CSMI Employee Reviews in United States

Great company to work for, always takes care of the employees, great benifits, management great to work with. loved working for this company.
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Raton, NMJune 26, 2015
Great company to work for, always takes care of the employees, great benifits. The management team is great to work with. loved working for this company. I would work for them anytime.
Pros
travel
Cons
months away from home
Professional people to work for
Translator/Interpreter (Former Employee) –  Boston MassachusettsNovember 3, 2013
Great people and wonderful organization. No job security.
Don't work for CSMI and CWU
Translator (Former Employee) –  GTMOJanuary 7, 2013
CSMI and CWU are The worst place I've ever worked. Nobody who's human should EVER work for these companies, period. Employers are just a number or boots on the ground for CSMI and CUW. Nevertheless, I could not believe that they did not give me sufficient notice to gather my belongings and leave, even at least 24 hours notice. They judges their employers base on what their a** kisser tells them not the employer's performance. At the end you will loose money with them instead of making some. The emotional and financial damages that CSMI/CWU caused me are not acceptable. Don't work for them because they brutally treat you like you are nobody.
Pros
threr is nothing good about this company
Great Company
Resource Manager (Current Employee) –  Lawrence, MAApril 25, 2012
Working for CSMI has been great, management is very reasonable and everyone goes above and beyond to make sure employees are satisfied