CST

CST Employee Reviews

Not the correct company listing
Surgical Technologist (Former Employee), ColoradoApril 11, 2015
This is for Memorial North Campus
Great surgeons and a few good nurses
Tons of back biting and laziness
Not a good fit for me although I miss the surgeons. They were amazing
Just not into drama or social "clubs" at work
productive and fun work atmosphere
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Newtown Square, PAMarch 28, 2015
The work was redundant and boring, but all my co workers were very fun people to work with. Besides the actually work it was a fun place to work.
productive and fun work atmosphere
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Newtown Square, PAMarch 27, 2015
Enjoyed the people I worked with and respected the company's vision. It was good experience after college, I regret leaving their company.
College Job
Certified Surgical Technology Instructor (Current Employee), Kenner, LAMarch 1, 2015
This was a great place to work. They worked with my school schedule and I gained a lot of valuable experience which I still use to this day.
Fun and challenging company
CFO Crydom / Business Unit Controller (Current Employee), San Diego, CAFebruary 22, 2015
Pros: daily challenges and evolving to be the best every day
Cons: .........
Every day is fun and challenging, evolving environment as it adjusts to current and future company needs. We learn every day, we communicate openly and we support each others.
Quiet office duties and independent yet team oriented work. Often able to work from home
Case Coordinator (Former Employee), Malvern, PAFebruary 13, 2015
Pros: free coffee and soda. we received free lunch once a week for about 1 year
Cons: constant policy changes, weekend requirements
A typical day consisted of accessing patient referrals from numerous hospitals around the country and processed them for our PAs to review. We also called Case Managers at hospitals to give them determination of their stay. I learned various computer programs and acquired a better understanding of team work. Management was somewhat unorganized due to constant shifting between teams. Policies were changed almost weekly that caused constant confusion. Co-workers were mostly very nice and productive. The toughest part of the job was keeping up with the constant procedure and policy changes. It was expected to understand every nuisance change and because so many of them were happening, some unknowingly, it was hard keeping up. The most enjoyable part of the job was probably my co-workers. It was a very friendly environment and a nice atmosphere.
If you're good at your job, you have nothing to worry about.
Telemarketer (Former Employee), Springfield, MODecember 29, 2014
Pros: fun work, great management.
Cons: pay wasn't as high as needed, benefits were terrible
Telemarketing isn't for everyone, so if you're not good at your job it's a very stressful job. At first I wasn't as good as I would have hoped, but with time and help from my managers, I grew to be a great sales person. Mutlitasking is a must with telemarketing, and so is patience. I had the best management, they helped anytime I needed and pushed me when I thought I was losing my job.
Unfortunately, I didn't make enough and was moved off of sales (no commission) and couldn't afford it with the move my family and I had made.
Great environment
Sandwich Artist (Former Employee), Three Rivers, TXSeptember 25, 2014
Pros: great benefits
Cons: no breaks, or free meals
Fast enviorment always busy no time to stand around always have something to do
Very Productive and Fun Loving
IT Dept. Admin Assistant to CIO (Former Employee), Moorpark, CASeptember 24, 2014
* Well organized and sophisticated Employees
* Very Friendly Staff
* Good Income
* Great Company
Good place to work in the East Bay
HR Business Partner (Former Employee), Concord, CAAugust 31, 2014
Good benefits, good products and good learning opportunities
dedicated individuals working together
Surgical Technologist and Surgical First Assistant (Current Employee), Nashville, TNAugust 27, 2014
St Thomas Health has a wonderful mission statement. the majority of the employees do their best to uphold this statement. The surgeons are dedicated to their patients. The hospital does offer employee free parking.
Hard but very rewarding work
Registered Craniosacral Therapist (Current Employee), Taunton, UKAugust 17, 2014
The hardest part of the job is in finding new patients because of the recession.
A typical day consists of seeing patients and also teaching yoga sessions.
One learns something more from each patient and student which helps to hone one's skills.
The most enjoyable part of the job comes from seeing people improve and progress and their health and lives.
Fun job to have
Bus Driver (Current Employee), Vancouver WAJuly 10, 2014
Pros: satisfaction & pride in my work
Cons: inconsistency
I love seeing everybody at work and the comradely that we have and see the smiley faces of the children and parents when i arrive at their individual homes.
My Life Work
Practitioner, Business Owner (Current Employee), Sacramento, CAJune 10, 2014
CranioSacral Therapy is a lifelong passion I will continue to study, and ideally master throughout my lifetime.
A day in the life of
Administrative Specialist (Current Employee), Clive, IAJune 9, 2014
I do a variety of tasks with Intoxalock. I start my day off by going through emails that customer experience sends over for customers who call in for additional parts for their interlock devices. I then release shipments through CSS for new clients. In the afternoon I call on past due equipment to our service centers who are all over the United States. While doing all that I answer a multi-line phone line. The ability to multi task is a must and be quick on your feet because you don't know what is going to arise next. I'm looking for a new position that I can advance in and have a better work environment.
I enjoy working in the world of surgery
surgery scrub (Current Employee), Indianapolis, INFebruary 7, 2014
Pros: being part of a new family
Cons: not always busy
for the past 8 years I have worked in L&D. I enjoy working everyday seeing new life brought into this world
Good company
Entry Writer (Current Employee), Fayetteville, GAJanuary 23, 2014
Excellent in researching and making sure they educated about new laws and regulations as they arise. Very knowledgeable with importing textiles.
IT Intern
IT Technician (Intern) (Former Employee), Malone, NYJanuary 6, 2014
Pros: very helpful people
Cons: position was unpaid.
Helped owner of CST develop business' flagship software CheckPoint, an MS Access application for managing keys in secured facilities.

Also assisted PC tech with PC troubleshooting.
Fun place to work, but hard work for little pay.
CSR (Current Employee), Converse, TXDecember 17, 2013
Pros: fun, promotions
Cons: expensive insurance, no breaks, low compensation
CST just split away from Valero and is now their own company. It's an awesome company to work for if you are looking for just convenience. You really have to work a LOT for minimum wage. A day at CST consist of constantly stocking, cleaning, reorganizing, helping customers, taking out the trash, cleaning filthy restrooms, and putting up with different types of attitudes. Sometimes it's worth it, sometimes it's not. There's no lunch break, your eating time is in between customers. They should really compensate their CSR's better because we do a lot for one day of never getting to sit down. There's always room to grow with this company, but I'm not sure it's really worth the small pay raises. Insurance is very expensive for having little pay.
Work area and the people.
Sales Agent (Former Employee), Springfield, moNovember 26, 2013
Pros: good friendly people.
Cons: somethings were not taken seriously like the should have been.
A typical day at work would consist of making calls and trying to make a sale. If there were no sales the managers would get mad. We had our good days with sales and our bad days with no sales. Somethings were not taken serious for example; there was a no cell phone policy. Yet I noticed many of the agents with their cell phones out. The work area was not clean at all, the key boards were very dusty and dirty. The people were really nice and friendly to work with. We were encouraged to make sales and try our best.

About CST

CST Industries is one of the best sources for finding solid, reliable water storage tanks. What makes these tanks exceptionally – Read more