CSI Consulting Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Productive and Fun Enviorment
Systems Engineer III (Current Employee) –  Dayton, OHMarch 13, 2017
Most days I get in early so I can get emails done and be ready for the project team meeting. After our meetings my day are spent troubleshooting and solving IT related issues.
Customer Service
Help Desk Associate/Technical Trainer-Full Time (Former Employee) –  Warner Robins, GAJanuary 17, 2017
Maintaining organization email box for incoming emails with help requests and completions. Technical Writing enables the field to stay abreast on the latest changes to the program.
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNApril 20, 2015
This is a recruiting firm and I had no problems with hours and expenses being reimbursed on time and accurately. They also sullied company laptops and any hardware that was necessary to complete the job.
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
Great Opportunity
Clinical Analyst (Former Employee) –  Durham, NCNovember 8, 2014
I was hired in March 2013 for a one year contract. The first 6 weeks I was able to go on-site each week. Following this orientation period I was able to work from home most of the time. A typical day included developing a report for their legacy OB IT system. In addition I was able to support all legacy systems and assist with transition to their new EHR. My mentor was great as was everyone else I worked with at the university. I did not really find any part of this job difficult or hard.
Pros
Great Colleagues. Great learning environment.
Cons
Not able to be on-site as often as I would have liked.