CTG Employee Reviews

Many opportunities for professional growth.
Database Administrator / Sr Applications Analyst (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCJanuary 17, 2018
Many opportunities for professional growth with varied client employers and frequent training. Staff is cooperative and supportive. Environment can be stressful.
Productive workplace, advancement opportunities
Contact Center Quality Analyst (Former Employee) –  Morrisville, NCJanuary 2, 2018
Enjoyed the work culture, CTG overall did a nice job of providing similar or at least comparable awards and benefits as the company to which we were contracted. Opportunities for advancement were available, though often sparse, depending on business needs.
World Wide Help Desk Technician (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYJanuary 2, 2018
Learned a lot from the permanent workers at Kodak. They were able to convey ideas an insight to complex subjects. There was material to read that was also made availablde
Pros
Learning some aspects of remote VPN connection that I did not know before
Cons
Short term contract... only 6 months
No job duties were ever laid out from the beginning
Administrative Coordinator (Contractor) (Former Employee) –  Oldsmar, FLDecember 28, 2017
Manager was very unclear with direction. Nothing was concrete. They unfairly laid me off without any valid reason. Just went off of "he said, she said" words, nothing concrete. Worst experience I've ever had with a company!
Pros
Pay was salary
Cons
No concrete job duties were provided
Busy But Good ~ I Had To Juggle
Senior Network Engineer (Former Employee) –  Lone Star, TXDecember 4, 2017
The work was good but very eventful. I held a few rolls while I was there and learned a lot in each one The work was fast paced and there were times I needed a bit more direction. I made some friends and built relationships.
Pros
Good Company Parties & Fair IT Director
Cons
The work was fast paced and lacked direction at times
N/a
Associate Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Melbourne, FLNovember 29, 2017
Software development for Frito Lay warehouse is done in the Melbourne, FL location of CTG.The corporate office is based out of Alaska. Deadlines are met.
It
Information Technology - Desktop Support (Former Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 2, 2017
learn a lot from this company on computers trouble shoot and repair hard ware install soft wear great bosses an trainers work well with people and team palyer
Nice place to work
Computer Systems Specialist at Eli Lilly (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INOctober 25, 2017
Great company to work for they will provide you on going support and training so you can advance your carrier and better support the companies they have you contracting to.
Good Contracting Agency
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  RTP, NCOctober 13, 2017
I had a good experience working for CTG. The people there were pretty hands off and my interaction was with their customer. One complaint I have is that they stopped the employer 401k match shortly after I joined (2016).
CTG Review
Senior Consultant (Clinical Team Lead) (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NYOctober 2, 2017
I really enjoy working for CTG. I have been on three projects for them. The management team is really great to work for. They definitely take care of their employees.
Software Engineer at CTG
Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Melbourne, FLSeptember 21, 2017
The best part about working at CTG office is the work-environment. The colleagues are very-friendly and amazing people. Management is not very great and they tend to agree to get too much done for the customer in too less of a time.
We worked at USAA which was a very nice corporation
Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXAugust 21, 2017
The circumstances of working there were very nice. I hadn't worked for a big corporation before. The building was very nice. We ate well in the cafeteria.
A joke
Clerical Assistant (Former Employee) –  The Woodlands, TXAugust 20, 2017
A terrible company to work for. As a contractor, you can be let go for no apparent reason, as I was, and they wash their hands of you. Not even sure how my work was unsatisfactory and CTG sure didn't clarify anything.
Contract labor provider at its most average
IBM Materials Engineering and EMC Lab Technician (Former Employee) –  Research Triangle Park, NCAugust 13, 2017
Contractor management is what CTG does, they know how to do it without too much hassle, and they have to bow to their customers wishes which means the contract employee can get shafted, although it is not CTG's fault that the company yanks contracts with 1 day notice.
Pros
Decent pay, decent benefits
Cons
Contracts always end
A very pleasant working atmosphere
Mail Finishing II (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NYJuly 29, 2017
A typical day is receiving packages to process and deliver to department employees. The position consist of some heavy lifting. My most enjoyable part of the job is helping department employees.
Pros
Teamwork, pleasant atmosphere
Cons
non paid vacation
CTG is a great company to work with!
Indirect Tax Transition Manager (Current Employee) –  Research Triangle Park, NCJuly 25, 2017
CTG is the 17th largest staffing company, ranked in the top 20, in the US. CTG gives exposure to many industries working with notable clients. CTG offers great benefit packages to include 401K.
General Duties
Member Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEJuly 19, 2017
My daily duties were to assist the customers with their questions or concerns about their health insurance benefits. I've learned to handle difficult situations and being able to complete the task for the customers
I'm not cut out to be a contractor
Endevor Admi istrator (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCJuly 19, 2017
Like most contractors, CTG was always looking to bill the customer for every minute of work performed. I was more customer oriented, which clashed with the company culture.
Pros
Cons
hated being a contractor
Interesting scope on the industry
Storage Architect (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJuly 5, 2017
My time with CTG was my introduction to IBM. I was contracted to IBM through CTG as an architect. In that time i was able to work alongside many IBM employees and learn the ways of big blue. CTG provided me an hour based job that allowed me to get in the "swing of things" to eventually hire on at IBM.
Pros
Multi corporation experience and exposure
Cons
hourly based contracting
Contract Employment At It's Best
Contract-To-Pay Specialist/Project Administrator (Current Employee) –  Whippany, NJJune 29, 2017
Great company, the hiring process was fairly easy. The people that I have worked with at CTG have all been eager for me to succeed at my assignments. They are responsive, encourage further learning and provide access to health insurance.
Pros
Good company
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CTG. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9