CTI Employee Reviews

Counter productive atmosphere too unprofessional at times.
Collection Specialist II (Former Employee), Rancho Cucamonga, CAJuly 27, 2015
Pros: Opportunity to make fair compensation
Cons: Uneven playing field
Too many people in management that that don't know how to manage. Too many soldiers fighting the wrong war. Great collectors go unappreciated constantly.
What works best for them
Network Engineer (Current Employee), frederick mdMay 1, 2015
Pros: pay check
Cons: job security, lack of communication
CTI does support you well while your working for their clients and making them money but when contracts end they do NOT always line up another contract for you. But that comes with working IT Contracts.

Overall not a bad comapany
a good consulting company
Financial Analyst Internship (Former Employee), Tampa, FLApril 14, 2015
Basically make invoice and financial statement, all co-worker are nice and easy going person. small company but have a good future.
Long, hard days
Temp (Former Employee), Lafayette, INFebruary 1, 2015
Pros: free lunches from time to time.
Cons: 3-4 year full-time wait
Line assembly, everyone worked as a team to keep line running. Repetitive task every minute for 2-3 hours at a time. The hardest part would be not knowing when your going home that day until they call line time at 1:00pm. Instead of asking to stay a full 10 hours, it wasn't negotiable. No windows to the outside, so it felt secluded most of the time. Work was easy once learned.
Quite displeased.
Assistant to President (Former Employee), Hialeah, FLJanuary 22, 2015
Though I was more than happy with my position within this company, I was less than happy with the management. At the time, the company was just coming in to it's own, still quite dependent of it's sister company. The staff I worked with was quite unprofessional and the management itself lacked.
Not a dependable job
Telephone Operator (temp) (Former Employee), Lubbock, TXJanuary 12, 2015
Not a very good or dependable place to work.
Always busy, no down time, no benefits, pay is too low to live off of, systems are so out of date, not enough hours
productive work place
wash bay/shop (Former Employee), Columbus, INDecember 11, 2014
Pros: payed lunches
Cons: worked every saturday
work started at 6 am. I clocked in at 5:45. a little extra time to get the wash bay ready for trucks to be pulled in and washed.every day we had to spray out the whole wash bay,fill buckets,and get new brushes.

if I was working in the shop I would also clock in at 5:45 so that I had extra time to get grease gun ready and paper work started. every body that worked at cti was very honest good hard working people. out of the whole time I worked there I learned a lot of things...I learned to work with others,such as team work. my manager was a very good man very respectful and honest. The hardest part of the job had to be crawing around under the semis. the funest part of the job was working in the wash bay in the summer time
relaxed and deverse
Business Manager/Personal Assistant (Former Employee), houstonDecember 8, 2014
Pros: family owned nice place to learn
Cons: sold out
maintain daily input or orders and change orders mail logs and entry of bills and new invoices deposit money credit accounts
Great Benefits
Borrower Counselor (Former Employee), Ontario, CAOctober 6, 2014
Great compensation for work you do. Training was lacking but other than that, not a bad company
Very informative Medical device manufacture
Buyer/ Planning Specialist (Former Employee), Knoxville, TNJuly 17, 2014
Pros: great place to work
Was CTI then Siemens bought them out was same job as I held at Siemens, Promoted times and was very happy there,
Nice place to work
Desktop Support Specialist (Former Employee), New York, NYJune 24, 2014
Nice place to work and paid great at the time. Management however did not give much time to improve employee retention. Great benefits.
fun place to work great co workers
COLLECTOR/CALL CENTER (Former Employee), Rancho Cucamonga, CAJune 10, 2014
great pay and fast paced love a challenge and exciting new contest every week
volunteer with children
Volunteer (Former Employee), Lowell, MAMay 29, 2014
I played with the children, served them lunch, and cleaned up after them as well. I enjoyed spending time with the children. They really made my day.
Small company that cares about its employees
Service Coordinator (Current Employee), Rockville, MDMay 20, 2014
Pros: close knit family like atmospehere
Cons: benefits are lacking
Friendly, customer driven work environment.

-A typical day at work: Working within the tickets system

-What you learned: Proprietary ticketing system. Customer quoting.

-Management: Top notch, very knowledgeable in their fields

-Your co-workers: Very friendly.

-The hardest part of the job: At times the job is very stale. Very little deviation from the day to day.
A typical work day
Frontline Collector (Current Employee), Rancho Cucamonga, CAMarch 12, 2014
Pros: potentinal commission
Cons: no job security
At CTI, it is a production driven environment. There is no job security. Very competitive and busy place to work.
Harsh Work Environments
Concrete Plant Occupational Safety Inspector (Former Employee), Washington, DCJanuary 20, 2014
Management and Co-workers made this job tolerable. Learned about Commercial Plant safety and different hydraulic/pneumatic disciplines. I also had opportunities to utilize my Heavy Equipment Operator skills.
Not such a great place to work
Collections Associate (Current Employee), Rancho Cucamonga, CAJanuary 7, 2014
As far as holidays off its a pretty good company to work for. When it comes to management this is probably the worst that I have seen.
Stable company
Software developer (Former Employee), San Diego, CANovember 7, 2013
Very poor management and developers level. Horrible architect.
Relaxed fun company, where we often used exercise balls.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Rancho Cordova, CAOctober 24, 2013
Pros: atmosphere
Cons: not making quota
I would arrive at work and check for online, fax and phone messages. Prepare to input new orders, make sure online orders are ready to be filled. I would answer incoming calls, either taking a message or prepare the order over the phone. I also assisted in various departments such as marketing, preparing mailing information. I covered the accounts receivable department and prepared incoming checks to be deposited, and sorted mail for distribution.

Management was great, it was an open door policy. If you had an issue, it would be addressed promptly.

The hardest part of the job was when the shipment was damaged in transport.

The most enjoyable part of the was talking to the customers from all over the world and fulfilling their needs.
dead end job
Welder, Fabricator,Tiler (Current Employee), VASeptember 30, 2013
a typical day at work is very slow we haven't got much work lately so not alot to do other than clean up the shop. I have learned welding and fabrication. Management primarily thinks about themselves they do not have their employees best interest at heart. My co-workers mostly all use prescription meds without a prescription so not very safe and the drug test are fixed so that people that take them normally pass but would fail otherwise. the hardest part of the job is using broken equipment saws,drills etc. The most enjoyable is watching my co-workers pass out after taking to many pills