CSI Companies

CSI Companies Employee Reviews

good company to work for
ENROLLMENT PROCESSOR (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLJune 20, 2015
good company worked as customer service associate helping vendors and patients with insurance coverage information.
Average company
Mortgage Processor/insurance processor (Former Employee), Maitland, FLJune 17, 2015
My experience while working for this employer was not the best. My rate of pay was below other employees even though my level of experience and education was higher.
Good job, bad management
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Tampa, FLMarch 6, 2015
Pros: weekly pay, short shift
Cons: rude management
I started working for this agent for their client Catapult Academy. I was hired on as a temp agent (2 month contract) with the chance of possibly being permanent at the end of the assignment. The job itself was good but the office manager was HORRIBLE. I was assigned to work with her handling registration packets from kids who had enrolled into the school. She was very nice my first couple of weeks but after that she was straight up RUDE! We were in a meeting with a parent and her phone rang during the meeting & she asked me to answer it for her, which I did. The person on the phone asked me if they could talk to her so I handed her the phone. She raised her voice at me (keep in mind, we were in a meeting with a PARENT) and waved her hand in my face saying "I'm in a meeting , tell them I will call them back, and rolled her eyes at me. Me and the parent were both shocked. I felt that was completely unprofessional of her to do PERIOD, especially in front of a parent. A couple of weeks after that I decided I needed to leave and that this position had come to an end so I left to look for employment elsewhere. The office manager did not know how to handle stress well, snapping on me and other employees frequently and that was something I did not agree with. The job itself was not bad and the pay was about $300 a week (not bad for a part time temp position).
NOT A FUN PLACE
Verifications Lead (Former Employee), Dallas, TXFebruary 25, 2015
Pros: free lunch
Cons: long hours
10 HOUR DAYS
HOW TO VERIFY INSURANCE
MANAGEMENT WAS VERY INEXPERIENCED
CO WORKERS AWESOME
WORKING 30 DAYS WITH OUT A DAY OFF
BEING OFF
Remote coding
Remote Multi specialty Surgery coder (Former Employee), remoteFebruary 25, 2015
Pros: flex
Cons: short assignments
I have only had one assignment with CSI and it was shrort lived so I really do not have a broad outlook of how they handle things overall. I would love to get an assignment where it is more than a month
Great cohesive team
EPIC Consultant / ATE Support (Former Employee), Cary, NCFebruary 21, 2015
My experience with CSI Companies has been quite positive. The management team provided employees with orientation, hours arrangements, education, and support.
worked for Health Mangement Systems
Verifications Lead (Former Employee), Dallas, TXNovember 9, 2014
Pros: no pros
Cons: working 30days with out a day off...mandatory
a typical day at work is verifying records
learned how to verify med records
management team ok
had wonderful co workers
the job was pretty easy
the most enjoyable part is meeting my quota
Very enjoyable job -CVS Caremark-
Administrative Support (Former Employee), Saint Louis Park, MNNovember 5, 2014
Very laid back daily, learned more about data management systems as well as Medicare processing, management was decent, coworkers were very welcoming, no hard parts about the job just loved being there.
Temp service
Operations/Warehouse Specialist (Former Employee), Richmond, VAOctober 17, 2014
CSI companies is a great company to work for. They're always available and give good information ahead of time if things with assignment would change.
Amazing.
Health Information Management Tech (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLSeptember 29, 2014
Pros: everything
Cons: seasonal
Really great experience. Amazing team. Very respectable people. Really care for the environment and community.
Very Good Work Place
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Maitland, FLSeptember 2, 2014
Answer incoming calls
Process, Timecards
Check backgrounds, credit and Employment for new employees
Set up Drug Screening
I-9 forms, Process payroll documents
Complete New Hire Paperwork
Competitive pay, Nice people to work with
Pharmacy Analyst (Current Employee), Nashville, TNJuly 24, 2014
Pros: competitive pay, nice people to work with
Cons: contract work
Competitive pay, Nice people to work with. The company takes pride in their employees.
Temp position as Data Specialist for American Cancer Society
Temp position - Data Specialist (Former Employee), Tampa, FLJuly 11, 2014
Pros: csi companies good for placement potential
Cons: assignment was not a good fit for me.
The placement company was great to work with and were timely in paying and follow-ups on position fit.

American Cancer Society was a difficult fit for me because I am not a Data Specialist. I am a People Person.
Great on-site assignment!
Posting Analyst and Clerical Support (Former Employee), Brentwood, TNJuly 9, 2014
Pros: everything
Cons: the on-site company closed.
This is an Excellent Staffing Company with which to be employed. My experience working as temporay employee for the employer was nothing but enjoyable. I would hightly recommend this company to everyone who needs employment

My direct assignment was located at a diabetic supply company. It was a great assignment! I have many wonderful memories of working with many employees and working with a fantastic on-site manager
Most assignments were long term
Front Office Specialist (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLApril 28, 2014
Pros: free lunch
Typicall day included repetitive work
Learned a new system
Management..NIce
Not a Agency to work for!!!!
Medical Biller (Former Employee), Franklin TNApril 15, 2014
Pros: get good paying jobs if the company decide to keep you.
Cons: healthcare assignment company
I was assign to a new job very excited to work but the company I was assign to decided to pull the plug. Now I have no job quit a job to get this one through CSI. This company call me on a Sunday and said the company I was assign to pull the plug on the project CSI apologize and said that they will get me assign to another company ASAP spoke to the rep on the following Monday, Tuesday done came and left and still no promise job. Payroll they do not have it together at all I only got nothing but a run around with payroll they wanted a bank statement or a voided check gave them a statement they said it was not good enough, then another co worker try to give her voided check they said they did not need before she started work then on the following Friday they said they needed it. That I was nolonger at the company my time sheet was given to my supervisor at the company as I was told and CSI call me at home and said I needed to fax it to them even doe the day before I told CSI have no access to a fax at home plus I was told to give my time sheet to the supervisor at the company and they will fax it in which that they did not do. I call CSI two hours later they said that they have not heard from the company and to give the time to them over the phone which I had to guess the time. I will never do any assignment with this company again. BEST ADVISE STAY WAY FROM THEM!!!!! CSI look like a good company to work with but stay away from them.
Temp Agency
Loan Credit Analyst (Former Employee), Richmond, VANovember 16, 2013
This a temp agency that I worked for as a contractor, unfortunately I really didn't communicate much with them after being hired. I had to initiate most of the calls or follow up.
A Job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Nashville, TNOctober 24, 2013
Pros: flexibility with break time
Cons: unpaid breaks
Typical day at Arriva consist of securing re-orders for diabetic testing supplies. Management was OUTSTANDING and my co-workers were GREAT with this company. The hardest part of this job is the moral conflict that I experienced doing my job. The most enjoyable part of this job were the potlucks and socialization with my co-workers.
CSI position employees at a temporary positions so information varies.
Appeals Representative (Former Employee), Pittsburgh, PAJuly 6, 2013
Pros: great monetary compensation and unlimited overtime
Cons: lack of resources provided
My experience with this organization was based upon a temporary employment. The organization that I was working for used temporary employees to assist their employees and was utilized to do the work others did not want to do. The pay was good, but could not compensate the lack of training or conditions in which you were expected to work with.
Network Deskside technician
Computer Consultant (Former Employee), Tampa FloridaJune 27, 2013
Good company to work for. Spent a large part of my week traveling to job sites. Too bad the contract ran out.

CSI Companies Salaries