CST Employee Reviews

Not what you see
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Joplin, MOSeptember 12, 2017
I think that the job is overrated. You are told that your job is easy and anyone can make sales. It is consistent needling you to get sales. The mgmt walks around telling you how bad we need sales and you can do it just work harder be more aggressive. I did not like working every Saturday. The schedule could be change at a moments notice depending on weekly sale goals.
Pros
Free pizza once a month, good supervisor
Cons
Too fast paced, fear of losing job, always wanting more never satisfied
Great company
Journeyman Logistics Analyst (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALAugust 28, 2017
Performed in-depth analysis of the Logistics Integrated Data Base Maintenance Module, which provides historical maintenance information, generated from DS/GS activities throughout the total Army. Analyzed LIDB MM data and developed the program plan to improve data integrity.
Pros
Great company
Cons
Needed moree pay
Best work environment I've ever experienced
HR temp (Former Employee) –  Parsons, KSAugust 24, 2017
The faces are friendly, the work is straightforward, and there are plenty of positions available. The only downside might be the constant fluctuation of work pace. When I had to move, they were genuinely excited to see me improve, and thanked me for my help. They break the stereotype of the unforgiving employer.
Pros
Friendly employers, relaxing environment
Cons
Work pace fluctuations
It's a gas station
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMAugust 7, 2017
Basic retail work. Customer, register, inventory, cleaning,and more. If you have ever done retail, then this is the same as most places. The pay is low for retail.
Pros
Cons
Pay
Nice place to work
Program Manager (Former Employee) –  Bellevue, WAAugust 5, 2017
Working with CTS gets you the opportunity to work very close with our clients helping them achieve their internal goals and objectives. CST has an excellent recruitment process, and they are very well know for the extensive knowledge in international immigration, legal and visa expertise.
Very fun place to work, all mangers are work with you and help out a lot
Telemarketer (Former Employee) –  Joplin, MOJuly 30, 2017
Very understanding place, everyone is understanding and works with you if you have trouble got paid really good I just wasn't good with telemarketing.
Good place
CST (Former Employee) –  Joplin, MOJuly 7, 2017
I liked talking to people on the phones I had a good time meeting the other employees they seemed layed back and gave alto of prizes away to the people who worked well
Pros
Inside job
Cons
Very slow paced
long hours but good pay
Welder (Former Employee) –  Parsons, KSJune 22, 2017
it was always a early start and it was almost 4 hours straight till first break. the pay was amazing and the leads were easy going. i liked how we kept track of our work and that it was laid back. the pay was great.
Costumer service is a passion of mine
Costumer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MOJune 16, 2017
Costumer service I love doing well for others CST has great training its a awesome environment to work at I love it every minute its hard to beat a good costumer service job
Asks a lot with little reward, but co-workers are friendly
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Willis, TXJune 4, 2017
The job asks a lot from you without offering much in return. My particular store had an insanely high turnover rate widely due to the manager of the location. We were expected to be constantly busy; managing the register and the upkeep of both inside and out of the store. There is no break room as you are not actually given official breaks (lunch break or otherwise), raises are given sparingly and are small, and the health care and life insurance benefits don't start until six months in. Our manager was condescending and tended to take her stress out on her employees. The people that come through are generally nice and most of my co-workers were easy to work with and friendly. They were probably the most enjoyable part of the job. Maybe not the hardest, but definitely the most unsavory, part of the job was taking out the trash from the outside trash cans.
Pros
everyone looked out for everyone else, store discount and free drinks while on shift
Cons
no breaks, low pay, stressful work enviornment, lots of extra jobs that don't qualify as csr
Horrible and very cut throat
Collections Representative (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYJune 3, 2017
If I had known the things I know now I would have said NO THANKS to CST, they are horrible to their staff. The managers are arrogant back stabbers! They say one thing and do the exact opposite.

I would look elsewhere!
Pros
Cons
Too many to list. The worst group of people in one place!
On layoff waiting to be recalled
Firewatch/Holewatch (Former Employee) –  Pascagoula, MSMay 31, 2017
Worked a little over month with company on Chevron site before layoff. Should be going back to work mid June. Good co-workers and easy environment. Manageable schedule.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Work in environment
safe an crowded place
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Pascagoula, MSMay 4, 2017
cilimate changes. lots of moving equiptment, lots of workers on site . coming to work daily on time and ready to work . paying close attention . having all my PPE
Productive work place with great bosses!
Safety Attendant (Current Employee) –  Pascagoula, MSMay 3, 2017
I loved working for CST!! The bosses were awesome, and they made the work place enjoyable. The hardest part of the job was simply staying awake while working night shift. Overall, they are a great company and if they call me back for another shutdown I will go work for them again as long as I do not have a full time job.
Lots of traveling
Electrician (Former Employee) –  ArkansasApril 17, 2017
Lots of traveling work at night good hours good employees good clean work environment usually inside usually in Wal-Mart good pay paid motel rooms good job
Pros
Traveling
Cons
Traveling
Loved what i was doing there. We would package pizzas
Over the phone sales representative (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MOMarch 31, 2017
Cold environment I would package pizza's all night loved working there. My coworkers were amazing to be around they made the night go by fast. I worked3rd shift at nations pizza.
Would willing work there again if opportunity arose.
Food Service/Subway Sandwich Artist (Former Employee) –  Cheyenne, WYMarch 15, 2017
Worked closely with public in a convenience store setting that was pretty enjoyable and interesting on some days. There were times when we did our best to meet a customer's needs even if it meant sending them to another store if we did not have what they needed.
Pros
Working with the public
fun and talked on the phone a lot
Agent (Former Employee) –  Joplin, MOMarch 9, 2017
a typical day at work would be talking on the phone for eight hours a day and debating trying to get people to by the product. the hardest part of the job would be trying to get them to up grade something when it wasn't save them money
Good company - still improving
LTL / Line Haul Dispatch (Former Employee) –  Romulus, MIFebruary 21, 2017
I enjoyed my time working for CST in the Detroit Terminal. The company atmosphere still is friendly and positive (despite the buyout by Forward Air 3 years ago). There is still room for improvement with the day to day operations...but that is expected with any organization. Overall good atmosphere to work in, great people to work with. Appreciated my opportunity when there.
Horrible workplace
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MOFebruary 8, 2017
Stuff got stolen and they wouldnt do anything about it and pepole work there that does drugs. Not a good place to work. The bours and pay is good but the management is horrible.