CSL Plasma

CSL Plasma United States Employee Reviews

Hard working people in a place that thrives on the routine.
Sr Plasma Processor (Current Employee), Lawton, OKApril 22, 2015
Pros: Good staff, generally good benefits once full time.
Cons: Low pay, lots of standing during working hours.
CSL Plasma can be a very enjoyable place to work. So long as you can live without the gossip. Most days you do the same processes over and over. It is not hard work to understand. If you like to talk to people you definitely get your chance. The managers are good, and will generally try to make sure that all the employees are taken care of. Sometimes they just need a little prodding. The hardest part of the job is probably just making sure you are following the SOP's for the things you don't do on a regular basis. The most enjoyable is being able to interact with the staff and the donors.
Csl Plasma Supervisor
Center Supervisor (Current Employee), Columbia, SCApril 15, 2015
Typical day at Csl Plasma consist of good customer service and helping employees/donors. The most enjoyable part of my job is being able to meet people on a daily basis which may have a important impact on your life. Just because they are donors doesn't mean they are doing this just for the money, some actually does this because of a family member. I really wouldn't say it's a hard part about my job because I have had donors to disrespect me but you can always kill them with kindness. I love working with my co-workers because it's so many different characters.
Saving lives and Good for you
Assistant Center Manager (Current Employee), Jensen Beach, FLApril 13, 2015
I am glad to find this company. I was a donor to begin and will be on until they say I am to old. Busy days at work. Always making something happen and helping others first.
A day in the life..
Phlebotomist (Current Employee), Madison, TNApril 12, 2015
Pros: Close to home
Cons: Not a lot of opportunity
A typical day at work for me consists of me going to work around 640 am every morning opening a lab packing units and samples for daily shipment. Also I am a phlebotomist so i go out on the floor for periods of time throughout the day as i rotate between sticking a donor or taking them down after the procedure is over. I then go back and forth to my lab and reconcile my units and samples as they come in.
Great place to work loved it
Reception Technician, Phlebotomy (Former Employee), Fort Collins COApril 8, 2015
It was a very fast paced environment which I enjoy a lot. Some co-workers were great others need some work like the team leads in the Receptionist tech area. I learned more about the field I'm going in to for school.
good people to work with, does not treat employees well
Phlebotomist (Former Employee), Port Saint Lucie, FLApril 6, 2015
Pros: nice co workers
Cons: not enough breaks, guidance and supervising not done very well
Very nice people but very good environment. Long shifts standing on feet with only a lunch break and no other breaks in between. Managers are not always the most easy to work with or the best to look to for help in guidance in some positions.
fast paced work place many pepole coming and going
Group lead (Current Employee), Melrose Park, ILApril 2, 2015
Pros: coworkers and donors
Cons: sometimes the business is slow and then it can pick up and be very overwhelming
A work day at Csl is organizing putting people in to play making sure the team is in compliance and operating according to the center sops
Productive and friendly work place
Reception Technician (Current Employee), Fort Collins, COApril 1, 2015
My typical work day is coming in to work putting my gear on and hopping in a booth to screen people. Its always a friendly and welcoming environment.
Not a good place to work
DST (Former Employee), Brownsville, TxMarch 31, 2015
Pros: Training is good
Cons: They're liars
When I was first hired I liked it, but after being hired as a DST I found that these people are Slave drivers. The donors are great, it's the phlebs and management that is the worst people to work for. Management is rude as can be and squeeze all the juice they can out of you. They think people are machines and don't believe in breaks, they need to remember that it's the little guys that make them look good, so they need to take care of them. While I was there, there was a lot of backstabbing and gossip that I witnessed, this place needs some serious attention from the home office. Turnover speaks for itself, I wonder why?
The Donors were Fun!
Reception Technician (Former Employee), Oklahoma City, OKMarch 30, 2015
Pros: The Donors/Work Experience
Cons: Poor Pay/Poor Management
CSL Plasma would have been an excellent place to work if it wasn't for the hostile work environment and the poor pay. I was continually harassed by jealous female coworkers and management did nothing to correct the problem.
Phlebotomist (Former Employee), Dallas, TXMarch 30, 2015
Pros: lots of hours
Cons: standing
Fun work place very fast pace and engaging to the public. Very strict on material handlings and time enforcement. Helping others by helping donors.
i just didn't fit.
Reception Technician (Former Employee), Fort Wayne, INMarch 27, 2015
During my time working for this company I experienced an abundance of disrespect. I did not approve of a lot of the things management did and that is all I will say.
phelobotimest
Phlebotomist (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXMarch 24, 2015
Pros: Good hard work
Cons: Pay
set up machines for blood draws.draw blood .got along with everyone.loved the donors.received promotion after 3 months.was a good strong management.The hardest part was the pay left to get better paying job.
A Place Where Saving Lives is Key but Service Excellence is Mandatory
Center Supervisor/Reception Technician (Current Employee), Southfield, MIMarch 24, 2015
CSL Plasma is a great place for entry level applicants. It isn't just a job, it is a platform that can build a career within the company.
There is consistent training and room for promotion that will carry with you in the event you begin to seek other employment.

