Cts Employee Reviews in United States

Long Faces
Obrero Agricola (Former Employee) –  PRDecember 3, 2015
Horrible parking (unsecure and far), Bad communication, Poor salary. I've learned to work with agriculture enjoying that. But there an efficient supervision. For example you work like a mule an other don't and nothing happens... same ... different day.
Pros
Work
Cons
flys everywhere near food.
You had freedom of working from Home.
Director of Operations (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 1, 2015
The freedom you had from working at home was great. You never knew when a job need to be done so you carrier your work equipment with you were ever you were. Working with the Ocean container Company's was a wonderful experience. More knowledge under my belt in a different type of transportation
Pros
You were your own boss
Cons
no benefits
Non-Profit Organization~Co-workers are great, but low-moral.
Customer Care Representative (Current Employee) –  Trumbull, CTMay 18, 2016
This is a Non-Profit organization, where you are given a notepad and pen when you are in training, any other stationary you must buy yourself. There are no brakes, you have 30 min lunch, so if you come in at 9am and your lunch is at 12:30pm-1pm, and you end up staying till 6pm because you are on a call, with the exception of going to the ladies room or going to get a drink of water (that is if the water fountain gallons of water have not ran out) you will sit there for 5 hours until you go home.

Internet use is forbidden and if you do, you will be terminated, so you are totally isolated from the outside world while you are there. Also the Microsoft Outlook is only for internal use ONLY, AND, there is NO cell-phone access while you are in the building, so if you have a family emergency, the ONLY way, your family can reach you is by calling the front desk. The trainer is excellent and very thorough, and the C/S crew is awesome but not a happy crew.
Pros
Cons
Many see above!
Lack of stability and security workplace filled with uncontrollable gossips
Manufacturing and Quality (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAAugust 2, 2012
A typical day at work consists of a fixed schedule and repetitive tasks. I barely learned anything new, except for some basic programs and packaging techniques. My co-workers were very nice and welcoming; however, the hardest part for me to fully comprehend was the fact that the workplace was flooded with rumors (some of them I knew that they were not true at all because I was involved in it). Other than that, it was not that bad. Managers were helpful but at the same time, very demanding. Personally, the most enjoyable part of the job for me was meeting new people and experiencing with assembly environment.
Pros
some discounted promotions
Cons
lack of health care and benefits
I enjoyed working there
Foreman Telecom Installer (Former Employee) –  Tacoma, WASeptember 29, 2015
A day looks like this, The crew shows up at my house, we pile into the truck and go to the shop, get materials. then talk to the boss and the head out to the job site.

The people come from all over and have varying degrees of skills, so i play to there strengths while training and learning things myself.

The Management is on top of most things

the people are cool to work with.

The road time and the traffic can suck

I like the finished product.
Pros
Good people to work with
Cons
Feast or famine
Busy, chaotic, enjoyable and rewarding.
Counselor (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYMay 26, 2012
A busy and often chaotic halfway house for more than 300 male parolees and inmates who are required by the Dept. of Corrections to complete an intensive in-house substance abuse program.
My job is both counselor and case manager which includes a lot of paper work, computer, problem solving and counseling. My co-workers and I often work together as a group or team. The best part of my job is being able to assist a client with their needs and worries, the hardest part is trying to help someone who resists.
Pros
rewarding work and able to flex schedule when necessary.
Cons
no benefits and low pay.
Medical device producer
CNC Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Ponce, PRMarch 30, 2014
I started my day receiving new order or following a started order. I learned few things about CNC Fanuc panels and mass production. Organized management and a friendly work environment. The hardest part was goal the high production required, The most enjoyable was the easy work environment.
Pros
secure parking, overtime.
Cons
pay, benefits, shifting and obligatory and excesive overtime required
Good opportunities
BI Architect (Current Employee) –  PhiladelphiaFebruary 7, 2015
CTS gives good opportunities to work.
It is a growing company.
The quality of work is good.
Compensation package offered by CTS in one of the best in the market.
Decent place to work
INSPECTOR/PROJECT MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Snyder, TXDecember 15, 2015
Great opps manager, pay was also decent, benifets were terrible-office personelland field employees haddifferent benifets
Great Company
Truck driver (Former Employee) –  Waco, TXSeptember 6, 2014
Good job, I ran mostly Colorado Leave out on Sunday morning get back early mid week, go to Baton Rouge or New Orleans finish up week by late Thursday night or early Friday morning
Pros
best benefits & pay, great equipment, very professional staff, good environment
Cons
not much home time
You can do much better
Quality Manager (Former Employee) –  Rocky Point, NCJuly 27, 2013
Managed as though employees are dispensable, investments in business are equipment based and not on facilities/ employees, benefits are dismal...a model company for how not to manage. For an aviation supplier, salaries are poor.
Pros
experience on how to deal with poor conditions and poor leadership
Cons
too many opportunities to learn what not to do
Good work environment
Thermal Sprayer (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHOctober 2, 2015
Excellent management and safety standards. A pressure free work environment that allows you to be relaxed as long as the work gets done.
To work with elit group of people and good work culture
Senior Associate (Current Employee) –  Newark,DESeptember 20, 2014
-Employee first concept
-Good work culture
-Elite group of people
-good employee benefits
Good to work
Team Member (Programmer) (Current Employee) –  TNOctober 3, 2013
Good to work...no more work presure. good management.
More breaks.
culturls
Pros
salary to be good
Cons
short breaks
Production Engineering Technician (Current Employee) –  Tullahoma, TNJune 2, 2015
Excellent place to work. Fortunately or unfortunately, depending on how you look at it, there is very little to no employee turnover which makes advancement difficult.
Pros
Good place to work, laid back atmosphere.
Cons
Little change of advancement
Son productivos, siempre se preocupan por laseguridad del empleado
OBRERO AGRICOLA (Former Employee) –  SALINAS, PRAugust 21, 2015
Un dia tipico en cts entras a trabajar a las 6:00 am tomas una charla de seguridad te preparas con el epp para empezar tu labores no tienes hora de salida
Professional, flexible, challenging, and great place to work.
SALES ANALYST (Current Employee) –  San Juan, PRJanuary 16, 2014
I analize information regarding the sales of the company, run monthly reports, ad hoc reports, on a daily, monthly and yearly basis. I learn a lot about sales, marketing plans and promotions, multinational policies and procedures, also to analyze relevant data in order to reach the company goals. The hardest part of the job is to ensure that the information is true, exact, with no or minimal error and present it as requested. The most enjoyable part of this job is that every day is a challenge and different from the other, you discover something new, and the data that is managed brings clarity, visibility and the reality of the business. This company offers a professional and team work ambience, is very flexible and open to new ideas or suggestions regarding the job. Also encourage employees to grow professionaly.
I do my job responsibly to contribute to the objective of the company
Packaging Operator (Former Employee) –  Ponce, PRAugust 21, 2013
On a typical day at work, work we focused on doing the best job possible and improve day after day to get positive results. I learned about the procedures (OCP) of production area to work in controlled and sanitized areas. The management of the company motivated us every day to do excellent work and improve in the areas needed for best results. My co-workers, formed a great team to get a better result and achieve the goals of each day.The hardest and also the most enjoyable part of the job, was to know that in our hands were products that were going to the human body, which possibly would for a family member or close friend.
Pros
allowed me to gain new knowledge and skills.
Cons
was a temporary employment.
A Coiled Tubing Company
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Bridgeport, TXMay 21, 2015
It is a Coiled Tubing Company. They are all the same really.
The company was much better until they were bought out by Schlumberger.
Pros
pay
Cons
no life
Hard worker, positive attitude with a contagious smile
Information Processor (Current Employee) –  AlpharettaSeptember 11, 2012
I put my best effort forward and make the most out of my day. Thinking this way brings more good days than bad. Being around others is great. I get to know new people and gain knowledge of my workplace. When dealing with customers, I am an excellent listener. My goal is to provide them the best experience. I love open door policies with my employer. Respect is always given, of course, but being able to talk to my superior about anything work related is a plus. Most of the time there is nothing to be said but just knowing that your boss is there for you, makes me want to work much harder to make them happy. Teamwork is what I like. The most enjoyable part of my job is being allowed to use my creative thoughts we needed. I feel like an important part of a company instead of just an enrolled employee of payroll.
Pros
stable employment, performance recognition, room for growth, free lunches, off holidays
Cons
short breaks, poor health insurance