CTS International Employee Reviews

Temporary Employer
Office Administrator (Former Employee) –  Heath, OHApril 17, 2017
Temporary job agency. Little or no contact with employees when on assignment. Not given any information about the company when applying for position.
Unprofessional Company with Unethical Practices
Direct Staff Professional (Former Employee) –  Bellevue Point, WAApril 13, 2017
The culture at CTS International (for direct staff in their corporate office) is unprofessional and cut throat. Upper management makes inflated salaries while hiring other employees well below market rate. Nepotism is rampant and creates very awkward working situations and relationship dynamics.

There are no performance reviews or regular raises.

Leadership is unprofessional and lacks basic business acumen. Some leadership are so technically unqualified that they have a hard time showing up to work on time, or knowing how to compose and send a simple business email without significant hand holding. Yet, they constantly raise their voices and treat the rest of their staff like second class citizens. I left the company with zero respect for the upper management at the organization, who continually make bad business decisions at the expense of laying off lower level employees on a routine basis.
Pros
Free weekly lunches, birthday celebrations, company paid parking in a nice garage, relaxed dress environment
Cons
Leadership is unprofessional, unethical behavior, poor business decisions, raised voices
Productive Workplace
Office Administrator II (Former Employee) –  MarylandAugust 9, 2016
I enjoyed every moment. There was never a dull day and kept you motivated in learning the latest skill sets. Very fast pace with meetings all day every day
Great experience
Maintenance Analyst (Former Employee) –  Bellevue, WADecember 9, 2015
Very temporary job helping Manager, Safety training needed to be taken by employees and I helped organize the training schedule and reviewed and set up a spreadsheet for evaluation review of the instructors, the Manager I was working with.
contractor (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJune 30, 2015
I worked for CTS as a contractor with Boeing at Lackland AFB in the 747-800 program. The co-workers and management were knowledgeable. The hardest part was summertime on the flight line.
Pros
I learned the Boeing systems
Cons
None that I know of
Professional company
Office Administrator (Former Employee) –  Bellevue, WAMarch 17, 2015
Typical day of work was busy. I learned about contracting and recruiting. Management was always available to speak with. Co-workers were professional. Hardest part of the job was not being able to advance in the company. Most enjoyable part of job, all birthdays and Holidays were celebrated.
Pros
Free Lunches every Wednesday
Cons
No room for advancement
Great contract house
LTD Engineering Workplace Coach Support (Former Employee) –  Bellevue, WAJanuary 16, 2015
CTS is very much on top of my list of contract houses to work for in the Seattle area.
CTS is a staffing company.
LSA Writer (Current Employee) –  St Louis, MOOctober 5, 2014
CTS is a talent staffing company. I actually work for another company.
Daily review of build plans for Boeing refurb
Material Management/Production Control/Boeing (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TexasFebruary 16, 2014
Emails of constraints(part shortages/hazmat/standards)
Daily meeting and one on ones with operations analyst to keep refurb plane on April 21 deadline
Pros
compensation
Cons
contract
It is a staffing agency.
structural design engineer (Former Employee) –  Everett, WANovember 18, 2013
I worked as a contract engineer at Boeing Everett for 6 years. A typical day at work was the same as other Boeing direct employees. We worked together to solve engineering problems such as overheating batteries on 787.

I learned that as a contractor there is no job security even if you do a great job.

Management is hit or miss. My immediate first level manager tried to save me from layoff but the second level strictly followed the order from above.

Co-workers are also hit or miss. Some are great to work with. Some are lazy bums.

The hardest part of the job was to wade through the bureaucracy to get the jobs done.

The best part of the job was accomplishing tough jobs and being recognized.
Pros
Overtime pay
Cons
No job security
CTS is a contract employer
NDT Technician (Former Employee) –  Mesa, AZOctober 18, 2013
My job was a contractor @ an aerospace company in Mesa, AZ. Most of my duties were FPI inspections on military hardware. Level ll PT and AWS-CWI.
Great pay; but no benefits can be challenging.
Contractor (Former Employee) –  Springfield, VAJanuary 7, 2013
I loved the professionalism of CTS and their speed at getting down to business. The pay was great for E-Class, but no vacation time and lacking benefits make it hard to contract out of this company.
Pros
proffesionalism, hr, speed, pay
Cons
lack of benefits, lack of vacation, job security
Productive and very good learning experience
Material Coordinator (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXNovember 7, 2012
Overall the job went well, no complaints. Benefits were great for being a contract company. Work was great always busy and almost everyday was new learning experience. The hours worked out good for me as well as the weekend work.
Pros
all the ot you wanted
Cons
30 min lunches and 2 15min breaks
One of the worst companys to work for
shmuck (Former Employee) –  bellevueSeptember 22, 2012
CTS International is dedicated to egos. They will tell you that they care about you... will back you up... that they are there for you. When it comes down to hard decisions they are weak at best. When comes to the bottom dollar they will lay off folks who's spouses are dying of cancer without warning - lay off folks without batting an eye lash - so the upper echelon can earn their six figure salary. That's right... the stuffed shirts in the closed door offices on the outer rim of the office make six figures while laying folks off with a smile.

Do NOT work for these people - they will stab you in the back as much as look at you
Pros
free lunch on wednesdays
Cons
obviously - management
Workplace was very professional
Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Savannah, GASeptember 21, 2012
The workplace environment was clean and professional. I got along with my coworkers. I do not have anything negative to say about working for this company. If there were any problems, I did not know about it.
Pros
the coworkers were friendly.
Cons
sometimes it would get hetic and extremely busy.
Terrible management and questionable ethics
Recruiting (Former Employee) –  Bellevue, WAMay 23, 2012
The only positive thing about CTS are the employees that work there. The management team are all golfing buddies who watch each others back, even when bad business decisions are made. One employee was allowed to keep his job despite sexually harrassing several of the women in the office just because he earned the company a lot of money. There are a lot of promisses made and never delivered upon. I would urge all who are considering a position with CTS to use extreme caution and know that your never safe.
Cons
unethical company/management, irrational expectations of work hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CTS International. Our community is ready to answer.

2.1