CTS Corporation Employee Reviews

Good company
International Recruiter (Current Employee) –  El Segundo, CAJune 28, 2017
Room to assist with redevelopment. CTS has gone through many changes but the core team knows there stuff. Though based out of Georgia the LA office seems to have a strong impact here in Cali.
Very Unprofessional
Forman (Former Employee) –  Blue Ash, OHJune 25, 2017
Very Unprofessional, Low pay for positions, Unfair treatment of employees, Unsafe work conditions, false job descriptions, a very unpleasant place to work
fast paced
Assembly (Former Employee) –  Elkhart, INJune 23, 2017
This company seemed to be all about numbers and didnt really care about the people or keeping them around. They would say one thing about weekend work and do the opposite.
Pros
a pay check
Cons
you were just an employee and nothing more
all or nothing
Lineman (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJune 5, 2017
your life becomes about cts no family no friends . no lunch breaks no days off . you will learn to live breath ,eat and sleep line work . till it in your veins and u bleed it
Pros
good pay
Cons
no life
Very time consuming and stressfull job dont know what to expect on a daily basis.
Truck Driver (Current Employee) –  Summerville, SCMay 30, 2017
I work anywhere from 10-12 hours daily. Don't get paid for waiting time. No paid vacation or holidays. Stressful and time consuming long days. Usually expect to work on Saturdays.
It's an experience I'll never forget and I have a lot more respect for work zones
Flagger (Current Employee) –  Loveland, OHMay 28, 2017
Setting up the zone to make sure everyone is safe and traffic can safely make it through the zone. The management is good they have worked with me most enjoyable part is meeting new people and seeing different job
Scary place
Computer technical support (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORMay 20, 2017
All of the people who work for the TSS department lack fundamental communication skills and have barriers set forth between them and other departments. This department is a horrible department to be apart of, I dont reccoment it to anyone.
Great place
Estimator (Former Employee) –  Mountain View, CAMay 15, 2017
This was a funa nd great palce to work. I would recommend this place to anyone. Fun management and fun company to work. They are flexible and promote learning
Pros
promote within
Fun loved the staff
Monitor (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYApril 27, 2017
Dealing with convicted felonies. You get to see there struggles, give them advice to help them do better. Monitor them do rounds make sure everyone is safe
a fair workplace
Senior Design Engineer (Former Employee) –  Carlisle, PAApril 9, 2017
I was a working engineer in the Carlisle, PA facility. I was allowed great freedom in applying my personal skills for the benefit of the company and self fulfillment. I interacted within my direct group and throughout the facility with reasonable guidelines leaning toward success. Management was sensible and fairly hands off when operations were running well. The hardest part was lean resources.
Pros
reasonable benefits, clean environment
Cons
low recognition, slow wage equity, slow recognised career advancement
Technically Diverse
Engineering Manager - Business Developement (Former Employee) –  Elkhart, INApril 4, 2017
I was able to work with many technologies and apply them to solve customer problems. This was a fairly high pressure environment and involved significant travel. Management tended to not allow much autonomy.
Pros
good exposure to broad range of technologies
Cons
micro-management, high pressure
Bad, Stagnant Culture
Finance Manager (Current Employee) –  Lisle, ILMarch 13, 2017
A reaction type place of employment. Everything is run far to lean. The proper staffing in departments would help alleviate a daily fire drill sense where forward thinking is not attainable. Culture at the corporate office is horrible with so much turnover it is hard to move forward with any type of process improvements.
Cons
Work/Life balance, hard work is not recognized or rewarded
Ampiente de trabajo bueno..
Campo (Former Employee) –  Ponce, PRDecember 21, 2016
Trabajar mejor...y con dedicación.. suber excelente buenos compañeros ,buenos jefes y lo mas importante buen compañerismo..
Pros
Seguro medico
Cons
Siempre para trabajar
Nice work enviornment
New Product Development Technician II (Current Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMNovember 21, 2016
Come in and work on new product for our customers. My tasks are never the same at work. I could be doing sample analysis, or i could be compiling data for most of my work day.
Pros
Very helpfull managers and engineers.
Cons
Not very many benefits and getting paid below average.
Good
Senior Consultant 2 (Current Employee) –  WorldwideNovember 15, 2016
Good Great company. Good people. Cutting edge technology. Smart people. Great co-workers. Growth potential is high. I love the company. All is well. Great people and technology
Good
Cons
Such a warmth beautiful heartfelt togetherness place
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Hartdale NyOctober 15, 2016
I enjoyed working for CTS, I was one of their striving to help the customer associate, it was truly a great place and I would love to work there again, nice smooth, rush at times place to work in, I enjoyed my time there.
Pros
Flexible hours, communication
Cons
Short breaks, there were times they just didn't listen to the associates
Nice Co-op worker
Project Engineer (Former Employee) –  Elkhart, INSeptember 23, 2016
1. Mon-Fri. 8hrs per day.
2. I have learned design concept of vehicle component.
3. Very well Managment.
4. Nice co-workers.
5. Have to solve the difficulties from return part.
6. I can do the design stuff every day.
Very good skills obtained as quality technician.
Mechanical Draftsman (Former Employee) –  Brownsville, TX 78520August 4, 2016
Good place to work as a draftsman and quality assurance technician supervisor. I got the chance to work on computer aided drafting for the first time. The engineering team was a small group, but very talented.
Pros
Lots of nice people
Cons
Operations badly got moved to Mexico
It was a good job but it quickly became relocated to Mexico.
Material Tech (Former Employee) –  Bentonville, ARJuly 25, 2016
CTS was a great place to work as a factory job. Unfortunately it had to relocate to Mexico where the could make the parts cheaper. I did acquire many skills there and I feel I was very fortunate to have the Job for 14 years.
Pros
Great employees to work with and great benefits.
Cons
Low wages.
Non-Profit Organization~Co-workers are great, but low-moral.
Customer Care Representative (Current Employee) –  Trumbull, CTMay 18, 2016
This is a Non-Profit organization, where you are given a notepad and pen when you are in training, any other stationary you must buy yourself. There are no brakes, you have 30 min lunch, so if you come in at 9am and your lunch is at 12:30pm-1pm, and you end up staying till 6pm because you are on a call, with the exception of going to the ladies room or going to get a drink of water (that is if the water fountain gallons of water have not ran out) you will sit there for 5 hours until you go home.

Internet use is forbidden and if you do, you will be terminated, so you are totally isolated from the outside world while you are there. Also the Microsoft Outlook is only for internal use ONLY, AND, there is NO cell-phone access while you are in the building, so if you have a family emergency, the ONLY way, your family can reach you is by calling the front desk. The trainer is excellent and very thorough, and the C/S crew is awesome but not a happy crew.
Pros
Cons
Many see above!