CSHM LLC

CSHM LLC Employer Reviews

The worst company to work for!
efda (Former Employee), ohioJanuary 9, 2014
Pros: hour lunch
Cons: healthcare, time off, sick days, poor management, care only about production, production, production!!!!!
I worked for this company, that is also know as SMALL SMILES. The patients were mistreated,staff under appreciated,under payed,and the Dr's were only worried about their daily production..It was a horrible place to work and seeing those kids mistreated and misdiagnosed was painful to someone like me who loves kids...never take you family there for dental – more... treatment... – less
east liberty small smiles is awful
dental assistance (Former Employee), East Liberty , PaJanuary 4, 2014
Cons: every aspect
East liberty , Pa Small Smiles was the worst dental assisting position I worked in over twenty-three years. The lead dentist is unfair, none of the doctors are pediatric dentists, the health benefits are awful, very poor management , and the pay is lousy. I have nothing good to say about this practice .
Higly Intense corporate environment
Specialist, Licensing & Credentialing (Current Employee), Nashville, TNNovember 18, 2013
Pros: downtown nashville, free sodas and coffee, likable co-workers
Cons: limited pto, no sick leave
I learned a great deal about the credentialing process and Provider Trust database management. The environment was tense as the company is going through bankruptcy. Many dental centers are closing which is why I was laid off.

Overall, I enjoyed my time there and met some wonderful people who I hope will continue to enrich my life.
CSHM Cares
Social Media & Sourcing (Current Employee), Nashville, TNMay 16, 2013
Pros: friendly work environment, caring management, rewarding mission
CSHM is great company to work for. They are constantly working to engage with their staff and employees.

About CSHM LLC

Our promise is in our name - CSHM - Committed to Smiles and a Healthy Mouth. At CSHM LLC, our mission is to ensure access to – Read more