CTS International Employee Review

View all CTS International reviews

Workplace was very professional
Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Savannah, GASeptember 21, 2012
The workplace environment was clean and professional. I got along with my coworkers. I do not have anything negative to say about working for this company. If there were any problems, I did not know about it.
Pros
the coworkers were friendly.
Cons
sometimes it would get hetic and extremely busy.

Other CTS International Employee Reviews

Temporary Employer
Office Administrator (Former Employee) –  Heath, OHApril 17, 2017
Temporary job agency. Little or no contact with employees when on assignment. Not given any information about the company when applying for position.
Unprofessional Company with Unethical Practices
Direct Staff Professional (Former Employee) –  Bellevue Point, WAApril 13, 2017
The culture at CTS International (for direct staff in their corporate office) is unprofessional and cut throat. Upper management makes inflated salaries while hiring other employees well below market rate. Nepotism is rampant and creates very awkward working situations and relationship dynamics.

There are no performance reviews or regular raises.

Leadership is unprofessional and lacks basic business acumen. Some leadership are so technically unqualified that they have a hard time showing up to work on time, or knowing how to compose and send a simple business email without significant hand holding. Yet, they constantly raise their voices and treat the rest of their staff like second class citizens. I left the company with zero respect for the upper management at the organization, who continually make bad business decisions at the expense of laying off lower level employees on a routine basis.
Pros
Free weekly lunches, birthday celebrations, company paid parking in a nice garage, relaxed dress environment
Cons
Leadership is unprofessional, unethical behavior, poor business decisions, raised voices

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CTS International. Our community is ready to answer.

2.1