CTR

CTR Employer Reviews

Fast
Lagging & Insulation Installation Technician (Current Employee), Newport News, VAMay 26, 2014
Not a bad resource for finding work. Mainly a lot of temp positions but overall my experience has been good
The same as previous summary.
Ship fitter, Rigger, Pipe fitter, (Former Employee), Sturgeon Bay, WIMarch 20, 2014
1, Much of the same, 2, Not much change. 3, Like Much, 4 All partners perform well, 5 Having to stand around.6, Correctly job Well Done!
They try their best to keep you working
Structural Welder/Sheetmetal (Former Employee), Portsmouth VANovember 30, 2012
it's hit or miss as they lay off alot and rarely have long contracts and usually have to large gaps in between jobs to stick with them
This is an ok company to get you experience
Outside Machinist (Former Employee), newport new vaSeptember 20, 2012
this is strictly a staffing company. they find jobs for you as they need not as you need.
Love it!
DBA DUST AND FLUFF (Current Employee), Panama City, FLSeptember 16, 2012
This Company is my own and i worked very hard at it, however, this is a seasonal business and I would like to have something steady. It was well worth it learned alot, met lots of Business people, as well as employed some Floridians out of work so I have to say I was extremely pleased with my company.
Always on the job.
Outside Machinist (Former Employee), Newport News, VAMay 16, 2012
Pros: always keep you working
Cons: late in repsonding to updates.
This Company helps the white collar to remain active in the work force. The hard working men & women there will work for you all the time.
Good company, good pay and benefits when working
Pipe Fitter/Outside Machinst (Former Employee), Bremerton, Wa, Newport news Va, Portsmouth , VaMay 2, 2012
Its a good paying company, contracts could be a little more open, but overall good bosses, good pay.