CSM Employee Reviews

Fast growing and fast paced work enironment
CSM, CSR, and Money Center Attendant (Former Employee) –  Claremore, OKOctober 27, 2016
This place of employment taught me how to be a better person on the job and off the job. They have taught me how to prioritize and focus on the customer in front and not the many in line.
Pros
Plenty of resources for knowledge
Cons
Management is always busy and it is hard to speak to them about ideas or issues
Csm provided an excellent cleaning service
General cleaner (Former Employee) –  Atlanta Hartsfield Jackson international airportSeptember 14, 2016
CSM is a great cleaning service with fair hours and wages it just takes a minute to get hired because of the extensive background check that they do
South Miami Region
Customer Service Manager (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLSeptember 5, 2016
Typically helping customers find the right part for their vehicle. Learned that in order to get promoted must be liked, or have to be favor by one of the District Service Managers in order to get ahead. The job culture requires for the employee to be available whenever is demanded, and the company policy is not flexible with the student/worker that have a school schedule to follow. The hardest part of the job is having to work with employees or supervisor unequally knowledgeable of the product and procedures.
Pros
no experience needed to get hired
Cons
knowing someone to get hired and promoted is a major plus
Great place of employment with great workers.
Customer Service Manager (Former Employee) –  Roscoe, ILAugust 18, 2016
The work flow here was very well managed. I learned mostly about pricing and inventory as well as working with customers on a daily basis. It was great working with those that were very supportive and on the same page as far as work ethic. The hardest part of the job may have been the time constraints, this was a very fast paced department. The most enjoyable part of the job was the satisfaction of customers and how they viewed the store as a whole in a positive way.
A Job
Maintenance Technician (Current Employee) –  Elyria, OHAugust 15, 2016
Once was a great place to work but the management team has switched from rewarding employees for a job well done to forcing employees to do more.
Pros
Good Insurance
Cons
Constantly cracking the whip.
Great place to work and willing to work with you
Diesel Technician (Former Employee) –  Oak Creek, WIJuly 14, 2016
This is a great place to work and they are always willing to help you learn if you do not know different parts of the job. They had on the job training as well that I thought was very helpful
Fun atmosphere
(Customer Service Manager), Walmart (Former Employee) –  Cloquet, MNJuly 6, 2016
I learned Lots of new and useful skills at this job such as team playing, time management, customer satisfaction. I loved it so much my co-workers were awesome and everyday brought new challenges. I was never in the same spot long I was always going to different departments and doing different tasks.
Pros
Learned about how each department worked
Cons
Upper management needed better comunication
FamilyOwned Business
REGIONAL DIRECTOR OF SALES AND MARKETING (Current Employee) –  Roanoke, VAJuly 5, 2016
Coworkers were wonderful, internal systems were dated. Long hours covering multiple properties scattered through Virginia.
Pros
Family owned small corp. office
Cons
Family owned small corp. office
Take passion for what you do.
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Fayetteville, GAJune 17, 2016
I was raised to take passion for anything you do. No matter what you do make an impact on someone's life, even if it's your own. The hardest part of my job is knowing how to read customers and how to over achieve their expectations. It comes along with experience. You want to leave them with a remarkable experience and blow them off their feet. That I have to say is the hardest part but, The most important part of them all.
Pros
Appreciated for your success
Cons
Benefits are high
depending on what you do. its either hard, boring, heavy, or slow.
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  West Valley City, UTApril 29, 2016
work a full day. hardest part is mostly the constant standing. Isnt to bad of a place. I feel they say a lot but dont do much about it.
Great Company to work for
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Temple, TXApril 21, 2016
I enjoy the customer service part of the job, as I am a people person. I do daily time tickets and payroll. Pay bills and Invoice customers. Schedule deliveries for truck drivers and customers. Keep track of employees insurance as well as all human resource duties. Track customers insurance and make sure up to date.
Advance very quickly
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Prestonsburg, KYApril 15, 2016
I started this job when I was very young and really didn't have responsibilties in life. This job pushed me to actually want to become within the company. I was quickly asked to join the CSM team. I took the job and I was glad I did. I got my raise and my schedule was always approved by me to make sure it did not mess with my schooling at the time.

They work with everyone when it comes to holidays. It was always nice knowing they took pride in being kind to employees.

Awesome place to start out when you are right out of high school.
Pros
Work Schedule. Pay. Freindly work place
Cons
N/A
Good people convenient location
Call Center Agent (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNApril 11, 2016
If you live in the city it would be an excellent place to start out at. There is a great focus on charity. The work they do with Ronald McDonald house is rewarding as well.
Pros
free lunch often and workout facilities
I really enjoyed my job.
Customer Service Manager Wal-Mart (Former Employee) –  Hammond, LAFebruary 10, 2016
Typical days at work was pretty interesting. I enjoyed dealing with coustomers and working with very productive people.
Busy, with a friendly work enviroment
Cook, Pizza Hut (Former Employee) –  Springfield, GAFebruary 6, 2016
A typical day at work is usually a busy day at work. Working with the right people and in a small work environment makes the day go by so much easier. The hardest part is not having enough people on a busy day.
Pros
The food
Cons
The benefits
Great Place to learn multiple Customer Service Skills
Customer Service Manager (Former Employee) –  OKC, OKJanuary 20, 2016
As a CSM at Walmart I was responspisble for the cashiers and maintaining quality customer service. I was able to learn how to handle many different customer situations. Management was helpful in getting me the proper training to complete my job. The hardest part of my job would be handling difficult or upset customers. It is a skill I have improved upon and am looking forward to learning more about.
Challenging and Rewarding
Battalion Command Sergeant Major (Former Employee) –  Fort Polk, LAAugust 10, 2015
Serving your country with distinct Honor, no regrets.

"I am proud to have been a Soldier. When you think of the freedom you enjoy in this country, think of the sacrifices the Soldier has made to keep us free."

I served and made a difference
Great company, difficult management
Manager (Current Employee) –  Knoxville, TNJuly 24, 2015
This is a great company to work for. The "higher ups" from corporate are very involved and make a point to learn individual's names. Asking for time off or leaving on time were difficult. The coworkers are friendly and easy to get along with. There is not any back biting or drama.
Pros
benefits, paid time off, paid vacation
Cons
Requested time off was hardly ever approved
Changes in management recently made it difficult to focus on job priorities
Customer Service Manager (Former Employee) –  Caldwell, IDJuly 22, 2015
Great company to work with when I started, although recent branch management changes made it difficult to focus on job priorities.
My staff was great and willing to step up to the plate when ever possible. The hardest part of the job was to train someone who had never been in management, who was the branch manager.
The most enjoyable part of my job was helping my customers with their financial needs.
Helping casheirs to make wise decisions
CSM, Walmart, Riverton, UT (Former Employee) –  Riverton, UTJune 10, 2015
Help cashiers to make wise decisions on helping a situation before it involves into a problem that needs to be fixed by upper management.
Pros
Help cashiers read the customers attitudes
Cons
Fixing a problem

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CSM. Our community is ready to answer.