CT1 Media

CT1 Media Employee Reviews

I had never worked in newspaper before and was surprised how slow it seemed to move.
Sales Exec, Fairfield County Weekly & NH Advocate (Former Employee), New Haven, CTApril 28, 2015
Pros: Learning the digital systems, how to create digital marketing plans to sell directly to the customer the client is looking for.
Cons: There was too much focus on selling newspapers advertising.
I was primarily responsible for selling advertising in the two weekly entertainment news papers, The New Haven Advocate and The Fairfield County Weekly.

They had a large digital department and two very strong entertainment web sites. I had great training on how to sell digital programs to clients behavioral tracking. I had access to already established networks of sites that I could present to my potential clients.

Since the newspaper sales goal was my first priority I didn't have time to do a lot of prospecting for digital clients. When I heard they were going to combined and rename the two weekly newspapers I started looking for a new job.

Two months after I left the staff had been reduced from 7 to 2.

I really enjoyed the opportunity to learn all the aspects of the digital advertising world.
Productive workplace
SALES ASSISTANT (Current Employee), Hartford, CTFebruary 24, 2014
Productive workplace environment. Good work environment.
Exciting and rewarding work environment
Account Executive (Current Employee), Hartford, CTApril 26, 2012
Immersed in an extensive marketing mix of media products to sell from digital, print, mobile to T.V.

Prospecting for new business and catering to current client base