CSU Dominguez Hills Employee Reviews in United States

great people
supplemental instructor (Former Employee) –  Carson, CAJanuary 14, 2015
Great co-workers and it is a satisfying job. What make it satisfying is helping students who normally don't like math and at the end of the year they end up loving math!!
Pros
set your own hours
Cons
get paid monthly
Excellent job with challenging responsibilties
Intramural Program Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Carson,CASeptember 14, 2014
I would show up and instruct each of my various intramural classes throughout the day. When not teaching I would help organize schedules as well as help facilitate fundraising for the program. Working with the different organizations on campus, I would design promotion materials, hold meetings, and prepare reports to my supervisor George Wing. He has been an excellent mentor to me and instrumental in my successes. My co-workers were fantastic and very fun to work with. I loved this job immensely because it did not at all feel like work in any way. I would have done it for free. And I practically did!
Pros
working in a university environment with co-eds.
Cons
sometimes it rained?
Team building club
Member of PRSSA Dominguez Hills (Former Employee) –  Carson, CAJune 16, 2014
PRSSA is an organization were communication students were able to build relationships among each other and get to know actual employees in the public relations field.
productive and learner friendly.
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Carson, CAMay 19, 2014
This job taught me the basic functions of an office and how to use Excel and Access.
Good Place to work in higher ed
Support Services Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Carson, CAFebruary 3, 2014
I enjoy working with students and assisting them as they grow and move forward on their journey..
Library Assistant
Library assistant (Former Employee) –  Carson, CAJanuary 16, 2014
I would sort out the books in the back to put them in the right order. I would check out and check in books for students. I would go outside and get all the books that were in all the delivery boxes.
Productive and fun
Student Support Services (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CASeptember 17, 2012
The most enjoyable part of the job was that it was interchangeable between school and the work environment.
Fun place to work, changes in calendars daily
Executive Assistant/Human Resource Assistant (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAApril 29, 2012
Scheduled many appointments, travel and arranged conference calls using Outlook. Administer company policies; maintain employee records and HRIS; manage insurance and other benefit programs offered to employees; interviewing and hiring new personnel. Provide an employee-oriented, high performance culture that emphasized empowerment, quality, productivity and standards, goal attainment, and the recruitment and ongoing development of a superior workforce
Pros
love the company, loved my job
Cons
not enough training to excel in position

Want to know more about CSU Dominguez Hills?

Ask a question