looking to grow and become more

There is no structure in the management and people just constantly keep getting hired based on their popularity and not based on qualifications. Most of the supervisors are simply just people who are favored within the company and occasionally brought from outside

It is a good place to work if you're looking for nothing more than a meaningless job
the oportunity to grow
Energy Specialist (Current Employee), Westborough, MAMarch 11, 2015
Pros: good benefits
Cons: no truition benefits
you always with the customer, that's were the fun is, helping them out. the hardest part of the job would be when you can't meet the expectation of the customer: like you don't have enough light bulbs for the house size, or there's a road block on the house(knob and tube for instance).
Dynamic Work Place
Bilingual Team Leader (Former Employee), San Antonio, TexasFebruary 24, 2015
Managed and coached Bilingual Insurance Agents. Duties included feedback, reviews, scheduling, and agent development.
Staff Source (Current Employee), Hammond, INFebruary 12, 2015
10 to 12 hour shifts on your feet, Great experience. Great with communication. A lot of lifting and bending over. The benefits are just not up to part.
Good Place to Work
Customer Care Associate (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXJanuary 3, 2015
Pros: good benefits, lots of opportunities for growth, management easy to find
Cons: rushed training, systems crashed often
CSG was an excellent place to work. The management was very approachable the work atmosphere was very upbeat and welcoming. All of my co-workers were very easy to get along with. Typically a day consisted of logging into the computer and taking calls and helping customers with questions and payments. The most enjoyable part of the job was how well I got along with my co-workers and we were able to do our jobs but still have a good time.
high turnover
MHDSS (Former Employee), Atlas, PADecember 23, 2014
Pros: good pay, coworkers
Cons: management, lots of overtime, not being appreciated
management was terrible, pay was good, lots of overtime, high turnover. staff doesnt last long, high burnout.
GOOD
Oracle DBA (Former Employee), Omaha, NEDecember 18, 2014
GOOD TO WORK WITH...................................................... THANK YOU SO MUCH........................................................

Job culture and work/life balance is great.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), San Antonio, TXDecember 17, 2014
Pros: no dress code
Cons: compensation
Enjoyed working with many different people. Staff is very friendly and management is always willing to work with employees. Hardest part of the job is the constant sitting and compensation.
My day at work
Dining Services (Former Employee), Lyman, SCNovember 16, 2014
Pros: free lunches
Typical day at work was washing dishes, serving breakfast and lunch and busing tables. I learned that working with the elderly can be difficult and to be respectful. Management sucked honestly, but my co-workers were alright. Hardest part of the job was keeping up with everything. Most enjoyable part....nothing.
Consaldated Service Group (Former Employee), Cherry hil NJOctober 30, 2014
Pros: hours
Cons: salary
File Clerk: work place very lay back, co-workers easy to work with and get along.
Fast paced and everyone worked as a team.
Temp CSG Contract (Former Employee), Hammond, INAugust 4, 2014
Pros: weekly pay
Cons: na
I really liked working at CSG, the environment was fast paced, and team oriented. The supervisors were very keen and they did their job well. the pay was every week and i really loved this job.
Productive and fun work place
production line (Current Employee), Hammond INJuly 29, 2014
I work very well with my co-workers, Work well with fast pace environments, work until the quota is met (8-12 hrs), familiar with real hot/cold environments in the warehouse, enjoy the fast pace
the residents at the job made my job easy
Dietary Aid (Current Employee), Ellicott City, MDJuly 14, 2014
Pros: co-workers
Cons: poor supervisors
my co-workers were good but supervisors wasn't that great.
Amazing Environment Filled with Driven Culture
Qualifications Supervisor (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXJune 24, 2014
Pros: fun, relaxing, new
Cons: contracted work
Ride the elevator up to your floor, badge in, greet everyone on your way to your desk, log in, go get coffee, say hello to a few more colleagues, then crunch time! CSG is a forward believer in being comfortable in your work environment as if the employees are happy the customers are happy. They teach you all about employee development, management development and the ability to move around in the departments as needed. Working with different contracts doesn't allow for very much room to transfer from one department to the other but CSG does it's best to assist and train you in moving to the other departments if positions are available. the co-worker over time become more than just colleagues, they become family. The hardest part of the job was saying Goodbye, everyday there's something new and enjoyable that gets brought to the table.
Small agency experience with great opportunities
Community Outreach Assistant (Former Employee), Denver, COJune 23, 2014
Had a good balance between office duties and also getting out into the field and interacting with the community getting our clients message out there.

1 2 3

About CSG

CSG Systems International tries to make life a little easier for CSRs (customer service representatives). Its customer care and – Read more

CSG Salaries