CSI

CSI United States Employee Reviews

Exellent engagement with members of the association
Group Director Marketing (Former Employee), Alexandria, VAMarch 27, 2015
Pros: Multiple disciplines requires in my position.
Cons: management inconsistencies.
Good location providing a work/life balance. Opportunities to learn a technical business with very smart members. Multitasking with member services, trade show planning, education initiatives, etc.
Security Officer
Security Officer (Current Employee), Weslaco, TXMarch 11, 2015
Pros: security officer...
Cons: watching out for the bad people...
CSI is a private security investigational company. I have been worqueen with CSI for about six months now. My co-workers are always very supportive and offer hours when needed. We work together as a team when we have to call: police, fire department, EMS, or other. All companies and contracts are a group effort to continue to secure all properties.
Great Environment.
Junior Accountant (Current Employee), Warren, MIMarch 5, 2015
Pros: friendly place to work at.
Cons: no long term opportunities.
Independent and group work. Overall nice place to work at. Friendly personal. Daily routine is preparing; journal entries, monthly reports, rent income, rent loss, bank reconciliations, quarterly reports, yearly budgets.Not many opportunities to grow.
Fun and fast paced enviorment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), McDonough, GAFebruary 17, 2015
Pros: great people and incentive programs
Cons: low pay with little yearly increases
Worked with great customers and teammates. Learned different database and customer requirements.

Gave incentive programs for work and attendance.

Not a lot of room for advancement.
Close knit group. Family-like environment
Office Manager (Former Employee), West Jordan, UTFebruary 9, 2015
Pros: small company
Cons: shared bathroom
This was a smaller company where everyone knew each other well. Everyone had to pull their weight in order for things to run smoothly.
Hard job
Store manager (Former Employee), Metairie, La.January 12, 2015
Pros: great benefits and pay
Cons: they closed the business
I think the hardest part of this job was management of people. After a few years I was able to get people that I liked working with; we could rely on each other. Once I got into a daily routine it was much easier to do the job. Product ordering, bank deposits, scheduling, auditing...most of the time it was pretty easy as I stayed on top of it.
Too bad top management decided to shut the business down.
Productive with Flexible Hours and great co-worker
Laboratory Technician (Former Employee), Crawfordsville, INJanuary 12, 2015
Pros: flexible hours, co-workers
Cons: no breaks just lunch, healthcare cost, lack of communication.
A typical work day was: Performance testing, report writing, inventory management. Learned a lot about the complete cycle of how a closure is made, where it goes after manufacturing, how it was applied to a consumer bottle, how it performs on a bottle and how it gets recycled. I was able to receive a Green Belt in Design for Six Sigma. Worked with a lot of fun and enjoyable people. Hardest part of the job was being able to get everything done in the little time allowed. The most enjoyable part of my job was being able to work with a great team.
nice place to work
janitorial (Former Employee), west palm beach flJanuary 9, 2015
Pros: good partime
its a nice place to work have a nice areas, its a good partime have nice supervisors
assumed Id be there forever
Drape Department Supervisor (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZJanuary 9, 2015
Pros: friends/ coworkers
Cons: no healthcare; lack of support from lower management
Very bitter about leaving company, but no $$, no hours, no health care, no room for advancement. Vindictive lower management; Upper management was disengaged from labor
productive and fun place to work
Position Pipe Fitter Duties (Former Employee), MidlandJanuary 9, 2015
I like to share what I know and love to work in a safety environment
Nurse Appreciation entertainment food, fun and catching up with fellow nurses.
LPN (Current Employee), Orlando, FLJanuary 7, 2015
Pros: i work independently, great staff support
Cons: no benefits, or health insurance as i'm independent contractor
I love working for CSI, I am independent contractor, most enjoyable work when I walk through front door to drop off work record. My supervisor treats me well and always says." I appreciate your had work'!!!
Wonderful place of employment
CSI/Armed Guard (Former Employee), Portland, ORJanuary 6, 2015
Pros: good experience working with armoured trucks
Cons: dangerous job
Started off boxing loose coins to eventually becoming the first Black male employee to count currency. Stood as a guard with weapon as other armored trucks came in and out of the building. Also learned how to balance vault. Placed coins on shelves with forklift
good place to work for to get your foot in the constuction field
demolisher ,painter , (Former Employee), Londonderry, NHNovember 28, 2014
alot of hard work always busy time goes by fast the coworkers are verry helpfull to work with verry messy job but its verry hands on the hardest part of the job is patching the roofs of the units we use to build
Chicago Scaffolding Inc.
Driver/Mover (Former Employee), Chicago, ILOctober 27, 2014
Pros: more hours of employment and decent pay
Cons: less break.
I arrive to work clocked in, load the truck, drive the truck to construction sites, unload the truck, drive the truck back to the warehouse. I learned how to do scaffolding and driving truck to construction sites. The hardest part of the job was working outside in the heat all day. The most enjoyable part of the job was getting paid for what I do.
Stimulating educational enviornment to work in.
Site Coordinator (Former Employee), Staten Island,NYOctober 20, 2014
Pros: part time hours/good salary
Cons: program ran too short a time
The most enjoyable part was advising students & interacting with faculty.
I loved this company. From the owners to coworkers, everyone was equal.
Billing agent, Collector (Former Employee), Pensacola, FLOctober 17, 2014
Pros: being treated like you mattered
Cons: nothing
Working with great people from the Owner to fellow collectors was something I loved. No matter who you came in contact with, they were all the same. Everyone enjoyed coming to work.

We worked side by side with the owners just like they were one of us-because they were, and we were one of them. They let us know that we mattered.

Hardest part of the job was telling people they had been turned over
to collections. Most people knew they had been turned over and felt
embarassed about it, but really could not prevent it from happening.

Best part of the job was being able to connect with people and talk about their situation without making them feel uncomfortable. Letting them know that you are aware that everyone faces hard times and you are not demanding all of their money. Being able/willing to work
with people to pay an amount that they can afford to fit into their tight
budget.
easy going
Floor Supervisor (Former Employee), Dallas-Fort Worth, TXOctober 16, 2014
loved the experience at the company loved it awesome pay and fellow employees learned a lot of new things that have proven helpful
Good Company
Nursing Assistant (Former Employee), West Palm Beach, FLOctober 15, 2014
Pros: my paycheck
Cons: the coordinator
What i like about this job is that they have good pay and I'm always learning new things and what these patients likes and dislikes when it come for food in anything else that came my way. Co-workers are friendly and hardworking just like me. The hardest part was the drive it was to long but it was worth it. The people is the most enjoyable of all.
Great Company
Crew Specialist (Former Employee), Roselle, ILSeptember 25, 2014
Pros: lots of learning tools
Cons: out of business
This company gave the learning tools and skills that i would ever need if I ever wanted to open my own Commercial Cleaning business. The owner/operator is a very smart man and was great to work for. Lots of flexiablity!
little room for further growth within the company
Cashier (Current Employee), Everett, WASeptember 25, 2014
Pros: enjoyable co-workers
Cons: high safety risk field
Finding very little room for growth within the company...forward thinking can not grow in this environment. I do however enjoy working with the diverse array of guest that diverse through the doors of the establishment on the graveyard shift. And the work environment with other employees is very refreshing.

1 2 3 4 5