CTDI Employee Reviews

Ran out of work
Soldering Technician (Former Employee) –  West Chester, PAJanuary 19, 2018
They ran out of work for me to do. So I had to find another job someplace else. I like the work that I was assigned as a soldering technician and wish they were busier.
packing and shipping
Shipping and Receiving (Former Employee) –  Coatesville, PAJanuary 12, 2018
had to be on time , willing to do the work and work with others at a fast paste, learned how to pack and use a computer to find what i was looking for to ship out.
Do not work in the material handling department. The supervisors are prejudice and unfit for the position.
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Flower Mound, TXJanuary 11, 2018
Avoid working in material handling . A waste of time. And the supervisors are unfit and prejudice towards black people. Please avoid the department.. the breaks are short and you have to watch out for the people with titles talking to you any kind of way . The best thing to do is go to some other department and work there. The pay is Decent but the leadership is horrible. They watch you and look at you like you a convict in jail. beware of the material handling department. This is nothing. Made up. please be aware.. the work they ask you or tell you to do. when that runs out you should have the opportunity to go somewhere else in the warehouse and help. because that job is tedious and is not needed. first shift you go in and pick orders and mess up the stuff and the second shift come and clean up behind they sorry butts . And then when you don't have nothing to do they try to find some unnecessary things to do. The company is good but like I say.. the leadership is not what's up .m they temps just like you.. so just take heed to this..
Pros
No benefits
Cons
No benefits, mandatory to work on most Sat, They will change up the shifts without caring if you'll be able to work it or not.
Great company with friendly co-workers
SQL Developer/Reports Developer (Current Employee) –  Flower Mound, TXJanuary 6, 2018
The management is the worst part about the job. If you enjoy repetitive tasks, then this company is definitely for you. If you are looking for a career advancement company, look away.
Pros
Free pizza for overtime, great benefits
Cons
Lazy management, little to no career advancement opportunities
Quick-paced customer service driven company
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  West Chester, PAJanuary 6, 2018
Rewarding quick-paced job providing service to customers to meet requests. Typical 8-9 hour days as a manager. Better than average benefits. Salary could be higher for skills on the job.
Pros
Medical, dental benefits
Only work here if you're strapped for cash
Data Entry/Warehouse (Former Employee) –  Flower Mound, TXJanuary 5, 2018
The best part about this job is I worked the first shift, so I clocked in at 6 am and left at 2:30.

The corporate side treated most of the warehouse workers like paupers and whenever the CEO would "treat" us to an employee appreciation days (where you would get paid for a full day for only working a half day) the next day the warehouse would flood. This resulted in the maintenance taking EXACTLY 4 and a half hours to drain the warehouse every single time, completely voiding out the PTO the CEO was trying to give.

They had the goals set extremely high, and when I met the goals, they continued to try to raise them more. Some of my coworkers would get upset at me for being able to do the job well because the management would assume that everyone should have the mindset to exceed their expectations.
Pros
The hours gave you time to do other things during your day
Cons
Everything else
Not Worth The Time

Pay Is Not Fair

Rules Change Daily

Lie About Alot Everything

Work Every Weekend
Pros
No Pros
Cons
Short Break Work Weekends
Management is terrible
(RF) Engineering Technician (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLDecember 28, 2017
Poor management, someone always on your back.Only certain people could do whatever they want at any time. They could sleep or talk all day and do nothing, and if they did it would be incorrect
Pros
insurance
Cons
everyrthing else
Management only cares about the P&L, not the people behind it.
Logistics Manager (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXDecember 27, 2017
If you enjoy being screamed at or blamed for all that goes wrong within the company then this company is right for you. If you are looking for work life balance then you are looking in the wrong place. Those that work hard are rewarded with more work and those that work less end up getting the credit for all of the work. When pointed out to management you are made to feel as though it is your fault for not walking away. Salary is great if you can put up with this environment without having a heart attack from the stress.
Pros
Salary
High Volume
Operations and Safety Manager (Former Employee) –  Aurora, CODecember 26, 2017
The company was responsible for the testing and repair of Comcast cable/set top boxes and modems. Very faced paced and skilled work are that had to have knowledge of electronics
Pros
close to home
Cons
not enough managment input
A prison
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Fairview, ORDecember 12, 2017
Horrible soul sucking experience. You are constantly pushed to hit their quota and worry for your position if you are not working quick enough. If you don’t move fast enough you’re out. If I were you I’d take any other job.
Pros
Cons
Short breaks, healthcare, stressful environment
Unrealistic expectations
Electronics Technician (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLDecember 12, 2017
We were expected to service a very high number of units in a very short period of time; consequently a large number of units that COULD have been repaired were not due to the fact that the tech was not able to put the time necessary to facilitate the repair.
great place to work
WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATE (Current Employee) –  Ontario, CADecember 11, 2017
The work is simple and repetitive. there is definitely space for advancement and overtime. Many people enjoy the holidays that are given off. Once hired onto the company, they offer many benefits.
Always busy and plenty of people to mingle with as you work
Direct Fulfillment (Former Employee) –  Coatesville, PADecember 8, 2017
I enjoyed working at ctdi. It was my first warehouse experience and it was very enjoyable. It put warehouse jobs into perspective for me and i would definitely recommend it to a friend.
Good company, bad management
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Chesapeake, VADecember 1, 2017
I enjoyed my time at CTDI the job is easy to learn. The pace of the production is steady and consistent. One thing I would make different is the choice of management, very unprofessional.
Ctdi
RF Technician - Troubleshooting (Current Employee) –  West Chester, PANovember 27, 2017
Over all, my work experience was great. I learned a lot from the engineer training me. The supervisors and employees are all very friendly and everyone in my building was always helpful.
Pros
Relaxed, lots of over time
Nepotism, Rage, Disconnected Management
Shipping and Receiving Records Administrator (Former Employee) –  Fairview, ORNovember 26, 2017
Employees are underpaid, and yelled at to get results. It's a family-owned affair, and if you aren't family, the owners tend to be blissfully ignorant of your existence and needs as an employee.
Good pay
Electronic repair technician (Former Employee) –  Lebanon, TNNovember 21, 2017
Its a good place to work though it will be a little stressfull sometimes. Techinicans get paid very well . They allow you to work over time in other departments
Pros
Fair pay
Cons
Seasonal Layoffs
Avoid ctdi
Engineering / IT Support (Current Employee) –  Fairview, ORNovember 18, 2017
Nothing is thought through by management, and there is constant stress from above because of it. If you like extremely repetitive work, and need a job, they're probably hiring, but I recommend that you keep looking while you get a paycheck from them.
Stressful place. Poor management.
SQL Server/Big Data Support Engineer (Current Employee) –  Flower Mound, TXNovember 14, 2017
I wouldn't recommend this place to anyone. The management is very poor, I should say incompetent. No opportunities for career advancement. Talents are not rewarded. Managers want to own talents of subordinates.
Pros
Not yet seen
Cons
Short breaks.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CTDI. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8