CTDI Employee Reviews

Refurbisher (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMarch 16, 2017
Fast pace working with cable boxes. The managers are ok but sometimes not understanding. I worked there a few months but not anymore due to personal reasons.
Really fast to navigate
Section Head (Former Employee) –  Flower Mound, TXMarch 14, 2017
It was a good homepage to search a job and its easy and fast to navigate on. It looks like its a very safe page and the company really cares to give a job to people.
lacking of professionalism
Repair Technician (Former Employee) –  Davenport, FL 33897March 12, 2017
not benefits and not pro-employees. Breakroom and bathroom are not clean. management didn't teach or aren't mentor to new employees. You need to be wiling
Didn't Enjoy This Experience
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Coatesville, PAMarch 2, 2017
The Work Site Was An Hour And Five Minutes Commute From Home Which Was Rough. The Compensation For Refurbishing Old Cable Boxes Was Unjust Since There Are All Type Of Nasty Things Being Removed From Them. I Was Concerned With My Health Almost Everyday.
Pros
Large Warehouse
Cons
Health Risks, Compensation
Great Company Family Oriented
Production Control Manager (Former Employee) –  West Chester, PAFebruary 28, 2017
Started from ground up, owners value your opinion,great benefits pay is good many parties and celebrations, basic typical 8 hour workday, big company but still maintains family atmosphere
Pros
many parties great pay and benefits
Do not work for them
Inventory Auditor (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNFebruary 21, 2017
this business is disorganized, has no clear process for what they do, and everyone is looking out for themselves. if you're looking for a company with a good team atmosphere and good people, you have come to the wrong place.
Productive but unable to move up
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  West Chester, PAFebruary 21, 2017
Work conditions okay, pay not great, no opportunity for advancement...revolving door. because they bring in numerous people to start on a daily basis, the work conditions such as having lunch became unbearable. no room in the lunch room
productive
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Flower Mound, TXFebruary 20, 2017
A typical day at work consist of opening and testing cable boxes with a group of people. I learned how to work as a team to reach a common goal. Management wasnt so good. if my department had a problem my supervisor wouldnt try to fix it. The workplace culture was great. I meet many diff people from all over the world.The hardest part of my job was days that we didnt have work we would have to go to another department and helped them. But we worked as individual when we went to another department. The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting new pep and doing teamwork and my lead was really nice.
When the company give Appreciation Day
Section Leader- production control coordinator (Former Employee) –  West Chester, PA and coastesvilleFebruary 20, 2017
Was nice place to work, setting up assembly line and picking orders and receiving product into Dept. The best job was receiving and shipping and doing material move a product around the warehouse.
Pros
Love coworkers enjoy working with them
Cons
Did like the way management treat the coworkers
Good co workers but bad management practices
NDS installer (Current Employee) –  Pittston, PAFebruary 19, 2017
Just come on in NDS and the worst management team ever. Treat workers like we are not essential to making them profit and moral is so low. All senior installers telling me how good it used to be and I should just start looking for next job. Sad looks like this could be decent department. The customers of CTDI sound like they are feeling getting tired of them too. Save yourself the hassle and look elsewhere.
Pros
Decent coworkers
Cons
Long hours bad management
They do goodrpoductive
Section head (Current Employee) –  OhioFebruary 12, 2017
Ctdi is the good campany .I like to work for them and the people who work over there are very nice .managers,superviser and section head are good to me
Pros
Some times
Cons
N/a
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Fairview, ORFebruary 10, 2017
I moved and did alot of different sections at CTDI. I did testing and refurb and also sorting. I enjoyed the hours and was the same task everyday, every body got along.
Pros
Early shifts
Cons
It was a long drive to and from work.
great place to work
QC Inspector (Former Employee) –  Schenectady, NYFebruary 8, 2017
great place to work really nice company to work alot of great people there to work with had learned alot while working there sad i had to move .
Solid work experience
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Davenport, FL 33897February 2, 2017
I was a weekly route driver for CTDI covering both central and southern
Florida Comcast locations. I delivered pallets of set-top cable boxes,
modems and wi-fi equipment.
productive
Laborer (Former Employee) –  PennsylvaniaJanuary 29, 2017
a day at ctdi is just packiging cell phones sending them out and going through iles to look for the merchendice i did learn how to be more productive all the bosses and supervisers were gd and helpful the job is pretty easy the most enjoyable part of the day is when going home to go relax after standing for hours
Pros
great ppl
Cons
short breaks
Very busy workplace with no direction
Warehouse Specialist (Former Employee) –  Romulus, MIJanuary 23, 2017
Staged orders by pulling parts as ordered from contractors through a web sit called HHT and OLP. Stand up hi lo experience.
Traveling
Field Service Technician (Current Employee) –  West Chester, PAJanuary 23, 2017
If you like to work with you hands and to learn new things, then you would enjoy this company. Traveling in the field is a lot and sometimes lengthy. If you have a family i would suggest a different position. Otherwise I love what I do here.
no comment
Electronic Technician (Former Employee) –  Flower Mound, TXJanuary 19, 2017
I really don't have much to say about this company except that it was a good place to work for the short time I was there. the job was overly reliant on work output and not responsiblity
Pros
n/a
Cons
n.a
Active Environment
Package Handler (Former Employee) –  Elgin, ILJanuary 16, 2017
A position where one is expected to be on their feet the entire shift, the workplace is very active. My supervisors were always willing to help if I came across an issue and resolved it quickly.
laid back
Assembly and production worker (Former Employee) –  Vista, CAJanuary 15, 2017
It is a laid back place to work.The people are great at explaining what you need to do. the managers help if need. the hardest part of the job. sometimes it is standing in one place for a long period of time.Another hard thing is having something to do.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CTDI. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8