CTS International

CTS International Employer Reviews

Daily review of build plans for Boeing refurb
Material Management/Production Control/Boeing (Current Employee), San Antonio, TexasFebruary 16, 2014
Pros: compensation
Cons: contract
Emails of constraints(part shortages/hazmat/standards)
Daily meeting and one on ones with operations analyst to keep refurb plane on April 21 deadline
It is a staffing agency.
structural design engineer (Former Employee), Everett, WANovember 18, 2013
Pros: overtime pay
Cons: no job security
I worked as a contract engineer at Boeing Everett for 6 years. A typical day at work was the same as other Boeing direct employees. We worked together to solve engineering problems such as overheating batteries on 787.

I learned that as a contractor there is no job security even if you do a great job.

Management is hit or miss. My immediate first – more... level manager tried to save me from layoff but the second level strictly followed the order from above.

Co-workers are also hit or miss. Some are great to work with. Some are lazy bums.

The hardest part of the job was to wade through the bureaucracy to get the jobs done.

The best part of the job was accomplishing tough jobs and being recognized. – less
CTS is a contract employer
NDT Technician (Former Employee), Mesa, AZOctober 18, 2013
My job was a contractor @ an aerospace company in Mesa, AZ. Most of my duties were FPI inspections on military hardware. Level ll PT and AWS-CWI.
Productive and fun work place.
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Bellevue, WA 98044May 23, 2013
Pros: kind co-workers and boss
Cons: no paid maternity leave
My typical day at work consists of many clerical tasks. I learn something new every time a contractor call's in. Management has an open door policy. My Co-workers are always working hard, yet are very friendly. The most challenging part of my job is booking travel. The most enjoyable part of my job, is learning new things.
Productive and very good learning experience
Material Coordinator (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXNovember 7, 2012
Pros: all the ot you wanted
Cons: 30 min lunches and 2 15min breaks
Overall the job went well, no complaints. Benefits were great for being a contract company. Work was great always busy and almost everyday was new learning experience. The hours worked out good for me as well as the weekend work.
One of the worst companys to work for
shmuck (Former Employee), bellevueSeptember 22, 2012
Pros: free lunch on wednesdays
Cons: obviously - management
CTS International is dedicated to egos. They will tell you that they care about you... will back you up... that they are there for you. When it comes down to hard decisions they are weak at best. When comes to the bottom dollar they will lay off folks who's spouses are dying of cancer without warning - lay off folks without batting an eye lash - so – more... the upper echelon can earn their six figure salary. That's right... the stuffed shirts in the closed door offices on the outer rim of the office make six figures while laying folks off with a smile.

Do NOT work for these people - they will stab you in the back as much as look at you – less
Workplace was very professional
Phlebotomist (Former Employee), Savannah, GASeptember 21, 2012
Pros: the coworkers were friendly.
Cons: sometimes it would get hetic and extremely busy.
The workplace environment was clean and professional. I got along with my coworkers. I do not have anything negative to say about working for this company. If there were any problems, I did not know about it.

September 24, 2012

thats because you didnt work at the actual office - you were placed by them - you are their bread and butter

Terrible management and questionable ethics
Recruiting (Former Employee), Bellevue, WAMay 23, 2012
Cons: unethical company/management, irrational expectations of work hours
The only positive thing about CTS are the employees that work there. The management team are all golfing buddies who watch each others back, even when bad business decisions are made. One employee was allowed to keep his job despite sexually harrassing several of the women in the office just because he earned the company a lot of money. There are a – more... lot of promisses made and never delivered upon. I would urge all who are considering a position with CTS to use extreme caution and know that your never safe. – less

September 22, 2012

CTS International is dedicated to egos. They will tell you that they care about you... will back you up... that they are there for you. When it comes down to hard decisions they are weak at best. When comes to the bottom dollar they will lay off folks who's spouses are dying of cancer without warning - lay off folks without batting an eye lash - so the upper echelon can earn their six figure salary. That's right... the stuffed shirts in the closed door offices on the outer rim of the office make six figures while laying folks off with a smile. Do NOT work for these people - they will stab you in the back as much as look at you only positive are the actual employees that do the actual work