CTC

CTC Employee Reviews

CTC
General Laborer/Machine Operator (Former Employee), Andover, NYApril 20, 2015
I enjoyed my job and the work I did, I didn't like the fact that i didn't get paid the way I should have. Didn't receive breaks like I was supposed to, never received benefits.
CTC (Career Technical Center)
Independent mechanic (Former Employee), Cadillac, MIApril 13, 2015
Pros: FREE COOKIES!!!!!
Cons: gain weight from the free cookies...
I learned the basics of running a business, management, diagnostics, repair/maintenance, body repair, welding (Pig and tig). And the general basics of a standard internal combustion engine
Great family oriented business
Assistant to the Operations Supervisor (Former Employee), Austin, TXFebruary 6, 2015
Pros: great perks and benefits
Cons: extra hours required at the end and beginning of each month
The owners had this business for many years before retiring and selling the business to local property management companies.

During my time with CTC, I gained valuable hands on training in how to change and adapt to smaller business needs by learning their methods of bookkeeping, auditing financial data, and a better way on how to negotiate and amend contracts with vendors and contractors.

The family like culture was persistent during my entire time with them, as they were very generous with holiday pay/time off, and offered phone costs and gas reimbursements monthly.
Ok for a small Government contract company
Information Technology Specialist (Current Employee), Williamsburg, KYJanuary 15, 2015
you don't deal to much with the corporate people but they are nice. It really depends on where you get placed and the people there.
A very good experience in teaching students how to be a nurse.
REGISTERED NURSE/CLINICAL INSTRUCTOR (Current Employee), Wilkes-Barre, PADecember 30, 2014
Pros: enjoy teaching
Cons: it is only part-time
Teaching LPN students how to care for the acute care patient.
I relearned skills that were not used for a while.
Management is helpful and always helping me with any problems that arise.
Co-workers are friendly, supportive, and helpful.
Hardest part of the job is to be in every place at one time for all the students.
The most enjoyable part is to have the students learn something that I taught them.
very fun
Manager (Former Employee), springfieldDecember 16, 2014
Pros: great people, fun place
Cons: no enough work, not enough pay
everyone is upbeat place is always nice. its fun to make shirts
Only a two star Company
Traffic Lead (Former Employee), Franklin Park, ILMay 27, 2014
Pros: received many promotions
Cons: company folded
Very Busy. Loved co workers. Very nice people.
High office not so good.
No Fun At All
Nobody (Former Employee), FLMarch 17, 2014
Pros: nothing
Cons: everything
They Plain Out SUCK. No salary or hourly wage. This tells me that they don't believe in their product. If they did believe in their product, they would give some sort of guaranteed income to go along with their commission scale. Again, if you don't believe in your product, you will want your people to work for nothing. And that is what they do and did.
Mail Sorter (Former Employee), Franklin Park, ILNovember 28, 2013
Pros: management acknowledgements
Cons: short staffed
Preparing mail for distribution and Loading trailers using company machines to transport from one dock to another. Depending if the trailers were inbound or outbound I would also load and unload. Management was great they would walk the floors giving face to face acknowlegements. My co-workers were also great to be around and team up with. The hardest part of the job was being understaffed because of business budgets which made the job a lil more stressful at times.
Opportunity to provide superior client care to fantastic customers!
Account Manager, Manager of Premier Accounts (Former Employee), Boston, MAJune 11, 2013
Day-to-day experience was troubleshooting, writing new contracts, client visits and being the "hero". I learned how to effectively multitask, re-prioritize as appropriate, adjust for each client depending on their specific needs. The most difficult part of the job was waiting for other (understaffed) departments to complete their portion of a task in the project flow. The best part was being able to take care of my clients, and be the single point of contact whenever that client needed anything.
not a very pleasant workplace
Professional Driver (Former Employee), Greeneville, TNMarch 20, 2013
Pros: mileage
Cons: horrible management
Most enjoyable part of the job was the driving. Least enjoyable part of the job was the management. A typical day at work consisted of; picking up and delivering freight to multiple customers.
Best Company to work for!
Sales Engineer/Project Management (Current Employee), San Antonio, TXOctober 24, 2012
Pros: great technology
Cons: long hours
Great Company! By far the best company I have ever worked for. The managers are also employees and everyone is treated equal. Also, they have the best technology for APC Advanced Process Control.
great place
P.I. Assistant (Former Employee), West Palm Beach, FLSeptember 24, 2012
Was awesom to learn investigative skill and to learn how to use the internet as an effective tool
Exciting place with different opportunities
Process Engineer (Current Employee), Picatinny Arsenal, NJJune 19, 2012
Company for experienced professionals. I gained experiences in project management, process improvement and facilities. This company allows all employees to work in individual and team settings.
Great place to work.
Independent Sales Representative (Former Employee), Louisa, VAApril 18, 2012
Pros: set my own hours.
I enjoyed working for CTC very much. Before I stepped down, I was the President and my wife was the Vice President. She is now President and my son is Vice President.
Ambiente de trabajo perfecto , los golegas ayuda uno al otro
los ultimos años : jefe de turno (Former Employee), vella de cavalles ( SONY)May 29, 2013
Pros: con seguro medico
Cons: si que hay descancos de 10m cuando hay horas extra
Es una empresa muy completa tiene puestos casi en toda España . lo doy 4 ****