CSI Employee Reviews

Great Place for HR
Information Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Redmond, WASeptember 19, 2017
Only if you are HR you may enjoy:
Unlimited PTO
WFH whenever you wish
Show up to work whenever you wish
Leave work whenever you wish
Prosecute others for doing the same

Getting hired here you will get to look forward to:
Micromanagement all the way up from the CEO
Basic Human Rights violations
Repeated remarks about your weight
Believable fabrications about your poor work ethic
Decade old computer equipment
Back-Stabby co-workers
Pros
Easy Work
Cons
Hr
Very good, professional working environment
Image Balancer and Statement Rendering Clerk (Former Employee) –  6500 Bell, Amarillo, TexasSeptember 13, 2017
Very professional, high-tech business with the emphasis on quality and full service to all of its banking customers. I learned how to balance ledgers and gained excellent phone skills in the process.
poor management
SERVICE TECHNICIAN (Former Employee) –  Monroe, OHSeptember 11, 2017
This company was bought by another company. Poor management and lack of communication was detrimental to the work atmosphere as well as customer relationship
Long
Foreman (Former Employee) –  CoAugust 22, 2017
You learn a lot .have large projects lots of trades under you.very long days and weeks away from home .u are on sale so they work you.pay is good must be self starter
Pros
Money
Cons
Hours
IT Consultant (Current Employee) –  Houston, TX, Ohio,August 16, 2017
CSI is a Productive and fun, responseable place to work. Always prepared and on track. I like an organization that pays attention to your wants and needs
metal fabrication
Operator (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SCJuly 31, 2017
metal fabrication, received, packaged and shipped materials, operated showing great team qualities. i enjoyed my jobs freedom to be responsible in own work space . there was good chemistry in that place.
High paced always learning
"A" Electrician (Current Employee) –  Fontana, CAJuly 19, 2017
Always expanding skills and learning new equipment as it was brought online. Leadership on the floor was excellent and knowledgeable. Company is great to work for and took care of employees.
It's a ok job
Shipping and Receiving (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SCJuly 18, 2017
The job could have been better but when precoat metals took over it got a little better but kind of still the still so all I can say is it's a job in good luck
productive work place
Secretary (Former Employee) –  Vernal, UTJuly 16, 2017
Good company to work for. Respect and good upper management willing to take time to talk and make overall work place enjoyable. Good work ethics and do an overall good job.
Pros
Good benefits
commision continue to be less. 75% less for all sales reps
Healthcare Consultant/ Sold IT Services (Former Employee) –  Sioux City, IAJune 22, 2017
My focus was a healthcare consultant for hospitals. I had $5.2M in my pipeline but the company decided no more healthcare.

I enjoyed working with others that were in healthcare,
Pros
Good employes, fun to work with
Cons
Stratagies changed too often

Want to know more about CSI?

Ask a question
Great company to work for, I just worked in wrong department
QA Analyst (Former Employee) –  Amarillo, TXJune 13, 2017
Department lead was difficult to work for. Very busy - cut and dry. I felt like I was not trained sufficiently. I was simply told to ask questions, but everything was a question and she was very busy. Received conflicting direction from our supervisor and the lead. Very nerve wrecking. Apparently the department I was in had a high turn over. Favoritism among the veteran employees in the department. Not very warm and welcoming. Felt like I was in a tense environment. Afraid I would be terminated.
The company itself seemed to be a great place to work for. They had a refrigerated cooler filled with cans of soda and juices. Most people were friendly.
Pros
Competitive Pay
Cons
Was not trained sufficiently
Good opportunity
Temp Staff (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJune 7, 2017
Good company to work for. My first real experience working in a call center environment with so many people. I had the opportunity to meet many people that helped me along the way.
Good property management company
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Fisher Island, FLMay 19, 2017
CSI is a productive and reliable company. They provide a effective system which allows condominium associations to operate in an successful manner. The tools and procedures CSI implements assists associations to stay on track regarding maintenance, finance, and community structure.
Nice work enviroment
LPN (Former Employee) –  Maitland, FLApril 28, 2017
Able to work at a comfortable pace flexible scheduling good support system chance to learn and grow extensive learning experience nice working conditiond
Pros
Flexible schedule
Cons
Long work hourd
I appreciated the opportunity to work here.
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MO 63114April 24, 2017
I appreciated the opportunity to work here. This was my day job and then a went on to work at my night job. This company was a cold storage warehouse for major grocery chains. I was in charge of handling certain accounts one of which was Schnucks Supermarket. I would take calls from customers wanting product pulled and delivered to the stores.
Pros
Learned a lot
Cons
Very cold in the warehouse
The most enjoyable part of the job
Handyman (Former Employee) –  Vernal, UTApril 3, 2017
I enjoyed working with the people I worked with, the opportunity they gave me to learn all I know today as a handyman.
From keeping the work area clean and safe to work, performing maintenance on the machines I worked with, cleaning the pipe lines, inspecting them, maintenance work on the company work trucks.
Pros
The oportunity to work and learn as the days went
Cons
N/a
Temporary position that was positive
Adjunct Professor (Former Employee) –  Twin Falls, IDMarch 27, 2017
I was contacted by the department chairperson to teach a class for one semester and I found this to be an overall positive experience as I enjoy teaching very much.
Pros
experience in the classroom
Cons
pay low
Only meant for true factory workers
Packer (Former Employee) –  Crawfordsville, INMarch 24, 2017
It's not too bad of a place to work at. It personally just wasn't for me. Swing shift seems to damage the body also. I didn't stay there for too long, but a coworker who had been there longer than me claimed that they were taking advantage of her and working her to the bone.
is a good work place
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) (Former Employee) –  Miami, FL 33178March 21, 2017
I willy like working with them but only one thing some time it had to get paid that's the only problem the us to have with the employer after that the good
Very professional and positive work place.
Ground man (Former Employee) –  Texas/oklahomaMarch 20, 2017
I have a year and 3 months in power line business as a ground man. I had my class b cdl permit. I have completed the osha 10 safety course as well....