CSI Companies Employee Reviews in United States

Great company to work for, no issues to speak of.
HCC Specialist- IPE Coding Educator- Remote (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMay 30, 2016
The most enjoyable part of this job was working from home. All the upper management was very professional. They were very open to suggestions and ways to improve the process. The project was a little bit unorganized but still very nice to work for. I wanted to continue working on this project but they didn't have any work locally for me. Some travel was involved to offices which I enjoyed as well. I'd prefer a completely remote position at this time.
Pros
Work from home
Cons
The project ended too soon, I wanted to continue working for CSI.
Great Company
Senior Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLJune 29, 2016
Excellent company to work for. I have been with them for eight months and it is the best temp agency in Tampa that I have been with.

Very easy to talk to about different situations, they value as an employee.
Pros
Salary
Mediocre at best
Local IS Tech Support - Contractor (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLMarch 8, 2016
All timesheets had to faxed in, which made me wonder which century they were from. I was rarely ever contacted by the handler and was not reassigned after this one ended. Even though the hospital staff I worked with, liked working with me and were sad to see me go.
Very fun and productive workplace with great pay.
Business Service Group (Former Employee) –  Lake Mary, FLJanuary 11, 2016
Work was fun with very little stress. Management was very helpful and accommodating. Co-workers were cheerful for the most part and the work day was quick. Management would provide lunch occasionally.
Pros
Free lunches at times, overtime, long breaks.
Cons
None.
I had a great experience
Patient Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FlMarch 14, 2016
Great company, staff are very polite and kind.
Company care about their employees, I got my payment on time. Direct deposit was handle quick and accurate.
Slow paced and normal
Cashier/ Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Miami Gardens, FLFebruary 25, 2016
Accept payment and post into customers account. Learned about comcast and its services. Co workers were great people and down to earth, training was easy.
Productive work environment , training for new software
HCC Coder (Current Employee) –  CaliforniaJanuary 1, 2016
Enjoy working for this company, I have learned a lot and can add this experience not only to my professional status but my educational status as well.
Fun workplace
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Silverdale, WAOctober 14, 2015
Amazing company to work for.Management does an Excellent job Training Employees when new programs need to be used at certain Hospitals
Pros
Pay
Cons
Time away from home can be up to 2 or 3 Months
Excelent location, and work facilities.
Theracom Program Representative (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PennsylvaniaJuly 23, 2015
I enjoyed working for CSI, and wish to once again start employment under their guidance. They worked well with me, and made sure that the process of working for them was user friendly. I hope to work for the company, once again.
Pros
Cons
Various shift fluctuations
Disappointing
Customer Care Representative (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJuly 8, 2015
I did not feel supported with this company. They never gave any type of incentives. I found out about the insurance benefits a few days before the enrollment period was over. Once I signed up with the insurance company, they changed insurance provider.
CSI Companies cares
EMPI Specialist (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 20, 2015
I really enjoy work for this great company, pay is good and insurance is awesome. Quick response to emails and phone calls.
Pros
great pay and benefits
Best Job ever
Senior Reimbursement Counselor (Current Employee) –  Rockville, MDMarch 26, 2015
A typical day at work consist of 3 hours in a queue answering random patient calls, assisting patient with medication refills and insurance documentation. The other 5 hours consist of managing a case load of about 80-90 Patient cases, speaking with assigned patients, nurses, doctors, reimbursement programs and pharmacies.
I've learned how to be extremely organized, and manage a large amount patient information. I love my co-workers. We work as a team to accomplish many goals. There isn't really a hard part to my job. I've been here for almost two years and everything is second nature at this point. The most enjoyable part is speaking with customers.
Professional
Travel Coder Educator, High Risk Analyst (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville FLoridaJune 29, 2015
Is very cooperative, adds to a positive environment.
Always cordial and willing to help coworkers, special payroll department.
I'm Enthusiastic, energetic and displays positive behavior.
Is a fantastic company.
Temporary Agency with Temp-Hire Apect
Medical Billing and Account Analyst (Current Employee) –  FloridaJuly 20, 2015
Very friendly environment, quick and fast paced learning, motivation of employees under management roles. Account review and consultation. Appropriate attire
Average company
Mortgage Processor/insurance processor (Former Employee) –  Maitland, FLJune 17, 2015
My experience while working for this employer was not the best. My rate of pay was below other employees even though my level of experience and education was higher.
Great on-site assignment!
Posting Analyst and Clerical Support (Former Employee) –  Brentwood, TNJuly 9, 2014
This is an Excellent Staffing Company with which to be employed. My experience working as temporay employee for the employer was nothing but enjoyable. I would hightly recommend this company to everyone who needs employment

My direct assignment was located at a diabetic supply company. It was a great assignment! I have many wonderful memories of working with many employees and working with a fantastic on-site manager
Pros
everything
Cons
the on-site company closed.
CSI position employees at a temporary positions so information varies.
Appeals Representative (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAJuly 6, 2013
My experience with this organization was based upon a temporary employment. The organization that I was working for used temporary employees to assist their employees and was utilized to do the work others did not want to do. The pay was good, but could not compensate the lack of training or conditions in which you were expected to work with.
Pros
great monetary compensation and unlimited overtime
Cons
lack of resources provided
good company to work for
ENROLLMENT PROCESSOR (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJune 20, 2015
good company worked as customer service associate helping vendors and patients with insurance coverage information.
The comany is very productive and but very professional to work
Insurance Verifier (Current Employee) –  Irving,TxMarch 1, 2012
The hours are difficult to handle but there are hardly any off days. The off days are every quarter. Lots of mandatory overtime is required. Benefits are offered only if permanent within the company There is opportunity for advancement for those whom enjoy working the long nights and week ends
Pros
paid weekly, jeans day
Cons
short lunches, work weekends
Remote coding
Remote Multi specialty Surgery coder (Former Employee) –  remoteFebruary 25, 2015
I have only had one assignment with CSI and it was shrort lived so I really do not have a broad outlook of how they handle things overall. I would love to get an assignment where it is more than a month
Pros
flex
Cons
short assignments