Cubic Corporation Employee Reviews

A pleasant work environment with a steep learning curve
NETWORK ENGINEER (Current Employee) –  Cherry Point, NCJuly 20, 2017
Very happy working here. One of the few places that pay you what you're worth. You better know your stuff if you decide to work here though and be prepared to wear a few hats from time to time.
Great position for college graduates/military retirees
Senior Analyst / Travel Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Alexandria, VAJuly 20, 2017
You will find a great opportunity to prove your work skills and ethics. This position is a perfect opportunity to begin a second career. You will have many opportunities to travel the world and broaden your knowledge in your field of expertise.
Pros
Free Travel
Cons
Can be very busy
Awful
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Tullahoma, TNJune 24, 2017
I was released for no apparent reason. I was always early to work and back early from break. I told my boss that I had a doctors appt and then the next day they fired me. This place sucks.
Pros
Great pay, nice coworkers
Cons
Bad management
Management is great and co-workers make the task easier.
92Y (AIT), Supervisory Lead Instructor/Facilitator (Former Employee) –  Ft. Lee, VirginiaJune 24, 2017
Job security is not a given since this is a contracted position. The department I worked for put the full workload on the contractor and would go home to sleep or conduct personal business. Conflict between Senior ranking NCO's and some civilian contracted employees which made the environment hostile at times. CUBIC is a great company as long a s the position is filled.
Pros
No micromanagement, schedule is flexable
Cons
Job security is not a guarantee. Animosity from Senior NCO's towards contracted employees.
The teens were a pleasure to work with once we got to know one another. They bonded well and were loyal to me. They succeeded (5) with benchmark tests
Behavior Specialist/Mobile Therapist (Former Employee) –  Harrisburg, PAJune 23, 2017
I saw children that were afraid of their own shadow blossom into confident children who wanted to succeed. They weren't afraid to excel with their goals and grew competitive with their peers. They were taught to support and encourage each other when conquering another challenge.
Pros
Summers off
Cons
Poor administrator
A Day At Work
Operator II/Tactical Control Operator (Current Employee) –  Lemoore, CAJune 21, 2017
Customer serviced work environment for junior naval flight aviators preparing to enter the fleet. I've learned a vast amount of knowledge overall about the F-18 jet and how it operates airborne. I've also learned it's capabilities and roles during maritime events.
Pros
Great work environment
Cons
Sometimes work gets very busy with no breaks
Productive, professional and low stress environment.
GCSS Army Instructor (Former Employee) –  Fort Lee, VAJune 1, 2017
A typical work day included instruction and testing of AIT/EIT students on the Army's Logistics System (GCSS-Army) on FT. LEE, VA. I learned more about how the GCSS-Army system works and functions. Management was good. The workplace culture was very professional, safe and enjoyable. The hardest part of the day was dealing with systems that went down, suddenly. This proved to be very frustrating when instructing or testing. The most enjoyable part of the day is knowing that as an instructor, you may have made a positive impact on all the soldiers or at least one soldier in your assigned class.
Pros
Moderate pace, professional working environment, opportunity to learn more and/or enhance your skills, little stress environment.
Cons
Lack of direct communication / access to a Human Resource Representattive.
I enjoyed the work I did at Cubic while I was there.
Graphics Artist (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAMay 24, 2017
I was a temp at Manpower temporary services working at the Cubic Corporation site. I enjoyed my work there, but was not retained after 10 months. All the internal customers who came to me, loved my work and were disappointed after I left.
Pros
The Tech Pubs department head liked me and was good to me.
Cons
Lower management was unfair.
Cubic
Sales and Development (Current Employee) –  Concord, CAMay 22, 2017
Cubic has provided for me over the last ten years, i value the company , as well as the teams i have worked for. I started from the bottom, and worked my way up. Even though i am still looking for advancement, i am confident that it will come.
Pros
People
Cons
advancement
Learned a good work ethic
Groundskeeper (Former Employee) –  Marienville, PA 16239March 29, 2017
This job had a good group of people working with it. I made some good friends there and learned my work ethic from the work we did, which consisted of grounds keeping and shipping and receiving.
Professional Government Contractor
Simulations Analyst (Former Employee) –  Twentynine Palms Marine Corps Base, CAMarch 23, 2017
This was a solid work experience for a government contractor. We knew everyday what was expected of us. The pay was good, and the work was agreeable. The culture included many retired military and the feel was paramilitary--however, I should note that we were training Marines and Sailors, so the culture was appropriate.
Pros
Pay and State of the Art systems.
Cons
Not much advancement--contracts end, so security is not high.
body filler
Receptionist/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Camp Smith, HIMarch 22, 2017
horrible management, they are good at putting warm bodies into chairs
disconnected management in CA, no reviews for employees, out of touch with employees in Hawaii
Great first job
Exotic Animal Caretaker (Former Employee) –  PennsylvaniaMarch 22, 2017
Was a great first job for me when i was young, It was very hard work but enjoyable especially working with the horses. It taught mea good work ethic and helped me in the long run.
Great Company, Bad Management
Navy Subject Matter Expert (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLMarch 9, 2017
Cubic was a stressful work environment because of inexperienced management. I generally worked 55 hours per week and constantly asked to work overtime without compensation.
Good company with good benefits
Manager (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLMarch 8, 2017
Good place to work, would recommend.
Fast paced and interesting work in both defense and transportation sides.
Global company with many offices in the US and abroad.
Exciting yet Exhausting
Operations Administrative Clerk (Current Employee) –  Fort Polk North, LAFebruary 28, 2017
A good place to work, though during rotation the hours can take a huge toll on the body. The pay is descent, but with any job, it could always be better.
Great company
Defense Systems Research Analyst (Former Employee) –  Fort Bliss, TXFebruary 22, 2017
The Cubic team run at BMC was well chosen and led by the program manager. Enough flexibility was given to employees to exceed expectations without micro managing.
Worked from Home
Business Analyst Student Consultant (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAFebruary 17, 2017
Worked from Home. The communication representative was very helpful and accommodating. Provided all the required information.
Horrible
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Tullahoma, TNFebruary 16, 2017
This company has a buddy system. If your not in the click then be prepared to be laid off unexpectedly, treated poorly, lots of drama, people talk behind your back, nothing is private there was promised to be hired of after 1 year. Never was. Was promises job security and waa laid off due to workforce reduction. Was told many promises that were never kept.alot of stress,company was not organized
Pros
Occasional free lunches and holiday parties
Cons
Health insurance is more expensive than other places, buddy system, no holidays off, work different hours including weekends
Stuff
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Ashburn, VAJanuary 24, 2017
I really don't feel like filling this out because I still work for the company. So I'm just going to type out one hundred and fifty characters so that I can continue.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cubic Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9