CTR Corporation

CTR Corporation Employer Reviews

I would NOT recommend this company to ANY ONE !
Temporary Lighting Installer and Deck Electrician (Former Employee), Newport News, VAOctober 10, 2013
Company discharged me while on Workers Comp, over simple mistake. I glanced at wrist watch and put wrong time on time card. They said because of this falseification I was Fired !
The second Reason for my discharge, was I worked without the presence of my supervisor. I am A retired CHIEF PETTY OFFICER with over 20 Years of Honorable Naval service,. If – more... I get an order or assignment, I carry it out. I do not need constant supervision.
In my opinon, I was let go for the convenience of NOT having to pay workers comp any longer.
I WOULD NOT and HAVE NOT Recommended ANY PERSON to this COMPANY – less
Very Professional and an enjoyable company to work for
Sandblaster/Painter (Former Employee), Newport News, VAApril 15, 2013
Pros: unlimited overtime and weekly pay
Cons: short term contracts
Very Professional and an enjoyable company to work for. The comapany makes sure that they take care of their employees and their safety comes first. The company makes sure that when a job position is available they immediately contact you. I aprreciate their consistency and professionalism.
Traveling, meeting new people, and progressing in the job field I desired
Ship Fitter (Former Employee), Washington, Maine, VirginiaJuly 9, 2012
Pros: pay is outstanding
Cons: too much traveling and high lay-off rate
This is a company that pays you very well but at the same time your not sure if you will have a job the next day. Working with this company made me feel like a puppet. Always unsure if there would be work the next day, or getting shipped to a different location. working with this company also help me gain new resources and business contacts and job – more... offers if i were ever to live in those specific states. – less