CSL Behring Employee Reviews

Work Here At Your Own Risk
Senior Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Smyrna, GANovember 1, 2017
Management was the biggest problem at this location while I worked there. They threw the regular employees under the bus when they slacked on their work. If you heard any gossip it most definitely came from someone in management. You should keep looking unless you absolutely need a job. CSL is an awful place to work it doesn't matter what location. All of them are trash.
Pros
Decent Pay
Horrible place
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Bradley, ILOctober 26, 2017
A bunch of cut throat liars work here. They’ll say or do anything to get competition fired. Management are all afraid of the union so they’ll kick out supervisors who do their jobs and try to hold union workers to any type of standard.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Management are horrible.
No work life balance & low pay
Quality Assurance Operations Specialist II (Former Employee) –  Bradley, ILOctober 12, 2017
Overall would not work there. Started off ok but then hours kept added on. Hire with scientific degree so that can work you as many hours as they like, since is legal loophole.

Salary poor pay. Union paid well.

Entry level starter company..
Pros
A job
Cons
low pay no work life balance
Horrible Management
Consumer Sales & Physician Consultant (Former Employee) –  King of Prussia, PASeptember 18, 2017
At one time this was a great place to work. But over the last five years, the good managers moved on and folks who aren't in touch with the consumers are now in charge. Not a good thing.
Pros
good pay
Cons
long hours, unrealistic goals, poor upper management.
Great Place
Operating Engineer (Current Employee) –  Kankakee, ILSeptember 18, 2017
Great place to work with great people. Able to move up, with a growing company. CSL will be around for a very long time and will love to return when ever I move back that way.
Alot of gossip, alot of drama, standing in 1 place all day
Dst (Former Employee) –  Spokane County, WASeptember 14, 2017
WAY to much drama and gossip for the work place, not stressful just hard on your body standing in 1 place to long. Management isn't the worst but their is no where to advance to and they make advancment promises they cant keep
Pros
An employee donor gets 50 each visit
Cons
Short breaks, standing to long, low pay, dramax gossip
Great Company my director was amazing
Senior Training Specialist (Former Employee) –  Bradley, ILSeptember 8, 2017
Loved working at CSL. My manger was very good. Lots of opportunity and growth potential. We worked hard because site was under consent decree. But we ended up being a very successful organization
Awful place to work! save yourself!
Medical Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Mesquite, TXSeptember 6, 2017
Management is awful, from the centers on up! Start out with 40 hours a week plus, then cut you to less then 20 when it's "tax time" cause the donors slow down. Too much favortism. Also if you are female be prepared to be harassed by donors, belittled and followed to your car with NO help from management! Run! Do not apply!
Pros
Cons
scary environment, low pay, not training
Has great workers
Incoming Quality Assurance Summer Intern (Former Employee) –  Bradley, ILSeptember 4, 2017
I enjoyed the summer I worked there. I had great coworkers who helped me and were very nice. They made the day go by fast and I felt like I was actually contributing to the company.
Pros
Free catered lunches, helpful coworkers
Cons
Political
Revolving Door
Production Level 3 Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Kankakee, ILAugust 31, 2017
Management in departments such as API for example can not keep supervisors in the department. They move leadership around because they are afraid to hold certain leaders accountable even if they have harassment findings against them.
By the book
Donor Support Tech - Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYAugust 22, 2017
Procedures had to be exact
Or you would be written up. The whole quality team will come for you. Although the company makes over 1500 a bottle, and there may be over 150 donors per day, starting pay is 9.75........ you are expected to be fast at all times. Your every move on the floor is documented. Free lunch at least twice a month. You meet lots of people. Opportunity to advance. Weekends are tough, you may come in at 9am and not leave until 8. I think the position is perfect for a student or someone without children or a great support team.
very goog place to work
Director, Biostatistics (Current Employee) –  King of Prussia, PAAugust 9, 2017
productive and nice place to work. Wonderful workforce. The company and especially the department of statistics is well organized. All the key SOPs are in place.
Low pay, too much drama.
Reception Technician (Former Employee) –  Rock Hill, SCAugust 3, 2017
Management and employees brings their personal friendships to work, therefore you see who gets the promotions and raises. Low pay, alright benefits. Lots of drama, grown women acting sixteen. As I read some other reviews seems this company has the managment, favoritism and petty drama throughout the company and it appears HR, the people higher up still want to hire very unprofessional people whether it's in managment or employees. The actual job is actually enjoyable. I suggest if you find employment keep to your work. Keep your co workers-co workers , although I can say i did walk away from the company with 3 forever friends. Just have good judgement.
Pros
Good hours
Cons
Drama, low pay.
Would work there forever prior to director change
Senior Business Analyst, Global Supply Chain (Former Employee) –  King of Prussia, PAAugust 1, 2017
Built and supported the Supply Chain tool.
Worked with customer facing staff around the world.
To force me out, the new director insisted on moving the job to Europe.
Pros
Patient focus
Cons
New Supply Chain management
it's just like highschool
Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJuly 16, 2017
job doesn't pay much. hours are only evening unless you have seniority to move to the morning shift. they hire ANYBODY, regardless of experience. also, not very sanitary.
Horrible place to work; limited place for advancing career
Sr Manager, Regulatory Affairs (Global) (Former Employee) –  Kankakee, ILJuly 10, 2017
Senior management is concervative and would rather cut corners than protect patient safety; HR highly protects senior management and does not oversee overall employee wellbeing. Benefits are horrible and salaries are low compared to other large pharma companies.
Pros
Place to work
Cons
Salary, Hr, Senior management, Benefits
Okay place. Managment is vicious
Medical Receptionist (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 9, 2017
Okay place. Fun and does a good job of taking care of employees. Not really a terrific place to succeed UN-ihibitedly in a career sense.
Management and employees are vicious but the pay and benefits are great. Avoid if you can.
similar to middle school
reception/donor support technician (Former Employee) –  York, PAJuly 5, 2017
Very petty,immature staff. Little pay for a tremendous workload. A slackers paradise!!! The center i worked for awarded the opportunities for advancement based on favoritism,not merit and skill. Not an environment to thrive in if you dont fit in to the "clique"
Pros
free food
Cons
most everything else
A revolving door of incompetence
Expense Line Item (Current Employee) –  King of Prussia, PAJune 30, 2017
CSL Behring on-boards about 20 people every other week because the good employees are leaving and the bad ones are invited to leave. One group has had 4 different managers in the last year. The benefits are so terrible it is a struggle to find competent people who want to work here. HR has resorted to writing fake reviews on these job boards just to try to get people to accept the open positions. The only work/life balance is for upper level management. The workers who are really running this organization don't even have time to take a bathroom break during the day. I recently missed my son's high school graduation because of a "critical issue which requires your immediate attention". I come in to work each day scared to death that today will be the day management decides I'm no longer in their strategic vision and shows me the door. I don't know how to be successful here. It's a shame because from what I heard this used to be a great place to work.
Pros
Nice office space
Cons
Everything else
Okay place
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOJune 19, 2017
Enjoyed the friendship of employees, Management could use some help. with the training of staff would I work there again . . Probably not. schedules were off sometimes
Pros
Co workers
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CSL Behring. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8