CTI Employee Reviews

Terrible schedules
Employee spouse (Former Employee) –  ArizonaJanuary 7, 2017
Reviews are not so good for Arizona. They get really good drivers but they don't care if you stay or go. They won't bend over to retain you as a driver. Dispatch does not know the drivers. They will schedule you but not tell you what that schedule is. You slip seat. The equipment is old and unstable. It's sad that they invest in training you but won't try and work with your needs. A person would be so much happier if they knew the schedule for the week and not by the day. And if they had good equipment to get the job done. It is not a sign of weakness to ask the employee sometime what management can do to improve things. It would be a strength to listen. Then they would have a company where people are willing to go the extra mile for the success of the company.
Pros
Weekly pay.
Cons
Equipment and Schedule
This is a safe place to work. I like to work fot this company.
Warehuse Agent (Current Employee) –  Inwood, NYAugust 29, 2016
This is my full time job. It's a good company. I like the manager, my supervisor and my coworkers. I feel that everybody respect me and likes me. There is a very good working conditions in the warehouse. I work from 3 to 11:30pm. I need extra income that's why I am looking for a part time job in the morning.
potential for fun, team oriented place
Technical Writer (Former Employee) –  Rancho Cucamonga, CAAugust 19, 2016
There was a lot of drama and lack of planning, which ultimately caused the department to fall apart. Working here was ok; lots of autonomy. good team environment.
Good place to work.
Logistics Engineer (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHMarch 16, 2016
Good people - Not long days - Learned from fellow employees - manager was ok - Co workers were great - Hard work - Enjoyed the actual work involved.
Pros
Good people
Cons
Low pay
Friendly drivers and willingess to excell
Corporate Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Rillito, AzMarch 13, 2016
CTI, Inc. has very old equipment, It is my professional opinion they are dangerous and irresponsible with the drivers lives. In 6 months there were 3 deaths all in Arizona where they are based. They force dispatch all their drivers therefore making it impossible for famly planning. The operations team lacks the humanity to talk and treat their drivers with respect, forgetting without drivers there is no business. I would never want a loved one of mine to work for this company, they are strictly profit driven.
benefits
Cons
scheduling and management
A lot of horseplay and bullying.
Fleet Manager/Dispatcher (Former Employee) –  Edinburgh, INJanuary 16, 2016
Covered freight and took several calls from drivers for 11 to 13 hours a shift. Not a lot to say about this company besides the pay was good.
Pros
The salary
Cons
The bullying
Company was purchased and jobs were cut
Executive Administrator (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJanuary 7, 2016
CTI was a great company to work for and I enjoyed my nine years there. Unfortunately the company was purchased and the executive team was terminated or resigned. Therefore there was no longer a need for an Executive Administrator and my job was terminated as well. I am now looking for another great experience with another great company.
Job Knowledge
Inventory / Inspector (Former Employee) –  DeKalb, ILOctober 1, 2015
was at CTI for one year doing inventory control quality department
then i went back to Elgin Sweeper co.was certiified on stand up lifts going into isles, useing computors for cycle counting, and inspectiong tires.
Good Workplace
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INSeptember 29, 2015
Enjoy the people I work with, good company culture. Good benefit package. Ability to work closely with large customers provides good experience.
Counter productive atmosphere too unprofessional at times.
Collection Specialist II (Former Employee) –  Rancho Cucamonga, CAJuly 27, 2015
Too many people in management that that don't know how to manage. Too many soldiers fighting the wrong war. Great collectors go unappreciated constantly.
Pros
Opportunity to make fair compensation
Cons
Uneven playing field
What works best for them
Network Engineer (Current Employee) –  frederick mdMay 1, 2015
CTI does support you well while your working for their clients and making them money but when contracts end they do NOT always line up another contract for you. But that comes with working IT Contracts.

Overall not a bad comapany
Pros
pay check
Cons
job security, lack of communication
a good consulting company
Financial Analyst Internship (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLApril 14, 2015
Basically make invoice and financial statement, all co-worker are nice and easy going person. small company but have a good future.
Long, hard days
Temp (Former Employee) –  Lafayette, INFebruary 1, 2015
Line assembly, everyone worked as a team to keep line running. Repetitive task every minute for 2-3 hours at a time. The hardest part would be not knowing when your going home that day until they call line time at 1:00pm. Instead of asking to stay a full 10 hours, it wasn't negotiable. No windows to the outside, so it felt secluded most of the time. Work was easy once learned.
Pros
Free lunches from time to time.
Cons
3-4 Year Full-time wait
Quite displeased.
Assistant to President (Former Employee) –  Hialeah, FLJanuary 22, 2015
Though I was more than happy with my position within this company, I was less than happy with the management. At the time, the company was just coming in to it's own, still quite dependent of it's sister company. The staff I worked with was quite unprofessional and the management itself lacked.
Not a dependable job
Telephone Operator (temp) (Former Employee) –  Lubbock, TXJanuary 12, 2015
Not a very good or dependable place to work.
Always busy, no down time, no benefits, pay is too low to live off of, systems are so out of date, not enough hours
productive work place
wash bay/shop (Former Employee) –  Columbus, INDecember 11, 2014
work started at 6 am. I clocked in at 5:45. a little extra time to get the wash bay ready for trucks to be pulled in and washed.every day we had to spray out the whole wash bay,fill buckets,and get new brushes.

if I was working in the shop I would also clock in at 5:45 so that I had extra time to get grease gun ready and paper work started. every body that worked at cti was very honest good hard working people. out of the whole time I worked there I learned a lot of things...I learned to work with others,such as team work. my manager was a very good man very respectful and honest. The hardest part of the job had to be crawing around under the semis. the funest part of the job was working in the wash bay in the summer time
Pros
payed lunches
Cons
worked every saturday
relaxed and deverse
Business Manager/Personal Assistant (Former Employee) –  houstonDecember 8, 2014
maintain daily input or orders and change orders mail logs and entry of bills and new invoices deposit money credit accounts
Pros
family owned nice place to learn
Cons
sold out
Great Benefits
Borrower Counselor (Former Employee) –  Ontario, CAOctober 6, 2014
Great compensation for work you do. Training was lacking but other than that, not a bad company
Very informative Medical device manufacture
Buyer/ Planning Specialist (Former Employee) –  Knoxville, TNJuly 17, 2014
Was CTI then Siemens bought them out was same job as I held at Siemens, Promoted times and was very happy there,
Nice place to work
Desktop Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJune 24, 2014
Nice place to work and paid great at the time. Management however did not give much time to improve employee retention. Great benefits.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CTI. Our community is ready to answer.

2.6