CTC Employee Reviews

slow paced
Soil Sorter (Former Employee) –  Clinton, OKMay 11, 2017
soil was not what i thought it would be have a weak stomach when it comes to smells an nasty things that might get on you an plus the heat an maggots didn't help .
ehh
corner girl (Former Employee) –  Clinton, OKAugust 24, 2016
wasn't the worst job. but wasn't the best. extreme heat in summer and extreme cold in the winter. they don't pay enough for the physical labor in the corner. but it was almost worth it. said they couldn't afford our salary.
Pros
free water
Cons
short breaks, not enough pay.
Technical environemt
Computer Technician (Current Employee) –  Rockville, MDDecember 4, 2015
It's a good place for working with cool guys. sometimes learn new things and get new experiences. familiar with new things.
Great company and atmosphere - Non Profit
Opportunity Court Liaison (Current Employee) –  San Jose, CANovember 2, 2015
Self management working with justice engaged youth and community outreach services and resources, experienced and helpful coworkers, hardest part of job is engaging youth, enjoyable is seeing youth grow and develop with positive outcomes
Pros
Community Outreach
Cons
Not enough hours
Consistent workflow extremely productive
Extruder Operator (Former Employee) –  Dayton, OHAugust 20, 2015
Excellent company to work for. Team oriented and dynamic work environment. Staff was really supportive and friendly.
Test Engineer (Current Employee) –  Columbus , OHAugust 9, 2015
Very Good work place and environment. Flexible work culuture for all the employees. Lot of oppurtunities for career growth.
Electronic Commerce Resource Center
Logistics Analyst (Former Employee) –  Johnstown, PAMay 8, 2015
The ECRC contract was a five year program to assist SMEs to get on board with digital contracting with DoD. It was a fast paced experience which at times was fulfilling.
Ctc
General Laborer/Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Andover, NYApril 20, 2015
I enjoyed my job and the work I did, I didn't like the fact that i didn't get paid the way I should have. Didn't receive breaks like I was supposed to, never received benefits.
CTC (Career Technical Center)
Independent mechanic (Former Employee) –  Cadillac, MIApril 13, 2015
I learned the basics of running a business, management, diagnostics, repair/maintenance, body repair, welding (Pig and tig). And the general basics of a standard internal combustion engine
Pros
Free cookies!!!!!
Cons
gain weight from the free cookies...
Great family oriented business
Assistant to the Operations Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXFebruary 6, 2015
The owners had this business for many years before retiring and selling the business to local property management companies.

During my time with CTC, I gained valuable hands on training in how to change and adapt to smaller business needs by learning their methods of bookkeeping, auditing financial data, and a better way on how to negotiate and amend contracts with vendors and contractors.

The family like culture was persistent during my entire time with them, as they were very generous with holiday pay/time off, and offered phone costs and gas reimbursements monthly.
Pros
Great perks and benefits
Cons
Extra hours required at the end and beginning of each month
Ok for a small Government contract company
Information Technology Specialist (Current Employee) –  Williamsburg, KYJanuary 15, 2015
you don't deal to much with the corporate people but they are nice. It really depends on where you get placed and the people there.
A very good experience in teaching students how to be a nurse.
REGISTERED NURSE/CLINICAL INSTRUCTOR (Current Employee) –  Wilkes-Barre, PADecember 30, 2014
Teaching LPN students how to care for the acute care patient.
I relearned skills that were not used for a while.
Management is helpful and always helping me with any problems that arise.
Co-workers are friendly, supportive, and helpful.
Hardest part of the job is to be in every place at one time for all the students.
The most enjoyable part is to have the students learn something that I taught them.
Pros
Enjoy teaching
Cons
It is only part-time
very fun
Manager (Former Employee) –  springfieldDecember 16, 2014
everyone is upbeat place is always nice. its fun to make shirts
Pros
great people, fun place
Cons
no enough work, not enough pay
Only a two star Company
Traffic Lead (Former Employee) –  Franklin Park, ILMay 27, 2014
Very Busy. Loved co workers. Very nice people.
High office not so good.
Pros
Received many promotions
Cons
Company folded
No Fun At All
Nobody (Former Employee) –  FLMarch 17, 2014
They Plain Out SUCK. No salary or hourly wage. This tells me that they don't believe in their product. If they did believe in their product, they would give some sort of guaranteed income to go along with their commission scale. Again, if you don't believe in your product, you will want your people to work for nothing. And that is what they do and did.
Mail Sorter (Former Employee) –  Franklin Park, ILNovember 28, 2013
Preparing mail for distribution and Loading trailers using company machines to transport from one dock to another. Depending if the trailers were inbound or outbound I would also load and unload. Management was great they would walk the floors giving face to face acknowlegements. My co-workers were also great to be around and team up with. The hardest part of the job was being understaffed because of business budgets which made the job a lil more stressful at times.
Pros
Management Acknowledgements
Cons
short staffed
Opportunity to provide superior client care to fantastic customers!
Account Manager, Manager of Premier Accounts (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAJune 11, 2013
Day-to-day experience was troubleshooting, writing new contracts, client visits and being the "hero". I learned how to effectively multitask, re-prioritize as appropriate, adjust for each client depending on their specific needs. The most difficult part of the job was waiting for other (understaffed) departments to complete their portion of a task in the project flow. The best part was being able to take care of my clients, and be the single point of contact whenever that client needed anything.
not a very pleasant workplace
Professional Driver (Former Employee) –  Greeneville, TNMarch 20, 2013
Most enjoyable part of the job was the driving. Least enjoyable part of the job was the management. A typical day at work consisted of; picking up and delivering freight to multiple customers.
Pros
mileage
Cons
horrible management
Best Company to work for!
Sales Engineer/Project Management (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXOctober 24, 2012
Great Company! By far the best company I have ever worked for. The managers are also employees and everyone is treated equal. Also, they have the best technology for APC Advanced Process Control.
Pros
great technology
great place
P.I. Assistant (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLSeptember 24, 2012
Was awesom to learn investigative skill and to learn how to use the internet as an effective tool

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CTC. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval