CSU EAST BAY Employee Reviews

Please think twice
Administrative Analyst (Current Employee) –  Hayward, CANovember 3, 2015
During the interview process, please ask if your job involves working with faculty. If it does I suggest you really consider working here. Faculty can be overly rude and condescending. Admin staff are friendly and respectful.
productive place
Student Assistant (Former Employee) –  Hayward, CAJanuary 29, 2015
Flexible with hours and you will always be on the run delivering packages. Your manager is considerate of what hours you can and cant work, which makes it easier if your a college student.
Full Time Student
Student (Former Employee) –  Psychology DeptJanuary 19, 2015
Attended CSU East Bay from January 2010 - August 2014 completing my BS in Industrial Organizational Psychology
Challenging and fast pace envrironment
Peer Advocates for Wellness Intern (Former Employee) –  Hayward, CAFebruary 17, 2013
I worked to organize the office as well as day to day tasks that include: filing, responding to e-mails, phone calls, and student questions. Manage publicity for events concerning health promotion. Worked with diverse team members while gaining knowledge of health issues surrounding college students.
Pros
networking, constant work flow, supportive environment
Cons
repetitive work at times
Great working amongst my peers
Student Assistant (Former Employee) –  Hayward, CAJune 29, 2012
I assisted the Administrative Coordinator of the Philosophy department with tasks of the day. I performed general office duties, greeted students, helped them with inquiries and graded assignments for a Philosophy Professor. I enjoyed working at the school I attended.
Pros
work schedule, attending philosophy society events
Cons
trying to understand philosophy terms