Conversion Services International, Inc. (CSI) is a technology and business process management firm providing professional services to a variety of clientele. The Company's core competency areas include strategic consulting, data warehousing, business intelligence, business process optimization, change management, Lean and Six Sigma consulting and data management consulting. Its clients are primarily in the financial services, pharmaceutical, healthcare and telecommunications industries and are primarily located in the northeastern United States. During the year ended December 31, 2007, the Company had sales to two major customers, Bank of America (17.4%) and ING (10.5%), which accounted collectively for approximately 27.9% of revenues. CSI enables organizations to leverage their corporate information assets by providing strategy, process, methodology, data warehousing, business intelligence, enterprise reporting and analytic solutions.
(Source: 10-K) – less–ZoomInfo