CSU Dominguez Hills

CSU Dominguez Hills Employer Reviews

Team building club
Member of PRSSA Dominguez Hills (Former Employee), Carson, CAJune 16, 2014
PRSSA is an organization were communication students were able to build relationships among each other and get to know actual employees in the public relations field.
productive and learner friendly.
Office Assistant (Former Employee), Carson, CAMay 19, 2014
This job taught me the basic functions of an office and how to use Excel and Access.
Good Place to work in higher ed
Support Services Coordinator (Current Employee), Carson, CAFebruary 3, 2014
I enjoy working with students and assisting them as they grow and move forward on their journey..
Library Assistant
Library assistant (Former Employee), Carson, CAJanuary 16, 2014
I would sort out the books in the back to put them in the right order. I would check out and check in books for students. I would go outside and get all the books that were in all the delivery boxes.
Productive and fun
Student Support Services (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CASeptember 17, 2012
The most enjoyable part of the job was that it was interchangeable between school and the work environment.
Fun place to work, changes in calendars daily
Executive Assistant/Human Resource Assistant (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAApril 29, 2012
Pros: love the company, loved my job
Cons: not enough training to excel in position
Scheduled many appointments, travel and arranged conference calls using Outlook. Administer company policies; maintain employee records and HRIS; manage insurance and other benefit programs offered to employees; interviewing and hiring new personnel. Provide an employee-oriented, high performance culture that emphasized empowerment, quality, productivity – more... and standards, goal attainment, and the recruitment and ongoing development of a superior workforce – less