CSHM LLC Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Management is under educated and under qualified for position low pay it's a joke
Dental (Former Employee) –  Akron ohioJuly 11, 2014
Cshm was excluded from Medicaid and filed bankrupt in the two years I spent w them they have been "bought out" from a dentist who already had the title as "owner" very shady. Management at this particular office is under educated and under qualified and the new "owner" has enough sitations w the Ohio dental board to keep you busy reading all day. Over all in my time there I was over worked and under paid. Managment is a joke and and no help from corp I enjoyed the staff and pity anyone who works for this sham of a company.
Pros
the staff
Cons
no lunch breaks constant shady behavior from management lazy lead dr don't leave office ever!
The worst company to work for!
efda (Former Employee) –  ohioJanuary 9, 2014
I worked for this company, that is also know as SMALL SMILES. The patients were mistreated,staff under appreciated,under payed,and the Dr's were only worried about their daily production..It was a horrible place to work and seeing those kids mistreated and misdiagnosed was painful to someone like me who loves kids...never take you family there for dental treatment...
Pros
hour lunch
Cons
healthcare, time off, sick days, poor management, care only about production, production, production!!!!!
east liberty small smiles is awful
dental assistance (Former Employee) –  East Liberty , PaJanuary 4, 2014
East liberty , Pa Small Smiles was the worst dental assisting position I worked in over twenty-three years. The lead dentist is unfair, none of the doctors are pediatric dentists, the health benefits are awful, very poor management , and the pay is lousy. I have nothing good to say about this practice .
Cons
every aspect
Higly Intense corporate environment
Specialist, Licensing & Credentialing (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNNovember 18, 2013
I learned a great deal about the credentialing process and Provider Trust database management. The environment was tense as the company is going through bankruptcy. Many dental centers are closing which is why I was laid off.

Overall, I enjoyed my time there and met some wonderful people who I hope will continue to enrich my life.
Pros
downtown nashville, free sodas and coffee, likable co-workers
Cons
limited pto, no sick leave
CSHM Cares
Social Media & Sourcing (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNMay 16, 2013
CSHM is great company to work for. They are constantly working to engage with their staff and employees.
Pros
friendly work environment, caring management, rewarding mission

2.3