CTG

CTG Employee Reviews

Fun place to work
Contractor (Current Employee), Bentonville, ARJune 30, 2015
I enjoy the people both in the office and in the field, there are some unique people that really enjoy problem solving and getting the job done.
Productive Workplace
Mail Finishing Level 2 (Former Employee), Minneapolis, MNMay 27, 2015
Pros: Free snacks in the morining.
Cons: Not a lot of windows, needed more fresh air flow.
Study new written notes/data from the previous day. Open outlook, looking for all new email messages. Identify incoming customer requests.
Complete small job description job tasks from the following day. Organize all notes and data, study notes that I need to remember.
Understand corporate communication, verbal, non-verbal communication.
Nice Place to work but will get monotonous
Software Engineer (Former Employee), New York, NYMay 20, 2015
Pros: Friendly coworkers
Cons: Not very friendly management
I learned a lot.But after that work became monotonous and boring. There was nothing challenging to work on. Not a very friendly CEO
I was working at Lenovo's Development Drive location.
Lenovo Modular System X Test Engineer (Former Employee), Research Triangle Park, NCMay 4, 2015
I had a assignment at the Enterprise Modular Systems Control Room. The work environment was excellent while it lasted.
Lost Corporate Structure
Security Analyst (Current Employee), PittsburghApril 30, 2015
Pros: Great Pay
Cons: Horrible Benefits Package (Insurance, 401k, Stock Purchase, etc.), No internal communication with company news/progress
Corporate infrastructure needs a complete overhaul!. Company stock has been in a freeful dive for years. Not sure what the new CEO can do considering his background is primarily in healthcare management. If you are a contractor you don't quite belong to CTG and you don't quite belong belong to the company you are contracted too.
Benefits packages are phenomenally awful for a company this size. Stock – more... Purchase Plan is basic with no reduced purchase price for employees so you may as well use your own brokerage service. Medical Insurance is shockingly awful with the cost based on your salary/pay. If you make over 50k annually you will pay the max for coverage which will be around $1000 w/children. Having come from a start-up company and a mid-size financial institution prior to that, I never paid more than $400/month for full family medical insurance (FYI my salary has always been over $50k). It's quite sad the level of benefits offered to employees. In short you are better off sticking with private providers for Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance, Brokerage and 401k. – less
Not the most friendly to part time employees
Background Checks Specialist (Former Employee), Buffalo, NYApril 13, 2015
No benefits offered to part time employees - if needed time off it was without pay - no holiday compensation nor designated vacation time.
Great Company
IT Recruiter (Former Employee), Cincinnati, OHApril 9, 2015
Went to the office every day and really enjoyed my job. Recruited candidates for IT consulting across the country. Learned a great deal about the IT industry. Really enjoyed the people I worked with. Worst party about the job was finding parking downtown.
OK place to work
Senior Programmer / Analyst (Former Employee), Mechanicsburg, PAMarch 23, 2015
Pros: quick hire
Cons: no job security
A contract company that pays OK. After some seniority, some of my co-workers could telecommute. The management seemed overly concerned with watching "the clock".
Use you up and spit you out
Project Manager - IBM Poughkeepsie (Former Employee), Buffalo, NYMarch 20, 2015
Company doesn't pay well right off the bat. After starting there are never any reviews of performance and never any increases in pay. This company is a modern sweat shop.
Solid Company and Management
MES/Automation Consultant (Current Employee), Raleigh, NCFebruary 20, 2015
Solid Company and Management. Good overall experience. Have worked for CTG as a contractor for 10 months. Positive overall experience with company and management.
BWA/SAP Linux Administrator (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAFebruary 2, 2015
Great management.
Great benefits.
Managers are fair
Co-workers are knowledgeable
Enjoy working with knowledgeable people
Always looking out for you and the client.
Level 1 system support (Former Employee), Poughkeepsie, NYJanuary 8, 2015
Pros: out to make eveyone happy
Cons: their payroll rporrting system could use a bit of tweeking.
Working for CTG was a surprising pleasure to be a part of. What was unexpected was the way they were able to lookout for not only the company themselves, but how they made the client and employees feel they counted. An example for me was when early on in my career with the company, I was working as a 3 month Temp. assistant to a programer entering data into a spreadsheet. As time went on he would ask – more... me to do other things. As the 3 months had come and gone, The CTG manger called to see how things were going and as I explained how I was enjoying the additional work/experiences, He ask a few questions and said he would get back to me. He later called the company and programmer to find ot what my new duties were and was able to renegociate my pay by 30%. The company was happy they were getting to keep me. I was feeling happy about being rewarded for my work and that I was valued and of course CTG's reputation for quality employees was enhanced.
CTG also, while they were able, gave out Bonus, were alway happy to talk to you when you needed to. If the Client had a concern, CTG was able communicate respectfully. To put it simply they are able to make everyone feel they count. – less
ok place to work
Field Service Manager/Administrator/HR Assistant (Former Employee), Media, PADecember 15, 2014
Nice people, nice atmosphere, good consulting company to work for
Great consulting company
HR Specialist (Former Employee), Boulder, CODecember 2, 2014
Working with CTG made working for other companies as a consultant very smooth. Transitions were seamless.
independent contractor job
Print Production 1 (Former Employee), Tulsa, OKNovember 8, 2014
Pros: excellent pay
Cons: no long term possibilities for employment
I was able to work independently, which allowed me to be self-motivated. I enjoyed working with the engineers and learning information that ultimately made editing the job files easier.
I was on an Excellent project and team
Senior Consultant (Former Employee), Buffalo, NYSeptember 30, 2014
Pros: excellent assignment
Great Client to work with.
Assignment very fulfilling.
Good PM and great colleagues.
Excellent support provided.
Administrative Assistant (Contractor) (Current Employee), Pittsburgh, PASeptember 25, 2014
Excellent temp agency to work for. They worked hard to get me interviews and I am throughly enjoying the job I was offered.
Good company
Senior Sourcing Specialist (Former Employee), Austin, TXAugust 29, 2014
CTG is a contract recruiter of technical talent. They have an excellent compensation and benefits matrix. They hire and recruit contractors with programing and other technical skills. The company has a great package for contractors and is very fair in their policies and practices.
Kelly Services
Procurement Coordinator (Former Employee), Corning,NYJuly 29, 2014
Nice company to work for. Enjoyed my work. Would work for them again.
Working with people
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Missoula, MTJuly 22, 2014
Pros: fre lunch/ bonus
Cons: not recognized for loyalty
Started off as a great place to work. I became the best sales person there. Made calls gained trust with agents. Got along with co-workers great. New management. product not same quality

1 2 3 4