CU Members Mortgage Employee Reviews

Work
Sr. Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXAugust 9, 2016
This is a location in Dallas, TX. The company is big. Enjoy working with nice people. Everyone is friendly. I have an awesome team.
Very conservative company with a very conservative pay structure
Mortgage Associate (Former Employee) –  DallasAugust 4, 2015
Would go here if you are just looking for a job...and not a career. Management is timid on making any major changes due to costs. Operating on an LOS that is outdated, at best and will nickel and dime you on every cost imaginable. They proud themselves as having a family environment when in fact what they tend to hire are family members and close friends. So, if you are not in their click, then forget it.
Pros
Every so often Cowboy Chicken brought in, if your stomach can mustard the after effects.
Cons
Pay structure is terrible compared to the rest of the competitors. No career paths, micro managed to the hilt, 70s management style with the customer always right- employees left to fend on their own
Fun and Challenging place to work
Sr. Loan Processor (Former Employee) –  Addison, TXOctober 24, 2013
The people working there are wonderful. Made several friends within the company which made working there a lot easier.
Pros
Gym in the building to use for free
Cons
healthcare insurance wasn't the greatest
Great company strong sense of cohesion
Processor Assitant (Former Employee) –  Addison, TXSeptember 24, 2013
Typical day was different everyday, some days i would have work orders that needed to be completed that very same day, others they would give me 2 days notice. I learned a lot about the mortgage industry and they are willing to share their knowledge with you. You have just got to take the initiative to do so. The hardest part for me was trying to keep busy everyday. When i first started, there was always something to do. But as the months progressed work got scarce. The enjoyable factor was at least for me if you did your job right the first time, they would leave you be. Not having management constantly hovering and looking over your shoulder was the nice.
Pros
Didn't keep track of when you were at work, just as long as you got your job done right
Cons
Working above their means, hiring a lot of staff and letting them go 2 months later.
Horrible place to work
Mortgage Loan Officer (Former Employee) –  College Station, TXSeptember 18, 2012
I have been in the mortgage business for 16 plus years and this was the absolute worst working environment I have ever experienced. I was told I would get help for the two years I was employed there. It wasn't until after I left that they decided to replace me with two loan officers. Work load was out of control. Worst customer service I have ever witnessed.
Cons
no breaks, no support
loan officer
Mortgage Loan Officer (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMApril 10, 2012
worked at Credit union as loan officer, great co-workers, great manager.
Pros
great support

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CU Members Mortgage. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7