CSI

CSI Employer Reviews

Supportive Company
Field Safety Manager (Former Employee), Houston, TXJune 22, 2014
Pros: excelent pay
Cons: no health insurance
Owner Managed Company that is above all in the industry. 100% support in all areas of the job. Created an excellent job culture.
Great Company
IT specialist (Current Employee), Dayton, OHMay 5, 2014
Not much too say, great employee's, management, co-workers... Nice to work for a company that doesnt ride your butt
and lets you do your job, like you're paid to do.
Education
Customer service certified (Former Employee), Gurnee ILApril 30, 2014
The place is a School in which i currently attend. Fun work place with lovable students
decent
Home Health Aide (Former Employee), lake worthApril 25, 2014
These people are small and great but they are so slow in jobs. I would not mind working for them again.
Civilian Contractor
Supply and Logistics (Former Employee), Fort Riley, KSApril 25, 2014
Pros: worked with a lot of prior military and was usually something to do to keep busy.
Cons: ordered parts took a long time to get to us
I enjoyed working here because I was given my own supply room and was able to organize and maintain it through myself. I was able to create my own records and spreadsheets to track things and enjoyed the work I did.
Excellent work place, no complaints. Great people to work with, very understanding. Room for advancement.
Image Capture/ Courier (Current Employee), Amarillo, TXApril 14, 2014
Pros: excellent benefits, good atmosphere
Excellent work atmosphere. My job was outsourced. Job required knowledge of statement preparation for banks, image capture and posting on a spreadsheet. I was the courier for the company as well with daily deliveries of mail each day to the post office.
Temp Agency
Portfolio Specialist/Collector (temp) (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCApril 8, 2014
Pros: good job placement
Cons: temp agency
Good job placement opportunity. Great staff to work with. It has been a while since I have worked for this employer.
Productive and Professional Workplace
Assembler packer machine operator (Former Employee), TNApril 1, 2014
My typical day at work here was easy, professional, and productive. I learned sereral jobs. The management were great people to work for. You could not ask for better. My co-workers were easy to get along with. Everyone worked together as a team.
Productive environment
Certified Nursing Assistant and Home Health Aide (Former Employee), Winter park, FLFebruary 18, 2014
Well organized, hard working staffing coordinators, great communication.
Excellent company to work for!
Project Coordinator (Former Employee), Haskell, NJFebruary 6, 2014
Pros: working from home, management support
Cons: client contract ended.
This position allowed me work from home and yet receive the benefits of a full-time employee. The training and support from the management team provided the platform for me to achieve and excel all expectations for client retention and satisfaction. Training physicians on the Medicare requirements excelled my expectations for challenge and job satisfaction.
Quality Control
Q.C. (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCJanuary 30, 2014
Pros: nice group of people
Cons: unable to make change
CSI is a piping company making all types of metal piping also vessels .My job with CSI was to monitor process with internal an external customer. This consisted but not limited to these various checks MT,LPT,BHT,RT,PMI,Also we did heat treating ,other parts of my job was checking product to diagram and verifying built to specs . The hardest part of – more... job for me was locating part and prints allot of time wasted looking for them.
As far as co workers couldn't be better really enjoyed the people i've met.this makes it the most enjoyable part of job cause i love helping and showing people how to make your task and hand done correctly an they learn for next time making both our jobs easier an more cost
effective – less
productive growing company
Armed Special Police Officer (Current Employee), Washington, DCJanuary 7, 2014
Pros: employment
Cons: worked eight hours with no break
i enjoyed being part of the team working for CSI doing detail assignments at the Walter E Washington Convention center of DC. I've work the different convrntions encluding the 100 year aniversity for the Delta stigma sorority, also the 2013 Black Cacaus and the Us Army show.
great place to work
Coordinator (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZDecember 31, 2013
Service Writer advanced to newly created position within 2 months
* advised customers of what service may be needed per their descriptions
* made sure all work was completed satisfactorily and that each car was clean before pick up
* tracked each and every car that entered the service area
* made sure all work was complete
* taught other service people – more... how to follow through
I enjoyed working with my co-workers
hardest part of the job was to make sure all work was completed
the most enjoyable part of the job was when the customer as happy about the service that they got – less
Good work environment
Field Service Technician (Former Employee), San Leandro, CADecember 19, 2013
Pros: fun work environment
Cons: poor management, salary compensation
It's an ok job, management needs to appreciate the employee more.
I Love My Clients
HHA/Companion (Current Employee), Sarasota, FLDecember 16, 2013
I enjoy the time I spend with my clients. I have learned alot about them and what they like to do.
Great Staffing Company
Mortgage Loan Processor III (Former Employee), Henrico, VANovember 25, 2013
Open door policy with recruiter, staffing agency that locates work for you from their clients
My co workers were a great group to work with.
Property Coordinator (Former Employee), Baltimore, MDNovember 21, 2013
Have been retired for 6 years, Co workers still keep in touch.
I enjoyed working with the Seniors.
Really nice Temporary Agency
Pharmacy Benefit Management Operations (Former Employee), Nashville, TNNovember 20, 2013
Pros: fun environment, fast paced, nice company
Cons: was just temporary
I only worked for three months on a temp job, but it was for Caremark RX processing returned Medicare Part B mail.
A good company to work for
Loan Closer (Former Employee), Orlando, FLNovember 13, 2013
Pros: large company
Cons: no comment
A good company to work for. There are some issues but I think overall most people are happy to work here.
Great people and Great environment to work.
Claims Adjuster (Former Employee), Port Saint Lucie, FLNovember 11, 2013
Pros: great coworkers, great bosses, set schedule.
Cons: no room to grow in compensation or job advancement, dealing with carriers who do not give you tools to complete your job.
Positive work environment, regular breaks and lunches. Typical day involves coming in at 8:30am taking customer calls and answering questions about claims while analyzing claims throughout the day. Hardest part of the job is dealing with the carriers you analyze claims for as they are not cooperative in getting documents to you needed for analyzing – more... claims. – less

1 2 3 4 5