CSI INTERNATIONAL

CSI INTERNATIONAL Employer Reviews

Decent Job.
Day Porter (Former Employee), Columbus, OHAugust 7, 2014
Clock in, wait for the lady i was working with, get started cleaning the bathrooms try to have all of them done before break at 9:30 pm. i learned how to work fast with a steady pace. All of my co-workers were Mexican i really didn't like that because i didn't know how to speak Spanish and they did and i was the only African american there.the hardest – more... part if the job was trying keep up a fast pace and the most enjoyable part of the job was break. – less
Productive day at work.
General Cleaner (Current Employee), Detroit, MiJuly 22, 2014
Pros: working in a friendly enviorment
Cons: no air after 6pm
A typical day at work starts at 5pm. I come into work and grab my supplies ,greet tenant's and start my work.
Productive and a work place you can retire at. But the pay is minimum.
Package Handler (Former Employee), Niagara Falls, NYJanuary 16, 2014
Pros: clean and organized
Cons: pay is minimum
I loved working at CSI. the management was very professional, When you was promised a raise, you got it. I was given every opportunity to move forward and excel in other positions. The best part of the job is the awards we receive for our efforts and hard work. They really showed gratitude.
I like working here
Janitor (Former Employee), Findlay,OHAugust 26, 2013
Pros: good hours
I liked this job, because I had friends, and it was convenient for me at the time I lived right across the street.
Easy going work
Night's General Cleaner (Current Employee), Enon, OHMay 14, 2013
Since it's only a part-time job, I only get so many hours. I like that the hours are consistent and the same every week because it makes it easy for me to compose a daily schedule around my work.
I haven't learned much, only basic cleaning skills.
The management is very good and I recommend it highly.
My coworkers speak both English and Spanish, so – more... it has been a decent learning experience to be able to have a conversation in a different language, based on my basic level of fluency in Spanish.
I wouldn't say there's any hard part of the job.
The most enjoyable part is that its mostly laid-back work and you're mostly left alone for the duration of your shift. – less
Productive Workplace
Payroll Administrator (Former Employee), Fort Lauderdale, FLJuly 31, 2012
The most enjoyable part of my job at CSI International was assisting the employees with answering their questions regarding their checks and deductions.