You must be able to work with urgency, under pressure, have problem solving skills and exceptional service. You also should be a people person because CSL Plasma serves and accepts people from all walks of life. The goal is to save lives but also take care of the people who do.
Overall, there are better jobs out there.
Donor Support Tech/Reception Tech. (Current Employee), Lansing, MichiganMarch 20, 2015
THIS IS A DECENT JOB TO GET YOU BY. The company offers you a lot of things beneficial wise, which is nice. The money you make with this company is NOT worth the stuff you have to deal with on a day to day basis.

Food for thought.
Everything seems perfect when you start...
Phlebotomist/Reception/Donor Support Technician (Former Employee), Fort Collins, COMarch 16, 2015
Pros: teaches you how to maintain a clean and confidental environment.
Cons: working until you sweat for just over minimum wage.
I worked at CSL Plasma for three years. I started in Reception and worked my way up the ladder (through Donor Support Technician) to Phlebotomist. Being trained as a Phlebotomist gave my career a direction, however, after attending the Phlebotomy course at the local Community College I realized that there are much more opportunities for an individual in a serious career than just working at CSL Plasma. This company is an excellent company to work for, complete with simple benefits, but only pays off if you make it to management, which obtaining the lowest position can take you 7-10 years (if you're lucky). Generally, you work for CSL Plasma part-time if you're a full-time student. Making a career within this company is a waste of time.
Good
Donor Support Tech (Former Employee), Cleveland, OHMarch 16, 2015
You have to be a humble person to work here. It is a very fast pace environment. You will meet so many unique individual and just to listen to some of their stories is amazing
awesome benefits
reception tech (Former Employee), salt lake city, utMarch 14, 2015
Pros: benefits
Cons: unprofessionalism
I loved the job itself, it was a great place to work, and the benefits are a plus. however all the clicks and not treating everyone equal as well as being unprofessional would block out all the good in the company.
Amazing
Donor Support Technician (Current Employee), Spokane Valley, WAMarch 7, 2015
Pros: wide variety of people in a work environment
Cons: no full time
This place gives so many chances and opportunities. They treat their employees and donors with respect and loyalty. Its a blast working here.
Great job for a good cause
Phlebotomy Technician (Former Employee), Chattanooga, TNMarch 6, 2015
Pros: great benefits
Cons: long hours, having to accommodate to working both day and evening shifts every week
The environment is very fast paced with little down time. There are opportunities for advancement and must be completed within a short deadline. The hardest part is keeping up with the demands of work flow.

1 2 3 4 5

$21,000 per year
Call Center Manager
$51,000 per year

CSL Plasma Photos

I am the one that looks like he's falling down.   :)